321 Greenfield Ave, Winchester, VA 22602 Map · Phone number

About Estate Serenity Imagery

Estate Serenity Imagery is a premium photography service provider based in Virginia. We specialize in fashion- and editorial-inspired wedding images. We service the greater Washington DC and Northern Shenandoah regions, as well as several other cities including Charlotte, Charleston, Boston, Chicago, and Las Vegas.

Follow Estate Serenity Imagery on

2626408c52503b3b 1439055159075 camera5d2173m
camera5d2173m

1 Reviews for Estate Serenity Imagery

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2013

My husband and I were very lucky to have Li from Estate Serenity imagery photograph our wedding. Li and his assistant were very professional and easy to get along with. They made sure we got every photo we wanted during the day. Li knows his way around and camera and knows how to get the absolute best shot. Our photos look like they are out of a fashion magazine. We were absolutely blown away by the quality and design of our photos.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Estate Serenity Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Beauty By Sue
    Beauty By Sue Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Li for many years, and he is one of my definite preferred photographers. His work is all over my portfolio, because I know he's going to provide beautiful consistent images. I even have a huge print from some of his photography in New Zealand over my fireplace, because as soon as I saw the image I knew I had to have it. He's got a great eye for lighting and posing and will make you look amazing.

• Ting Bridal
    Ting Bridal Wedding Dresses

Li does amazing work. He is very prompt and professional. He shot a number of my dresses, and all the photos turned out amazing. For fashion or wedding photos I strongly recommend him!

• Jewel Hair Design
    Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Estate Serenity Imagery is wonderful! I have worked with Li once before on a commercial shoot. He was able to capture the elegance of each bridal pose of the day! The images I received from Estate Serenity were soft and beautiful! They take time to make sure they get the images that you need! I recommend them for any major event!

• 321 Greenfield Ave Winchester, 22602 See on map