Designs by Lady Vye

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Package Price

Designs by Lady Vye is a wedding planning company based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Owner and chief planner Vivian Baldwin covers special occasions and event management along the entire East Coast. Together with a talented team, she oversees full-scale solutions and venue design and strives to create unique soirées that are tailored to each couple’s wishes.

Vivian, aka Vye, delights in meeting with prospective newlyweds for complimentary consultations. During this time, she will learn about your love story, theme, and desired aesthetic. Designs by Lady Vye offers a number of packages that comprise month-of management, partial-planning assistance, and full-service coordination. A snapshot of á-la-carte options includes ceremony-only services, destination weddings, decor and rentals, and guest-list curation for large parties. Since 2006, Vye has had the pleasure of making her clients’ dreams a reality. She looks forward to bringing the same enthusiasm, professionalism, and creativity to your special day.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley H. Married on 04/01/2022

Absolutely LOVE

Vivian and her team are amazing. They were there to help every step of the way with a smile on their face! I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Olivia
    Olivia W. Married on 09/18/2021

Last minute miracle

We hired the Designs By Lady Vye team a month before our wedding after having to drop our original planner due to unforeseen circumstances. She was essentially starting from scratch to build our vision and had to help us hire a florist, bartender, and all rental needs as our previous coordinator was supposed to handle all of it.
    She worked so many late nights helping us pull everything together and trying to make the process as painless as possible as my husband and I were also moving to a different state while this was happening. Everything came together seamlessly for the day, and we heard so many complements of her work from guests that had no idea she wasn't our original planner. I highly recommend this team for any event you may have, as they work tirelessly to make your dream possible. I couldn't imagine a better outcome for our day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Designs by Lady Vye 1
Gift
I want to know what you vision for your special day! Allow me the opportunity to explain how I can help you create your vision into a reality!

Pricing

Team

Vivian
Vivian "Vye" Baldwin
Owner/Principle Planner

Event Planner Extraordinaire - a Veteran to Weddings and Events since 2000, establishing her business in 2004 and becoming a Certified Planner in 2006. Vivian has a wealth of knowledge and industry relationships that she brings to the table to guide her clients through their events. She processes several certifications in the Wedding and Events industry; and is also an Professional Wedding Planner with the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Together As One Together As One Wedding Planners

Together As One has assisted Lady Vye on several occasions with her events. Lady Vye is very organized and professional when orchestrating her events as well as friendly to her clients, guest and vendors. I enjoy working with Lady Vye professionally as well as friend.

Just Rite Music Just Rite Music Wedding DJs

Vivian's creativity is awesome, when me the dj walk into a venue and see the decorations and have to stop and take a real good look, then I see Vivian come from behind a backdrop or door. I just shake my head and go, Vivian you amazed me again. Excellent vender to work side by side with.

New Creation Photography New Creation Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Vivian and have seen her work as a planner and decorator. I recommend her to brides consistently.

PO BOX 64035 Fayetteville, NC, 28306
9105512079
910-551-2079

By Appointment
Location of (Designs by Lady Vye)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding