121 B North Salem Street, Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number

About McLean Events

We believe in tasteful luxury, tearful reception reveals, and welcoming every couple into our family!

We’re here to create an impeccable design for you filled with meaning and refined elegance. We like to say our style is understated opulence — but with over-the-top intentionality. Our hallmark is conceptualizing a celebration for your love and family traditions that feels fresh and fitting on your wedding day, yet still timeless for decades of anniversaries. Thirty years from now, when your own daughter asks you to describe your wedding again in preparation for her big day, we hope your eyes still sparkle at the thought of the most beautiful day of your life.

Follow McLean Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Premier Party Planners

98 Reviews for McLean Events

• Angel

Angel S. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Carrington is THE BEST!

I consider myself so incredibly lucky to have been able to work with Carrington while planning my wedding. I went into the planning process not knowing how much work goes into creating the perfect wedding and reception. I am SO thankful that I had Carrington along the way. She saved me so much time by suggesting certain vendors and then working with those vendors up through the wedding day. She’s a wedding expert and she made sure that every single thing, right down to the smallest detail, was planned for and perfect. And her creativity is off the charts. She dreamed up a tulip chandelier for the reception and I was obsessed with the idea after she presented it to me. She then worked with the florist to create it and, well, it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Two months later, I still have wedding guests telling me how amazing it was. I also still have wedding guests telling me how beautiful the entire event was, and it’s all because of Carrington. I’m not a creative person and my wedding would’ve been so boring without her. But instead, so many people have said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. I honestly can’t say enough good things about Carrington. I could go on and on and on and on about how amazing she is. I don’t know how I got lucky enough to have her as my wedding planner, but I’m so glad I did! I would recommend her to anyone. You would be the luckiest bride ever to get to work with her!!!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara C. · Married on 06/12/2021

Barbara (Mother of the Bride)

If 100 stars were an option, that would not be enough to characterize our experience with Mclean Events Charlotte's Carrington Buck. I call her the "tiny powerhouse." She was everywhere we needed her to be and she quietly, seamlessly, flawlessly executed details about which we had no idea.
    She was absolutely wonderful...professional, knowledgeable, competent, patient, creative, innovative, joyful, kind...
    ALWAYS there when we needed her....
    I could go on forever about her abundant wedding planning skills, but they pale in comparison to how she made us feel. She made our daughter's wedding the most joyful family experience...
    even as we worried and fretted, she patiently, calmly, confidently guided us through every step of the way.

It was a joy and a blessing working with her. My daughter and I shared with her that one of the reasons we were sad that the wedding was over was that we would miss having her in our lives. We adore her and have officially adopted her in to our family.

If you are planning a wedding, I would (and already have) highly recommend her to guide you through this major life event.

Sent on 07/09/2021
  • Erica

Erica L. · Married on 06/12/2021

Carrington/McLean Events

I don't even know where to begin describing my experience with Carrington/McLean Events. My husband and I got married 6/12/21 and we worked with Carrington over the last year. In addition to being incredibly organized, responsive, diligent, timely in her communication, and amazingly skilled at collaborating across the multitude of vendors that make a wedding day happen, she is simply a joy as a person to have by your side on this journey. She made sure that anything that needed done got DONE and you never had to worry or doubt that she could make it happen. Carrington is so purely genuine and compassionate and wants your day to be more perfect than you can imagine. Throughout our wedding journey Carrington would check in with me, diffuse my stress and anxiety, and just warm me with her spirit and heart. There were so many moments of emotion on my wedding day and it was such a joy to see Carrington ever-present, ready with a tissue, a hug, a smile, or words of affirmation and encouragement. I always looked forward to our touch base calls and it brings tears of gratitude and awe to my eyes to think of how she truly brought the vision/inspiration/design to life!!!!! She learned about my husband and I and incorporated aspects of our love, our journey together to create our vision/aesthetic. When I walked into our venue I FELT the joy and love in every detail. Carrington is an absolute wonder and you would be BLESSED to have her plan/execute your wedding. Carrington is a consummate professional and a pure joy of a human being. I cannot say enough amazing things about her or McLean Events!! The quality of service was astounding. Thank you for making my wedding day the best day ever and for making my bridal journey so much fun!!!

Sent on 07/13/2021

McLean Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Carolina Livery Service Wedding Limos

Our company has worked with Erin McLean Events many times. They often book us for the wedding transportation (shuttles to and from hotels, ceremonies, photos, reception, rehearsal dinner, on-site event coordinators, etc.). Erin McLean Events always provides us with up-to-date schedules, contact information, and all other information needed to make our part of the operation run as smoothly as possible. Events planned by Erin McLean Events are always beautiful, and the guests always seem to have a wonderful time. All of us here at Carolina Livery highly endorse Erin McLean Events!

• Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

Erin and the girls are always a dream to work with! They are one of our favorites and always seem to have a great control of every event. You are in great hands with Eric McLean Events!

• The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

Erin and every member of her team are all incredible wedding planners! They have worked in our venue several times. They are sure to leave no detail overlooked and to make your special day a beautiful and stress-free experience. We love working with Erin McLean Events!

• 121 B North Salem Street Apex, NC, 27502 See on map
    9197403824 (Phone number)
    Location of (McLean Events)