A Southern Soiree

Raleigh, NC View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

A Southern Soiree is a full service event planning firm specializing in creating unique and memorable events. Beginning with your first consultation, A Southern Soiree will guide you through the entire planning process, saving you time, money, and stress. We work with you to develop the distinctive style of your event and then help you choose the best vendors to achieve the desired result, all within your budget. Whether you have the planning complete and need help with day of details or need help from the beginning to the end, we can create a planning package to fit your needs.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Caroline
    Caroline E. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alyssa and a Southern Soiree we’re a dream to work with!

We are so thankful we worked with Alyssa for our August Umstead wedding!! From every email, planning meeting to the big day she was on top of it, kind and so patient with us. It rained 30 minutes before our ceremony start time and you never would have known because everything ran so smoothly. She and the SS team were a dream to work it!
    Aurelie M. Married on 06/05/2022

Great wedding experience!

Alyssa and her team were wonderful to work with. Throughout the planning process she made sure we weren’t missing anything and kept us on track. In the last few weeks Alyssa and her team were very present to hep with the ramp up process as the date got closer. The day of the team kept things moving and were a very calming and professional presence to the night. Alyssa was easy to message with last minute questions and would immediately answer with the issue addressed. We were very happy with how everything turned out the day of and it was in great part to Alyssa and her team. I give them my highest recommendation!
    Sydney B. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision you could make!

When you hire ASouthernSoriee for your wedding, it’s a guarantee that your day will be more than what you could possibly dream of. I was lucky enough to work with Elizabeth as my full service wedding planner. Her professionalism, kindness, desire to bring her clients vision to life, passion, attention to detail, highly organized and truly so much more made my engagement season, wedding planning and wedding day absolutely perfect. Besides her talent in the wedding industry, Elizabeth honestly cares about her clients and she quickly became more than “my wedding planner” but a friend. It was the highlights of my week to talk to Elizabeth. After planning for almost 2 years, my wedding happened on April 23 2022. Everyone says their biggest regret is not enjoying the moment and biggest advice was that something will go wrong just try not to get upset about it. I promise you those two things won’t be true at all when you hire this team. I 110% lived in each moment, I was present with absolute no worry in the world because this team did EVERYTHING! I have no idea how people can have weddings without them because I would be lost. If I could give advice to any bride it would be to hire this team, this will make your day absolutely perfect plus more ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Kate & Reid
119 photos · 10/06/2018

Cynthia Rose Photography Cynthia Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely excellent to work with! A Southern Soiree is the perfect starting point for any bride putting together an amazing wedding team.

Joe Payne Photography Joe Payne Photography Wedding Photographers

Meghan and her team are amazing to work with. Fun, friendly and highly professional. They have a great reputation in the area and rightly so. Every event is beautifully put together down to the last detail.

Rev. Perry Hardison Rev. Perry Hardison Wedding Officiants

A Southern Soiree is among the best in the business. The team is professional, caring, and experts at what they do. As an officiant, I know when I am doing a Soiree wedding, it will go smoothly and the couple will be happy with the event.

851 Washington St Raleigh, 27605
9192802045
Location of (A Southern Soiree)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding