11360 BRIDLEWOOD DR, Unionville, VA 22567 Map · Phone number

Burleson's Big Day Events 6
Burleson's Big Day Events 7

Sammi · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Married 12/28/2018

Stacy and her team are phenomenal! If we could rate higher than 5 stars we absolutely would. Stacy originally listened to all our needs and incorporated every single aspect seamlessly. She recommended various vendors based on the overall wedding experience and worked with new vendors that we chose. She was available whenever we needed her day/night. She and her team proactively followed up on everything and put our mind at ease that everything was under control. She is such a positive and fun person that she made the entire process so enjoyable! We had to deal with some bad weather issues and they didn’t miss a beat (flipping us from outside to inside), if something went wrong we were not aware, it was handled. We would not change anything about our special day, we owe so much thanks to Stacy and her team for making our special day- nothing less than perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • LT&RB

Laurie · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the best!!!

Stacy is the absolute best!!! She will make sure your day goes smoothly, you are taken care of and all your dreams will come true for your special day. She works her butt off for you to make sure everything is perfect!!!! She always stays in constant contact with you and adds so many wonderful touches that you would have never thought of!! She is absolutely the best and I would recommend her a thousand times!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Anastasia · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect in every way!

Stacy and her team were perfect in every way. She spent hours on the phone with us talking through and changing details whenever we had a change of plan. She was wonderful the day of the wedding too - our venue looked amazing with all of her small touches. If was so nice to turn the details over to her and know it would be done!! Thanks Stacy!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Dayna Cobb Makeup Design
    Dayna Cobb Makeup Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacy is the absolute best! I have always thought of myself as a DIY girl, but as soon as I met Stacy, all of that changed. She was in charge of planning a first-ever charity ball for my organization, and everything was PERFECT. At our first meeting, she took every idea I had and made it better. That night I couldn’t sleep, wondering HOW all of these ideas were going to come together. And here’s how - STACY. She has a passion and a drive to make every event she’s in charge of the absolute best. And after that first night, I never lost sleep again! Stacy took every call, text and email like I was her only client and never seemed like she had to reference her notes about my event. She made me feel like my event was her event and she worked tirelessly to execute it. The week of the charity ball Stacy had a personal situation that would cause most people to take time off. Stacy remained focused and proactive, despite me telling her to take a break. She is a beautiful, kind-hearted person and the best planner and one of the best I know. Even before my event kicked off that night, I had her commit to our next one in 2018. I am so proud of the funds we raised, the community that was felt and the fantastic time by all the attendees, and it was all thanks to Stacy, going above and beyond for us! I highly recommend Stacy and Burleson’s Big Day Events. You will not only get an impeccable event planner, but an amazing friend!

• Bandit's Ridge
    Bandit's Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Stacy is a phenomenal wedding planner with detail for everything she works with! Her expertise shows throughout the whole planning process & especially the day of the wedding. Her timeline is worked down to the minute, flowing throughout the day. Her pricing is unbelievable for what you get & she goes far above what you think you are getting. Her touch, cheerful attitude & positiveness make you feel so comfortable. She was far above any planner I have had at Bandit's Ridge!

• Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service)
    Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Stacy at a recent vineyard wedding. Stacy was prompt, efficient, and detailed. Stacy is great with communicating and making sure everything is smooth. If you are on the market for a planner, Stacy is a must!! Hope to work with you again soon.

• 11360 BRIDLEWOOD DR Unionville, Virginia, 22567 See on map