PO Box 2084, Middleburg, VA 20118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bakerture Photo & Video

Bakerture Photo & Video is the top boutique of elite wedding photographers and videographers specializing in organic photography and film.

Follow Bakerture Photo & Video on

Bakerture Photo & Video 3
Bakerture Photo & Video 4

Kathryn · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I am not usually someone who writes reviews, but selecting Bakerture Photo & Video as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I happened upon their booth at a bridal expo, and was immediately drawn to the work they displayed. I got in contact with them pretty quickly after because I knew I needed them to be part of our wedding. Communication with them was friendly and efficient, and Steve and Rita are absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are not fans of having our pictures taken, but Bakerture makes you feel comfortable and at ease while taking photos. Most importantly, the pictures turned out breathtaking. I have had so many people tell me how absolutely perfect and beautiful our photos turned out, and I know they would not have been the same had we went with a different photographer. I am very particular and probably not always the easiest to work with, but Bakerture made all of my wedding dreams come true and captured everything perfectly. Every time I look through them, it's like reliving that day over and over again.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Hannah · Married on 11/09/2018

Bakerture Team knocks it out of the park

Where to even begin! We met Steven and Rita at the Wedding Expo, along with a few other photographers, and these two clearly had something special about them.
    The process was so not sales, more just getting to know each other as friends which was really appreciated.
    Since we had friends taking engagement shots, they were super flexible with taking rehearsal dinner shots instead.
    Our wedding photos are unbelievable. From getting ready to first look, Steve's calm demeanor was incredibly appreciated in the stressful setting. Even though it was pouring cats and dogs, he assured us our pictures would be stunning, and boy he was right. It was so hard to pick just 60 for our album because every single shot is perfect. Steve has a great eye when it comes to catching candids and with poses, he is able to adapt quickly to time changes, and does so with the calmest demeanor.
    We would recommend Bakerture a million times if we could.
    Thank you again for capturing our day.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Bakerture Photo & Video 5
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 11/04/2018

Pure Magic

These people are pure magic. Not only are they phenomenal photographers that captured our day perfectly, but they are the most genuinely nice people and were a pleasure to work with. The value you get from their packages are unprecedented and that doesn't even include their willingness to go above and beyond to ensure the happiness of their clients. From the beginning of their service for us, I felt confident that Bakerture Photo & Video would deliver a product I would be forever happy with.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Bakerture Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

Real Weddings

• Blush Away Makeup Studio
    Blush Away Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Bakerture Photo last spring. They were wonderful to work with on the morning of the wedding. As a makeup artist I was there early working with the bridal party, when they arrived they just came in and started capturing every moment. They got so many BTS images that I loved seeing as I am sure the bride did also. They have such a creative vision for capturing all the special moments of a wedding. If you are looking for a wonderful, detailed, fun photography team I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

• Maryland Bay Blossoms
    Maryland Bay Blossoms Wedding Florists

Its always a pleasure to run into the ladies from VV at any wedding we are designing for. Their attention to detail always leaves the brides looking amazing! Do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation with Vintage Veils, you will love them!!

• The One Moment Events
    The One Moment Events Wedding Planners

Bakerture photo is one of the most authentic, wonderful photography duos I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Their warmth and work ethic are evident in the happiness they capture in their photos and the love for what they do is shown in the effort that Steven and Rita put forward to make a clients big day special. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer for your wedding, do not hesitate to work with Bakerture photo!

• PO Box 2084 Middleburg, District of Columbia, 20118 See on map