851 Washington St, Raleigh, NC 27605 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About A Southern Soiree

A Southern Soiree is a full service event planning firm specializing in creating unique and memorable events. Beginning with your first consultation, A Southern Soiree will guide you through the entire planning process, saving you time, money, and stress. We work with you to develop the distinctive style of your event and then help you choose the best vendors to achieve the desired result, all within your budget. Whether you have the planning complete and need help with day of details or need help from the beginning to the end, we can create a planning package to fit your needs.
Follow A Southern Soiree on

Cake cutting
jennykoryslides 001

193 Reviews for A Southern Soiree

John · event on: 11/03/2013

A Southern Soiree greatly assisted with the planning and execution of my marriage PROPOSAL. I had contacted a number of wedding planners who were unwilling or unable to assist. Megan, the owner, responded to me quickly and was enthusiastic, positive, and full of great ideas. She brought in Gina to help and she had the same level of enthusiasm and positivity. They really went the "extra mile" helping me scout locations, work out logistics, and arranged wonderful music, photography and a picnic. And the cost was extremely reasonable. My (now) fiancee was thrilled and surprised and gave me (and A Southern Soiree) an "A+"!!! GUYS: If you need help putting together a special proposal, contact "A Southern Soiree".

Sent on 11/04/2013

Jane · Married on 12/15/2018

Memories of a Lifetime xxoo

Megan and her team worked with our son and daughter-in-law in the planning of their wedding, reception, and after parties 12/14-16, 2018. I have worked with professionals in events for a very long time, and a Southern Soiree and her team from the get go had amazing vendors, great skill sets, nurturing personalities, and incredible creative budget ideas. We will definitely use them for other events and options going forward. Thank you for memories of a lifetime, Megan and team. xxoo

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kristen Edmundson · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful experience with Gina!

We had the pleasure of working with Gina during our wedding on 11/24. Gina was nothing short of AMAZING!!! I was skeptical if we needed a wedding planner at all when we were starting to plan our wedding. I decided to give it a go and it was the best decision we made. At one point (10 minutes before we walked down the isle), she had the entire bridal party and family gathered, while also hand sewing my dress which I accidentally ripped. She jumped in where needed and was ALWAYS 2 steps ahead of everything. She was so kind, pleasant, smart and on top of it. I really really enjoyed working with her and her team and she beyond exceeded our expectations. I would recommend Gina 10 out of 10 times!!! She is THE BEST!

Sent on 12/17/2018

A Southern Soiree FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Cynthia Rose Photography
    Cynthia Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely excellent to work with! A Southern Soiree is the perfect starting point for any bride putting together an amazing wedding team.

• Joe Payne Photography
    Joe Payne Photography Wedding Photographers

Meghan and her team are amazing to work with. Fun, friendly and highly professional. They have a great reputation in the area and rightly so. Every event is beautifully put together down to the last detail.

• Rev. Perry Hardison
    Rev. Perry Hardison Wedding Officiants

A Southern Soiree is among the best in the business. The team is professional, caring, and experts at what they do. As an officiant, I know when I am doing a Soiree wedding, it will go smoothly and the couple will be happy with the event.

• 851 Washington St Raleigh, 27605 See on map