8500 Bell Creek Road, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Map · Phone number

36 Reviews for Burleson's Big Day Events

• Charity

Charity Wilson · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Always Above and Beyond

There are not enough positive words on the planet to describe how grateful we are for Burleson’s Big Day Events. Stacy and Mazanne are truly incredible human beings. Stacy was helpful and responsive for every single question or issue in the year of planning (and there were many, many issues...we are in a pandemic after all). Her suggestions for the reception made everything more special. I never imagined our wedding could be a completely stress-free day, but they made it happen! Their timeline was spot on and we actually had some down time to just relax and take a breath. They’re experts for a reason! Mazanne was calm and assertive on the big day and handled everything beautifully! We had given her control of the decor for the reception and ceremony and she knocked it out of the park!!! Everything was so beautiful! They treat you like family from start to finish! I could go on and on, but just HIRE THEM! I promise 100% it will be worth every single penny.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Richardson · Married on 07/18/2020

The Absolute BEST

Stacy made our day SO easy. We couldn’t have done it without her. She thinks of everything and I would have been losing my mind trying to keep up with everything going on. She allows the bride to truly enjoy the day because she takes care of it all! Every little detail was perfect because of her. She goes above and beyond to please the bride and groom!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Sammi · Married on 09/08/2019

Married 12/28/2018

Stacy and her team are phenomenal! If we could rate higher than 5 stars we absolutely would. Stacy originally listened to all our needs and incorporated every single aspect seamlessly. She recommended various vendors based on the overall wedding experience and worked with new vendors that we chose. She was available whenever we needed her day/night. She and her team proactively followed up on everything and put our mind at ease that everything was under control. She is such a positive and fun person that she made the entire process so enjoyable! We had to deal with some bad weather issues and they didn’t miss a beat (flipping us from outside to inside), if something went wrong we were not aware, it was handled. We would not change anything about our special day, we owe so much thanks to Stacy and her team for making our special day- nothing less than perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Burleson's Big Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Dayna Cobb Makeup Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacy is the absolute best! I have always thought of myself as a DIY girl, but as soon as I met Stacy, all of that changed. She was in charge of planning a first-ever charity ball for my organization, and everything was PERFECT. At our first meeting, she took every idea I had and made it better. That night I couldn’t sleep, wondering HOW all of these ideas were going to come together. And here’s how - STACY. She has a passion and a drive to make every event she’s in charge of the absolute best. And after that first night, I never lost sleep again! Stacy took every call, text and email like I was her only client and never seemed like she had to reference her notes about my event. She made me feel like my event was her event and she worked tirelessly to execute it. The week of the charity ball Stacy had a personal situation that would cause most people to take time off. Stacy remained focused and proactive, despite me telling her to take a break. She is a beautiful, kind-hearted person and the best planner and one of the best I know. Even before my event kicked off that night, I had her commit to our next one in 2018. I am so proud of the funds we raised, the community that was felt and the fantastic time by all the attendees, and it was all thanks to Stacy, going above and beyond for us! I highly recommend Stacy and Burleson’s Big Day Events. You will not only get an impeccable event planner, but an amazing friend!

• Bandit's Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Stacy is a phenomenal wedding planner with detail for everything she works with! Her expertise shows throughout the whole planning process & especially the day of the wedding. Her timeline is worked down to the minute, flowing throughout the day. Her pricing is unbelievable for what you get & she goes far above what you think you are getting. Her touch, cheerful attitude & positiveness make you feel so comfortable. She was far above any planner I have had at Bandit's Ridge!

• Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Stacy at a recent vineyard wedding. Stacy was prompt, efficient, and detailed. Stacy is great with communicating and making sure everything is smooth. If you are on the market for a planner, Stacy is a must!! Hope to work with you again soon.

• 8500 Bell Creek Road Mechanicsville, VA, 23116 See on map
    Location of (Burleson's Big Day Events)