Burleson's Big Day Events

Mechanicsville, VA View map
$2,500 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Samantha D. Married on 03/19/2022

March 2022 Wedding

Stacy and her team completely exceeded our expectations, from date of booking she helped to talk me through every step of wedding planning process. Our wedding was run so smoothly and I even had guests coming up to me saying how amazing and on point my planner was. My favorite part of working with Stacy was designing our reception and all of the decor that went into taking my wedding vision turn into a Pinterest perfect wedding that everyone couldn’t stop talking about. Normally the week before your wedding is the most stressful but I was surprisingly relaxed and the few days leading up to the big day were so enjoyable since we had knocked everything off a to do list well before that. I was able to focus on my family and friends instead of the logistics! If you need coordinating and design/planning I can’t recommend Stacy and her team enough! Best choice we made was hiring Burleson’s Big Day Events !
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 08/28/2021

She has everything covered!

I got to work with this God send of a wedding planner at a wedding recently! A joy to be around, had everything thought through and covered and wend above and beyond! I cannot wait to work with her again. And I can tell you right now having worked with a lot of wedding vendors she is one you NEED to hire!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth N. Married on 08/21/2021

The best!

Our wedding day simply would not have been what it was (absolutely incredible) had it not been for Stacy and her team. I initially hired Stacy to be my coordinator, but as the planning process went on, she stepped in and became my florist as well. Her floral work alone was STUNNING. I had so many people ask who did my flowers and when I told them Stacy, they were blown away that she handled the coordinating, ceremony/reception design AND florals! Not only does Stacy have a wonderful inventory of items that can be used for your big day, but she truly understood the vision I had for our wedding and then bought it to fruition tenfold. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a planner/coordinator/florist. She knows what she is doing and she executes her plan beautifully. We would not have had the wedding of our dreams without Stacy and we LOVED her and her team! You will not regret hiring Burleson’s Big Day Events!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jill & Chas
    103 photos · 10/22/2021

Dayna Cobb Makeup Design Dayna Cobb Makeup Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacy is the absolute best! I have always thought of myself as a DIY girl, but as soon as I met Stacy, all of that changed. She was in charge of planning a first-ever charity ball for my organization, and everything was PERFECT. At our first meeting, she took every idea I had and made it better. That night I couldn’t sleep, wondering HOW all of these ideas were going to come together. And here’s how - STACY. She has a passion and a drive to make every event she’s in charge of the absolute best. And after that first night, I never lost sleep again! Stacy took every call, text and email like I was her only client and never seemed like she had to reference her notes about my event. She made me feel like my event was her event and she worked tirelessly to execute it. The week of the charity ball Stacy had a personal situation that would cause most people to take time off. Stacy remained focused and proactive, despite me telling her to take a break. She is a beautiful, kind-hearted person and the best planner and one of the best I know. Even before my event kicked off that night, I had her commit to our next one in 2018. I am so proud of the funds we raised, the community that was felt and the fantastic time by all the attendees, and it was all thanks to Stacy, going above and beyond for us! I highly recommend Stacy and Burleson’s Big Day Events. You will not only get an impeccable event planner, but an amazing friend!

Bandit's Ridge Bandit's Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Stacy is a phenomenal wedding planner with detail for everything she works with! Her expertise shows throughout the whole planning process & especially the day of the wedding. Her timeline is worked down to the minute, flowing throughout the day. Her pricing is unbelievable for what you get & she goes far above what you think you are getting. Her touch, cheerful attitude & positiveness make you feel so comfortable. She was far above any planner I have had at Bandit's Ridge!

Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Stacy at a recent vineyard wedding. Stacy was prompt, efficient, and detailed. Stacy is great with communicating and making sure everything is smooth. If you are on the market for a planner, Stacy is a must!! Hope to work with you again soon.

8500 Bell Creek Road Mechanicsville, VA, 23116
Location of (Burleson's Big Day Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding