The One Moment Events Reviews

The One Moment Events 5
The One Moment Events 6
The One Moment Events 7

Janis Jones · Married on 11/02/2018

BEST Wedding Planner Ever!

Rachel and her team were AWESOME! Her organization and guidance made our planning fun and stress free. I can't even imagine the chaos that would have been without her. By far the BEST decision we made in the wedding planning was The One Moment Events!

Natalie · Married on 11/02/2018

Rachel is Amazing

Hiring Rachel to help plan my wedding was easily the best decision I made. I would have been absolutely lost without her and her team. She was able to take my vague ideas and turn them into the perfect wedding. I felt like she knew what I wanted before I did most of the time! She recommended the best vendors too. Her knowledge of the field is unparalleled, she always knew exactly who we should talk to and how to get whatever it was we were thinking we wanted.

It decided to rain on my wedding day, but I wasn't concerned at all because I knew Rachel would handle it and she more than handled it, she rocked it. We made the call about 20 minutes before the ceremony started and Rachel pulled everything together and completely flipped the ceremony from outdoor to indoor in record time and all of the guest thought that was the original plan! It was amazing.

I don't think I could ever say enough how truly wonderful Rachel is, she is always so fabulous, on top of everything, and willing to answer any and all questions and concerns. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, I highly recommend it because it takes so much stress off of you and makes the whole process so much more enjoyable, and of course hire Rachel and her team because they are the best.

Sent on 12/05/2018

The One Moment Events's reply:

INSERT ALL THE CRY EMOJIS HERE!!! Natalie!! It was our absolute pleasure to be there for you and Jake and your families on your wedding day. We adore you guys SO much and I'm only sad that it's over and we can't continue planning, designing and dreaming up the magic that was your big day. Sending you ALL the hugs!!! XOXO Rachel & the TOME team
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't have done it without her!

Rachel is a boss babe! Her and her team were a dream and I couldn't have made my vision for my wedding come true without them! They're attentive, friendly, professional but personable, and work hard to make your day the best one possible!

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2018

Rachel and Clara were absolutely AMAZING to have alongside for my planning process and big day. They were great at communicating and staying in touch through scheduled phone calls. I planned my wedding in my hometown in Leesburg, VA from a distance living in Tennessee. At first it was very stressful trying to communicate with vendors from a far but once I hired Rachel and Clara things went so smoothly. They are both very organized and use an awesome online site that keeps every vendor, contact, and detail in line.

On The Big Day, Clara was there to organize every detail to perfection. She did a great job checking in with me. She is very easy to get along with and talk to while being professional the whole time. I felt how sincerely happy she was for both me and my fiancé the whole day since she was such a big part of it. I am sad I will not being getting weekly/monthly phone calls from these two anymore!

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

It was highly suggested to us during our planning process to find a day-of-coordinator. We did a lot of interviewing and found that Rachel would provide a more holistic planning process within our package. Rather than connecting with us a month before the wedding to receive all the details we had planned over the last year - Rachel set up phone calls with us regularly to check-in, give us things to work on and to grow our relationship. One day I thought I was just hiring a day of coordinator, someone I could trust to make our wedding dreams come to life while we were getting ready and the next thing I know I've made a life long friend! Rachel is organized, calm under pressure, dedicated and all around checking every box for wedding planner goals - seriously, I want to be her when I grow up! If you are looking for someone to invest themselves into every detail of your wedding like its their own, to give you advice, make suggestions on items you've never thought about (like how you want your napkins folder or what angle the ceremony chairs should be place at), help to connect you with vendors in the area (she is friends with EVERYONE), to make you feel beautiful and care-free on your big day, Rachel and her team are who you want. By far the BEST money we spent!!! I could go on and on about why you should hire The One Moment Events, but I will leave it at this - we will be forever grateful that we did not need to step up one table, coordinate one of the 25+ people in our bridal party into a line to walk down the aisle, we didn't breakdown or pack away one item at the end of the night. By hiring Rachel and her team we were given the gift of being fully present on a day that is planned for so long, but goes by so fast!

The One Moment Events 8
    The One Moment Events 9
    The One Moment Events 10

Chrissy · Married on 06/09/2018

Rachel and her team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. She handled all our vendors thoroughly and professionally, even the ones that were a little more difficult to wrangle. Her recommendations for vendors were exception and the entire day and rehearsal were like a well oiled machine. Rachel was kind and compassionate and made sure that everything was to our preference even if it skirted tradition. She was not pushy or forceful with any recommendations and really supportive of every decision we made for our big day. After going to various weddings and hearing feedback from our wedding party, we can definitely say One Moment Events was the best vendor selection we made the entire wedding planning process.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about The One Moment Events team!! Rachel and Clara made sure every moment of my day was special and I couldn't be happier with the services they provided. There is no way I would've been able to coordinate with all of my vendors on my wedding weekend. They took care of directing everyone where to go, guests included! I will be forever grateful for their help.

The One Moment Events 11

Eleanor · Married on 04/29/2018

The only reason I don't want to review Rachel and The One Moment Events team is because I never want to stop working with them. I worked with Rachel, Clara, and Lauren in various capacities and they were all magnificent. I worked with Rachel the most and not only was she on top of every single detail from the first conversation I had with her but she continued to make helpful recommendations throughout the process that made the day even more special and more magical than I could have hoped for. One example that I think is helpful is I was working with a floral vendor who normally doesn't do weddings but (to make a long story extremely short) Rachel and co. took care of any issues and the flowers arrived on time, were beautiful, and I never thought twice about it. I could have had my eyes closed for the whole event and I would have known that, with Rachel there, everything would be perfect to a T. I cannot recommend TOME team enough. They are a dream to work with and the most wonderful people imaginable.

Sharon · Married on 12/03/2017

Rachel is amazing. She is caring, profession and works hard to give her client their dream event I will gladly hire her again for any special event!!

• User7816994 · 1+ year ago

Thanks to Rachel and Katie from the One Moment Events our day went incredibly smoothly. Rachel and Katie really understood our vision, and were an incredibly resource. In the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, they were able to guide us to reliable vendors, all of whom did an excellent job. On the day of our wedding, Katie had everything under control, which meant my husband and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Thanks to these ladies, our wedding day was completely stress free and tons of fun!

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

I don’t even know where to start, other than, Rachel, you are amazing. Our dream wedding(s) happened because of you and your guidance. You are professional, energetic, organized and mix all that with your wonderful personality – you are a shining star. From the very beginning you cared about us and what we wanted. You took the time to get to know us genuinely and then brought in Katie, the perfect person to help handle the on-site coordination of our wedding. You and Katie were always there with great advice and a comforting shoulder that made the entire process seamless. The weekend was a complete success because of you and Katie. Stress was never a feeling because we knew you two had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making our wedding weekend so special, one we will never forget. I cannot give enough high praises for Rachel and her team.

With sincerest gratitude - thank you for everything.

The One Moment Events 12
    The One Moment Events 13
    The One Moment Events 14
    The One Moment Events 15
    The One Moment Events 16
    The One Moment Events 17

Maureen · Married on 09/16/2017

It's been almost a year since my wedding and as I look back I can't think of any better decision (other than getting married) than booking Rachel and the One Moment Events team. As I began my search for a Wedding Planner I kept running into issues where it just didn't feel like people were understanding my needs and vision. My fiance still wasn't convinced that we needed any help either. When I met Rachel at a coffee shop it was kismet. We clicked right away and she took all the time in the world to answer my questions, listen to what was important to me and connect with me on a personal level. Over the next 8 months, Rachel became a solid support system, scheduling calls, checking in, providing her incredibly helpful online tool for guidance, and weighing in on timeline issues. She closed the loop with vendors and did our walk thru with ease and grace. She managed to handle all the drama of family with style and the day of issues, I didn't even hear about. My now-husband to this day says he shouldn't have put up such a fight booking a wedding planner and that Rachel was amazing. Even our family from out of town loves her and wishes she was part of every event we host. Rachel and her team were amazing and I cannot say enough good things about her. She will understand your style and vision, and guide you to the next level of materializing it. We were truly blessed to have her as part of our wedding day, and to count her as a friend still!

The One Moment Events 18
    The One Moment Events 19
    The One Moment Events 20
  • roman_holiday

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachel and her team at the One Moment Events were fantastic!! She was so easy to work with and the entire event went perfectly -- we didn't worry about anything all night. Rachel and her team are highly professional and are so good at anticipating issues and fixing problems that you can be 100% in the moment. They helped us immensely with a few catering issues that cropped up in the final weeks leading up to our wedding, due to a personnel change at our caterer -- and I have to say worth worth every single penny! You won't go wrong with these ladies!

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

Rachel is beyond amazing. From our first conversation, I knew that she wouldn't just be my planner, but she would also become my friend. We hired Rachel for partial planning, as we already had some of the major venues booked. She was with us for about 10 months of planning, and I don't know how I would have done it without her! I honestly was not stressed throughout the planning process because of her guidance. I was able to have fun planning, and enjoy each part of wedding planning. She really listened to our vision, helped me make decisions when I was unsure, and took care of almost all of the communication between vendors! Before I hired Rachel, I was completely overwhelmed with emails back and forth with vendors, and didn't know what to do when. As soon as Rachel came along, all of that went away. She is very organized, which you need in a wedding planner! She is also very thoughtful and her passion for wedding planning comes through in her work. Hiring Rachel was hands-down the best decision I made!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 06/24/2017

I wanted to plan my own wedding, but living literally halfway around the world (12 full time zones) made it extremely difficult, so we hired Rachel for full service planning. We wanted to do a casual but classy, white tent wedding on a family farm, and she immediately seemed to understand what we envisioned. The neighboring area does not offer much in terms of vendors and they tend to be slow to respond, but she dealt with everything and made sure the vendors showed up and were set up with everything they needed.

Day of the wedding she went above and beyond, bringing in her own signs, setting up extra decorations that I never would have have thought of, but were perfect. Even with all the planning things can (and will) always go wrong here and there, but she made sure it was all fixed by go time and the event ran flawlessly, allowing me to have so much fun. I cannot say enough kind words, she made planning a wedding stress free and I am so glad we hired her.

She also does floral arrangements and is kick ass at those!

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Rachel was the single most important (and best!) decision I made during my wedding planning process. We began planning our downtown DC wedding about 6 months out and hired Rachel to be our full service wedding planner. We selected a unique and grand location that had never hosted a wedding before, but Rachel handled every single aspect with ease. She took the time to get to know me and my fiancée; she invested in us to understand who we are, our story, our vision for the day, and how we could create something special that reflected us a couple. Throughout the planning process, Rachel was organized and knew exactly what needed to be done and when. Planning a wedding can feel overwhelming at times; Rachel broke everything down into manageable pieces and made the process fun!! She was always available for in-person meetings and calls, and was incredibly responsive to all emails and questions. She checked in on me regularly and kept everything on track from beginning to end. As a person, Rachel is thoughtful, encouraging, calm, accommodating, and reassuring. Rachel has the ability to adjust her style, based on the bride’s wants/needs, and what is needed in any situation. She always found the perfect balance of support and guidance toward me, while being effectively firm with vendors when it was called for. Rachel has great recommendations for vendors (nearly all of which we used), but she was also open to working with anyone new that I identified. She handled all of the communications with the vendors, which left me free to concentrate on the fun stuff! I was completely at ease on my wedding day, knowing that Rachel had every detail taken care of for us. The day was flawless. Rachel is exceptional at what she does and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else on my side for one of the most important days of my life!

