8500 Bell Creek Road, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Estes Events
bdfc4624a6896c9f 1526887522 c070f4f2695fe4c2 1526887521 1ab9442b6e9d8488 152688

39 Reviews for Burleson's Big Day Events

• Cameron

Cameron R. · Married on 10/31/2020

Stacy is the best thing to happen to us.

I don't even know where to start. Stacy is a GODSEND. Let me give you some context: we were planned to get married in Cancun (planed for 15 months) and due to covid, we had to cancel EVERYTHING 11 weeks out. To say we were sad, lost, confused, and upset would be an understatement. We decided that no matter what we wanted to get married on Halloween 2020, so we set out to find a domestic venue. Stacy was recommended by our venue, and she is literally the best thing to ever happen to us. The first time we met her (video chat cuz covid duh) there was an instant connection, she even made me cry and I don't ever do that! She made us feel like the most special couple in the world. Especially dealing with the heartbreak of canceling our destination wedding she assured us that our wedding would be even more magical. I have never met someone that is so on top of her game and also ALWAYS smiling. She helped us find pretty much all of our vendors, and they all did amazing work for us. She was such a joy to work with and you can see that she loves what she does and loves the couples that she works with. She also had multiple surprises for us planned throughout our entire weekend, we left the decor in her hands and she did NOT disappoint. I am not just saying this because it was my wedding, but it was the most magical, fairytale wedding I have ever seen. She also ended up having to marry us because our officiant came down with Covid. She was amazing and we are both so glad that it was she who brought us together in matrimony. In working with Stacy I did not have to worry about ANYTHING! She brought my spooky elegance (boo-jee) theme to life, and literally made my dreams come true. Stacy is not just our wedding planner but now a good friend for life. The way I felt on my wedding day, is how everyone should feel and I owe a lot of that to Stacy and the stress she took off my plate, and the heartfelt surprises she planned for us. Do not think twice about hiring Stacy, she will do whatever it takes to make sure you have the day you deserve. Also adding a picture of my face when our reception space was unveiled, if that does not tell you how AMAZING her and her team are, I am not sure what will!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Charity

Charity W. · Married on 10/17/2020

Always Above and Beyond

There are not enough positive words on the planet to describe how grateful we are for Burleson’s Big Day Events. Stacy and Mazanne are truly incredible human beings. Stacy was helpful and responsive for every single question or issue in the year of planning (and there were many, many issues...we are in a pandemic after all). Her suggestions for the reception made everything more special. I never imagined our wedding could be a completely stress-free day, but they made it happen! Their timeline was spot on and we actually had some down time to just relax and take a breath. They’re experts for a reason! Mazanne was calm and assertive on the big day and handled everything beautifully! We had given her control of the decor for the reception and ceremony and she knocked it out of the park!!! Everything was so beautiful! They treat you like family from start to finish! I could go on and on, but just HIRE THEM! I promise 100% it will be worth every single penny.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/17/2020

Highly Recommend

I would have fallen apart without Stacy. She recommended other vendors, we used her extra decor, and she made sure everything happened on time and the way it was supposed to. She even printed schedules for all VIPs and sent me an itemized list of dinnerware to purchase when I couldn’t decide myself. Not one single worry crossed my mind on my wedding day all thanks to Stacy. I couldn’t recommend her more!!

Sent on 12/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Burleson's Big Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Dayna Cobb Makeup Design
    Dayna Cobb Makeup Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacy is the absolute best! I have always thought of myself as a DIY girl, but as soon as I met Stacy, all of that changed. She was in charge of planning a first-ever charity ball for my organization, and everything was PERFECT. At our first meeting, she took every idea I had and made it better. That night I couldn’t sleep, wondering HOW all of these ideas were going to come together. And here’s how - STACY. She has a passion and a drive to make every event she’s in charge of the absolute best. And after that first night, I never lost sleep again! Stacy took every call, text and email like I was her only client and never seemed like she had to reference her notes about my event. She made me feel like my event was her event and she worked tirelessly to execute it. The week of the charity ball Stacy had a personal situation that would cause most people to take time off. Stacy remained focused and proactive, despite me telling her to take a break. She is a beautiful, kind-hearted person and the best planner and one of the best I know. Even before my event kicked off that night, I had her commit to our next one in 2018. I am so proud of the funds we raised, the community that was felt and the fantastic time by all the attendees, and it was all thanks to Stacy, going above and beyond for us! I highly recommend Stacy and Burleson’s Big Day Events. You will not only get an impeccable event planner, but an amazing friend!

• Bandit's Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Stacy is a phenomenal wedding planner with detail for everything she works with! Her expertise shows throughout the whole planning process & especially the day of the wedding. Her timeline is worked down to the minute, flowing throughout the day. Her pricing is unbelievable for what you get & she goes far above what you think you are getting. Her touch, cheerful attitude & positiveness make you feel so comfortable. She was far above any planner I have had at Bandit's Ridge!

• Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Stacy at a recent vineyard wedding. Stacy was prompt, efficient, and detailed. Stacy is great with communicating and making sure everything is smooth. If you are on the market for a planner, Stacy is a must!! Hope to work with you again soon.

• 8500 Bell Creek Road Mechanicsville, VA, 23116 See on map
    Location of (Burleson's Big Day Events)