The One Moment Events Reviews

The One Moment Events 6
The One Moment Events 7
  • Sara

Sara Dombrausky · Married on 07/20/2019

Everything we needed and more!

Rachel and Moriah were a dream to work with! They were exactly what we needed to get organized and fill in any gaps of things we might've been missing. The regular calls were so nice at keeping us in track too! On the day of, they were so good at letting us know the important stuff and taking care of everything else! They thought of every single detail, which is exactly what you need on one of the busiest days of your life!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/06/2019

Look No Further!

Rachel and her team were an amazing group of women to work with, from beginning to end. When my fiance and I first met them, her positive energy and genuine personality immediately won us over. We've had the pleasure of getting to know her for about a year now, and I know without a doubt that we could not have pulled off such a successful, magical and beyond perfect wedding without her. We hired her to help us with wedding coordination and design, because while I was okay with finding vendors on my own, I knew that leading up to the wedding I did not want to have anything to do with organizing vendors, and I also knew that I wanted her help in making my wedding vision a reality. Rachel was always very reassuring, prepared and accommodating. On the wedding day, we had several members of her team with us the entire day, and they handled everything entirely, checked in on me several times throughout the day and ensured that the wedding itself was a smooth and seamless process. My fiance and I feel so fortunate to have worked with Rachel, and we know that she will continue to create amazing weddings and will find success in all of her future and current creative endeavors!

Sent on 07/23/2019

The One Moment Events's reply:

I'm crying!!! Don't think you guys are getting away, drinks on me to celebrate your newlywed status asap!!! XO
  • Jeff

Jeff Havenstein · Married on 07/06/2019

You Won't Regret Hiring The One Moment Events!!

We found Rachel because she was a recommended vendor with our venue, Arlie in Warrenton, VA. From our first conversation with Rachel, we knew we had to have her and her team helping us on our big day. Rachel and Moriah, who was our planner the day of our wedding (and was absolutely fantastic), were very responsive anytime we had questions and they definitely went beyond what their role was as day of planners. We never felt stressed throughout the whole wedding process because Rachel and Moriah were on top of everything. As for the day of the wedding, it was extremely hot but that didn't slow Moriah down. She handled everything behind the scenes, which allowed us (and our parents) to just relax and really enjoy our big day. We're very thankful for that. If you need a wedding planner, we absolutely recommend Rachel and Moriah. They are so easy to talk to and again, they went above and beyond for us (Rachel even volunteered to watch our dogs while we were getting married!!).

Sent on 07/27/2019
    The One Moment Events 12
    The One Moment Events 13
    The One Moment Events 14

The One Moment Events's reply:

EMILY AND JEFF!! We ADORE you guys so much! I'm still only slightly bummed you didn't let me watch your doggos so whenever you need a petsitter, my offer still stands! ; ) So happy for you two, your family and your loved ones and so thankful we were able to help be a part of your big day!

Lydia · Married on 05/19/2019

The Beyonce Of Wedding Planning!

Hire Rachel now, you won't regret it! The One Moments team goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding vision is brought to life. They don't miss a single beat and make sure that everything is perfect. They will lead you on the right path and keep you aligned with your budget throughout the entire process. Rachel always makes you feel like her only client and the most important person in the world when working with her. Nothing compares to her customer service. She becomes a friend, not just a vendor. She is well worth the money 10x over.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Briana · Married on 05/11/2019

Hire Rachel Now!

We found Rachel through the preferred vendor list from our wedding locations. I accidentally gave her the wrong e-mail and she reached out via phone to confirm my interest. I knew right then that she was a contender. After speaking on the phone for an hour to chat about my vision & listen to her work process, I knew that Rachel was it. What I didn't know was just how integral a part of my wedding she would become.

We had an issue with our caterer backing out 5 months before our wedding, and within 24 hours of finding out, Rachel had 3 contracts for other caterers to me. Rachel was always there to answer the most silly questions, and even helped me with picking out fabrics for the cocktail hour. She even helped with some of the pictures throughout the night! Even more than this, Rachel's energy and enthusiasm for what she does is really why I value her. She made me feel like the only bride she was working with and that no issue was too big of a deal to tackle.

My family and I still talk about how amazing she was and how our wedding would not have been the same if it weren't for her., seriously She is why everything went off without ANY issues. She was so great, my dad even gave her a shout-out during his FOB speech!

Long-story-short... hire her. She is a boss and will handle whatever you throw at her. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Janis Jones · Married on 11/02/2018

BEST Wedding Planner Ever!

Rachel and her team were AWESOME! Her organization and guidance made our planning fun and stress free. I can't even imagine the chaos that would have been without her. By far the BEST decision we made in the wedding planning was The One Moment Events!

Sent on 11/07/2018

The One Moment Events's reply:

Janis, we love you guys!!! I know Natalie is sadly far away now but if you ever feel like a coffee break in Gainesville, you let me know!

Natalie · Married on 11/02/2018

Rachel is Amazing

Hiring Rachel to help plan my wedding was easily the best decision I made. I would have been absolutely lost without her and her team. She was able to take my vague ideas and turn them into the perfect wedding. I felt like she knew what I wanted before I did most of the time! She recommended the best vendors too. Her knowledge of the field is unparalleled, she always knew exactly who we should talk to and how to get whatever it was we were thinking we wanted.

It decided to rain on my wedding day, but I wasn't concerned at all because I knew Rachel would handle it and she more than handled it, she rocked it. We made the call about 20 minutes before the ceremony started and Rachel pulled everything together and completely flipped the ceremony from outdoor to indoor in record time and all of the guest thought that was the original plan! It was amazing.

I don't think I could ever say enough how truly wonderful Rachel is, she is always so fabulous, on top of everything, and willing to answer any and all questions and concerns. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, I highly recommend it because it takes so much stress off of you and makes the whole process so much more enjoyable, and of course hire Rachel and her team because they are the best.

Sent on 12/05/2018

The One Moment Events's reply:

INSERT ALL THE CRY EMOJIS HERE!!!

Natalie!! It was our absolute pleasure to be there for you and Jake and your families on your wedding day. We adore you guys SO much and I'm only sad that it's over and we can't continue planning, designing and dreaming up the magic that was your big day.

Sending you ALL the hugs!!!

XOXO
    Rachel & the TOME team
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't have done it without her!

Rachel is a boss babe! Her and her team were a dream and I couldn't have made my vision for my wedding come true without them! They're attentive, friendly, professional but personable, and work hard to make your day the best one possible!

Sent on 11/09/2018

The One Moment Events's reply:

ADORE YOU CAITLIN!!!!!! You, your family and friends are an absolute joy and I only wish we could plan your wedding 100x over!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2018

Rachel and Clara were absolutely AMAZING to have alongside for my planning process and big day. They were great at communicating and staying in touch through scheduled phone calls. I planned my wedding in my hometown in Leesburg, VA from a distance living in Tennessee. At first it was very stressful trying to communicate with vendors from a far but once I hired Rachel and Clara things went so smoothly. They are both very organized and use an awesome online site that keeps every vendor, contact, and detail in line.

On The Big Day, Clara was there to organize every detail to perfection. She did a great job checking in with me. She is very easy to get along with and talk to while being professional the whole time. I felt how sincerely happy she was for both me and my fiancé the whole day since she was such a big part of it. I am sad I will not being getting weekly/monthly phone calls from these two anymore!

Sent on 08/28/2018

The One Moment Events's reply:

HIII!!! We miss you, can we just schedule a phone call so we can catch up and talk all about your wedding day?!?! XOXO

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

It was highly suggested to us during our planning process to find a day-of-coordinator. We did a lot of interviewing and found that Rachel would provide a more holistic planning process within our package. Rather than connecting with us a month before the wedding to receive all the details we had planned over the last year - Rachel set up phone calls with us regularly to check-in, give us things to work on and to grow our relationship. One day I thought I was just hiring a day of coordinator, someone I could trust to make our wedding dreams come to life while we were getting ready and the next thing I know I've made a life long friend! Rachel is organized, calm under pressure, dedicated and all around checking every box for wedding planner goals - seriously, I want to be her when I grow up! If you are looking for someone to invest themselves into every detail of your wedding like its their own, to give you advice, make suggestions on items you've never thought about (like how you want your napkins folder or what angle the ceremony chairs should be place at), help to connect you with vendors in the area (she is friends with EVERYONE), to make you feel beautiful and care-free on your big day, Rachel and her team are who you want. By far the BEST money we spent!!! I could go on and on about why you should hire The One Moment Events, but I will leave it at this - we will be forever grateful that we did not need to step up one table, coordinate one of the 25+ people in our bridal party into a line to walk down the aisle, we didn't breakdown or pack away one item at the end of the night. By hiring Rachel and her team we were given the gift of being fully present on a day that is planned for so long, but goes by so fast!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    The One Moment Events 15
    The One Moment Events 16
    The One Moment Events 17

The One Moment Events's reply:

I love you but you already knew that!!! You are the absolute most magical unicorn and we are not worthy of how amazing of a human you are! XOXO

Chrissy · Married on 06/09/2018

Rachel and her team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. She handled all our vendors thoroughly and professionally, even the ones that were a little more difficult to wrangle. Her recommendations for vendors were exception and the entire day and rehearsal were like a well oiled machine. Rachel was kind and compassionate and made sure that everything was to our preference even if it skirted tradition. She was not pushy or forceful with any recommendations and really supportive of every decision we made for our big day. After going to various weddings and hearing feedback from our wedding party, we can definitely say One Moment Events was the best vendor selection we made the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about The One Moment Events team!! Rachel and Clara made sure every moment of my day was special and I couldn't be happier with the services they provided. There is no way I would've been able to coordinate with all of my vendors on my wedding weekend. They took care of directing everyone where to go, guests included! I will be forever grateful for their help.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    The One Moment Events 18

Eleanor · Married on 04/29/2018

The only reason I don't want to review Rachel and The One Moment Events team is because I never want to stop working with them. I worked with Rachel, Clara, and Lauren in various capacities and they were all magnificent. I worked with Rachel the most and not only was she on top of every single detail from the first conversation I had with her but she continued to make helpful recommendations throughout the process that made the day even more special and more magical than I could have hoped for. One example that I think is helpful is I was working with a floral vendor who normally doesn't do weddings but (to make a long story extremely short) Rachel and co. took care of any issues and the flowers arrived on time, were beautiful, and I never thought twice about it. I could have had my eyes closed for the whole event and I would have known that, with Rachel there, everything would be perfect to a T. I cannot recommend TOME team enough. They are a dream to work with and the most wonderful people imaginable.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Sharon · Married on 12/03/2017

Rachel is amazing. She is caring, profession and works hard to give her client their dream event I will gladly hire her again for any special event!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • User7816994 · 1+ year ago

Thanks to Rachel and Katie from the One Moment Events our day went incredibly smoothly. Rachel and Katie really understood our vision, and were an incredibly resource. In the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, they were able to guide us to reliable vendors, all of whom did an excellent job. On the day of our wedding, Katie had everything under control, which meant my husband and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Thanks to these ladies, our wedding day was completely stress free and tons of fun!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

I don’t even know where to start, other than, Rachel, you are amazing. Our dream wedding(s) happened because of you and your guidance. You are professional, energetic, organized and mix all that with your wonderful personality – you are a shining star. From the very beginning you cared about us and what we wanted. You took the time to get to know us genuinely and then brought in Katie, the perfect person to help handle the on-site coordination of our wedding. You and Katie were always there with great advice and a comforting shoulder that made the entire process seamless. The weekend was a complete success because of you and Katie. Stress was never a feeling because we knew you two had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making our wedding weekend so special, one we will never forget. I cannot give enough high praises for Rachel and her team.

With sincerest gratitude - thank you for everything.

Sent on 02/27/2018
    The One Moment Events 19
    The One Moment Events 20
    The One Moment Events 21
    The One Moment Events 22
    The One Moment Events 23
    The One Moment Events 24

Maureen · Married on 09/16/2017

It's been almost a year since my wedding and as I look back I can't think of any better decision (other than getting married) than booking Rachel and the One Moment Events team. As I began my search for a Wedding Planner I kept running into issues where it just didn't feel like people were understanding my needs and vision. My fiance still wasn't convinced that we needed any help either. When I met Rachel at a coffee shop it was kismet. We clicked right away and she took all the time in the world to answer my questions, listen to what was important to me and connect with me on a personal level. Over the next 8 months, Rachel became a solid support system, scheduling calls, checking in, providing her incredibly helpful online tool for guidance, and weighing in on timeline issues. She closed the loop with vendors and did our walk thru with ease and grace. She managed to handle all the drama of family with style and the day of issues, I didn't even hear about. My now-husband to this day says he shouldn't have put up such a fight booking a wedding planner and that Rachel was amazing. Even our family from out of town loves her and wishes she was part of every event we host. Rachel and her team were amazing and I cannot say enough good things about her. She will understand your style and vision, and guide you to the next level of materializing it. We were truly blessed to have her as part of our wedding day, and to count her as a friend still!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    The One Moment Events 25
    The One Moment Events 26
    The One Moment Events 27
  • roman_holiday

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachel and her team at the One Moment Events were fantastic!! She was so easy to work with and the entire event went perfectly -- we didn't worry about anything all night. Rachel and her team are highly professional and are so good at anticipating issues and fixing problems that you can be 100% in the moment. They helped us immensely with a few catering issues that cropped up in the final weeks leading up to our wedding, due to a personnel change at our caterer -- and I have to say worth worth every single penny! You won't go wrong with these ladies!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

Rachel is beyond amazing. From our first conversation, I knew that she wouldn't just be my planner, but she would also become my friend. We hired Rachel for partial planning, as we already had some of the major venues booked. She was with us for about 10 months of planning, and I don't know how I would have done it without her! I honestly was not stressed throughout the planning process because of her guidance. I was able to have fun planning, and enjoy each part of wedding planning. She really listened to our vision, helped me make decisions when I was unsure, and took care of almost all of the communication between vendors! Before I hired Rachel, I was completely overwhelmed with emails back and forth with vendors, and didn't know what to do when. As soon as Rachel came along, all of that went away. She is very organized, which you need in a wedding planner! She is also very thoughtful and her passion for wedding planning comes through in her work. Hiring Rachel was hands-down the best decision I made!

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/24/2017

I wanted to plan my own wedding, but living literally halfway around the world (12 full time zones) made it extremely difficult, so we hired Rachel for full service planning. We wanted to do a casual but classy, white tent wedding on a family farm, and she immediately seemed to understand what we envisioned. The neighboring area does not offer much in terms of vendors and they tend to be slow to respond, but she dealt with everything and made sure the vendors showed up and were set up with everything they needed.

Day of the wedding she went above and beyond, bringing in her own signs, setting up extra decorations that I never would have have thought of, but were perfect. Even with all the planning things can (and will) always go wrong here and there, but she made sure it was all fixed by go time and the event ran flawlessly, allowing me to have so much fun. I cannot say enough kind words, she made planning a wedding stress free and I am so glad we hired her.

She also does floral arrangements and is kick ass at those!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Rachel was the single most important (and best!) decision I made during my wedding planning process. We began planning our downtown DC wedding about 6 months out and hired Rachel to be our full service wedding planner. We selected a unique and grand location that had never hosted a wedding before, but Rachel handled every single aspect with ease. She took the time to get to know me and my fiancée; she invested in us to understand who we are, our story, our vision for the day, and how we could create something special that reflected us a couple. Throughout the planning process, Rachel was organized and knew exactly what needed to be done and when. Planning a wedding can feel overwhelming at times; Rachel broke everything down into manageable pieces and made the process fun!! She was always available for in-person meetings and calls, and was incredibly responsive to all emails and questions. She checked in on me regularly and kept everything on track from beginning to end. As a person, Rachel is thoughtful, encouraging, calm, accommodating, and reassuring. Rachel has the ability to adjust her style, based on the bride’s wants/needs, and what is needed in any situation. She always found the perfect balance of support and guidance toward me, while being effectively firm with vendors when it was called for. Rachel has great recommendations for vendors (nearly all of which we used), but she was also open to working with anyone new that I identified. She handled all of the communications with the vendors, which left me free to concentrate on the fun stuff! I was completely at ease on my wedding day, knowing that Rachel had every detail taken care of for us. The day was flawless. Rachel is exceptional at what she does and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else on my side for one of the most important days of my life!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

I wish I could sing Rachel's praises from the rooftops - she was the absolute BEST thing that happened to our wedding! Rachel is organized, knowledgable, responsive - and above all she is so fun to work with! She has a great sense of humor, and her approach to planning is the perfect combination of business and fun. We hired her for month-of + day-of coordination, but she was so much more than that -- in addition to executing our wedding seamlessly, she was an amazing resource throughout the planning process to bounce ideas around with. She's super creative and has an amazing sense of what will look good and flow well. She took the careful time to understand our vision while also making great recommendations - she was always patient in walking through the details with us and answering our questions. With Rachel on our team, we never felt worried or stressed-- we felt like we could rely on her to resolve any challenge and she was always there for us. On our wedding day, she was the perfect blend of cool, calm, and collected + assertive/organized + a total sweetheart - she managed everything with grace and a smile (and also made excellent on-the-spot decisions when a few unexpected things popped up, including rain during our ceremony). Our wedding was absolutely perfect, thanks to her thorough planning and stellar management. I already miss working with her! Thank you Rachel!!!! :D

Sent on 06/18/2017

Chris · Married on 05/13/2017

Hiring Rachel and her team is one of the best things you can do for your wedding. Having her on your side will help you sleep better before your big day, and your wedding be in good hands no matter what comes up. Whether your celebration will be local or a destination event, Rachel can help you custom tailor a wedding unique to you. She is personable, outgoing, and genuinely cares about making your wedding the best it can be. Your family, friends, and guests will all be impressed with her work ethic as much as they are charmed by her can-do attitude and easy-going demeanor.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Veronica · Married on 11/12/2016

Our venue required a day-of-coordinator and referred my husband and me to The One Moment Events, for which we are so thankful! Not only did we have a fabulous time at our wedding, but we also came away with a new friend. Rachel is the absolute best, and our wedding would not have been the same without her. Together we conquered DIY signage and seating arrangements, and she was a fountain of knowledge on the best vendors for our day. Rachel was also extremely accommodating to our schedule, coming to our home to help us with projects and scheduling phone calls at our convenience. While she is a good sounding board and master coordinator for all things wedding related, she is also a problem solver, handling everything from schedules to sudden temperature changes with grace. Hiring Rachel was easily the best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process.

Sent on 02/27/2017

The One Moment Events's reply:

Veronica! Your words are so kind thank you so much!! But I assure you the pleasure was ALL mine helping you and Chip plan your big day! It was such a beautiful expression of your love and personalities and you guys have just the best taste in everything!!! I'm also so thankful for being able to chat with you and joke around outside of the planning process and hopefully we can have a doggy play date soon so I can see you two and those sweet pups of yours again ASAP!!!

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2016

Rachel’s wedding planning and DIY skills were enormously helpful while planning my wedding celebrations. I had a very intimate (read small) non-traditional celebration in mind. I discussed my overall idea with her and she made sure that I didn’t miss a single detail. She recommended other vendors, like an amazing photographer, and made sure everything kept to a perfect schedule. She helped me figure out the look and feel for the decorations. We had a couple small DIY projects that Rachel helped me plan and execute – she made sure I had all the right supplies at the best price. She even put together the flower arrangements and set everything up for our reception. If you’re looking for a wedding planner who will make sure your day is perfect, look no further!

Sent on 03/22/2017