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

I wish I could sing Rachel's praises from the rooftops - she was the absolute BEST thing that happened to our wedding! Rachel is organized, knowledgable, responsive - and above all she is so fun to work with! She has a great sense of humor, and her approach to planning is the perfect combination of business and fun. We hired her for month-of + day-of coordination, but she was so much more than that -- in addition to executing our wedding seamlessly, she was an amazing resource throughout the planning process to bounce ideas around with. She's super creative and has an amazing sense of what will look good and flow well. She took the careful time to understand our vision while also making great recommendations - she was always patient in walking through the details with us and answering our questions. With Rachel on our team, we never felt worried or stressed-- we felt like we could rely on her to resolve any challenge and she was always there for us. On our wedding day, she was the perfect blend of cool, calm, and collected + assertive/organized + a total sweetheart - she managed everything with grace and a smile (and also made excellent on-the-spot decisions when a few unexpected things popped up, including rain during our ceremony). Our wedding was absolutely perfect, thanks to her thorough planning and stellar management. I already miss working with her! Thank you Rachel!!!! :D

Chris · Married on 05/13/2017

Hiring Rachel and her team is one of the best things you can do for your wedding. Having her on your side will help you sleep better before your big day, and your wedding be in good hands no matter what comes up. Whether your celebration will be local or a destination event, Rachel can help you custom tailor a wedding unique to you. She is personable, outgoing, and genuinely cares about making your wedding the best it can be. Your family, friends, and guests will all be impressed with her work ethic as much as they are charmed by her can-do attitude and easy-going demeanor.

Veronica · Married on 11/12/2016

Our venue required a day-of-coordinator and referred my husband and me to The One Moment Events, for which we are so thankful! Not only did we have a fabulous time at our wedding, but we also came away with a new friend. Rachel is the absolute best, and our wedding would not have been the same without her. Together we conquered DIY signage and seating arrangements, and she was a fountain of knowledge on the best vendors for our day. Rachel was also extremely accommodating to our schedule, coming to our home to help us with projects and scheduling phone calls at our convenience. While she is a good sounding board and master coordinator for all things wedding related, she is also a problem solver, handling everything from schedules to sudden temperature changes with grace. Hiring Rachel was easily the best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process.

Sent on 02/27/2017

The One Moment Events's reply:

Veronica! Your words are so kind thank you so much!! But I assure you the pleasure was ALL mine helping you and Chip plan your big day! It was such a beautiful expression of your love and personalities and you guys have just the best taste in everything!!! I'm also so thankful for being able to chat with you and joke around outside of the planning process and hopefully we can have a doggy play date soon so I can see you two and those sweet pups of yours again ASAP!!!

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2016

Rachel’s wedding planning and DIY skills were enormously helpful while planning my wedding celebrations. I had a very intimate (read small) non-traditional celebration in mind. I discussed my overall idea with her and she made sure that I didn’t miss a single detail. She recommended other vendors, like an amazing photographer, and made sure everything kept to a perfect schedule. She helped me figure out the look and feel for the decorations. We had a couple small DIY projects that Rachel helped me plan and execute – she made sure I had all the right supplies at the best price. She even put together the flower arrangements and set everything up for our reception. If you’re looking for a wedding planner who will make sure your day is perfect, look no further!

Taylor · Married on 10/04/2015

Where do I even start with my review of the wonderful Rachel. Rachel will not only plan, coordinate, and decorate your dream wedding, but she will be ready for any and all disastrous events that can (and will, though, they won't be as big of a deal as they seemed looking back) happen. Her clipboard will have every idea you ever mention, and if it's possible, safe, ethical, and in your budget, she will make it happen.

If you're lucky enough, like I was, she will also become a friend. And having a friend help you plan your wedding makes it SO MUCH more fun. If you like to craft, and make your own decorations, she is your girl. She is truly anything and everything you could want in a wedding planner, and I am grateful I had her by my side for my day. Thank you so much!!!

Meredith · Married on 06/06/2015

Hiring Rachel was the absolute best decision I could have made for our wedding day. Always just a quick call or text away, Rachel had it covered! I can't speak enough for her professionalism, organization, and creativity. She made planning the in's and out's of a 200+ guest list wedding (with 2 locations!) a complete stress-free experience. Like other reviewers, I felt that I had made a new friend. Her personal touches and thoughtfulness is unmatched.

Sent on 02/28/2017

The One Moment Events's reply:

Meredith!!! I just adore you gorgeous girl!! Your wedding day was so beautiful and fun just like you! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your love story and help make things stress-free for you! I wish we could do the whole thing all over again! Sending you so many hugs!!!