Silk + Slate Co.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

⌁ contemporary, effortless design.
⌁ full-service, candid planning.

Inspired by uncommon experiences, authentic moments, and bringing your ultimate party vibe to life.

Specializing in modern romance, uncommon concepts, couples that are bold and break the mold.

Driven by your whole-hearted trust in our tailored and transparent approach to event magic.

Bridging the gap between dreams and possibilities. We believe great design is personal. That's why we offer tailored planning arrangements with plenty of what you need and none of what you don't need.
○ full service event creation
○ hybrid planning + design
○ design guidance + coordination

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Raz
    Raz Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Planner!

I don't think there is enough room here to describe what an amazing job Noelle and her team did for my wedding at 2941 Restaurant in Falls Church. She has planned over 300 weddings and there is a reason why she is so good at what she does, trust me!! I was so incredibly calm on my wedding because I knew my wedding was in capable hands and I had no concerns because Noelle and her team were going to do a fantastic job and they did! I don't think my wedding could have been more perfect and that had everything to do with Noelle taking my husband and my vision of our wedding and making it a reality. People raved about what a fabulous wedding it was and it was all possible because of Noelle and her team! I recommend you hire her the minute you get engaged because she helped us select a venue and select all of our vendors by giving us suggestions and letting us choose. Every suggestion she gave turned out fabulous, all of our vendors were fantastic, I just cannot say enough about Noelle and her team. If you need a wedding planner - look no further because she is the best in the business (in my personal opinion and based on the 100+ guests I had at my wedding). Everyone wanted to know how I put everything together and I just said, I had an awesome wedding planner and would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone that needs one!
    Amanda F. Married on 11/13/2021

The Best Money You Will Spend

Noelle is absolutely amazing! She helped us set up all our vendor contracts, coordinated directly with the vendors, gave us suggestions within our budget and vision, and was always so responsive and easy to talk to. Noelle planned our wedding twice because of covid delays. She was so great - she reached out to all the vendors and helped us find a new date that worked for everyone. The money I spent to hire Lily & Grayson was the best money I spent for my wedding and I would do it again without question.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Eddie
    41 photos · 09/14/2019

655 15th St NW Washington, DC, 20002
Location of (Silk + Slate Co.)
450 Lexington Ave New York, NY, 10001