$1,250
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Designs by Lady Vye

With a creative mind the possibilities are endless!

DESIGNS BY LADY VYE is a full service wedding and special event management firm, specializing in planning and design. DESIGNS BY LADY VYE provides unparalleled style, quality and superior service for our clientele. Our planning team knows that it is essential to manage all aspects of your special occasion to create the most cohesive and stress-free event possible. From the smallest detail to last-minute adjustments, we work to ensure that your event is a reflection of your style, personality and creativity.

With a creative mind the possibilities are endless!

With 11+ years in the hospitality and event management industry Ms. Baldwin has coordinated and help plan several events.  We don’t end our business service with events; we also provide invitations, chair covers, clothing, accessories, favors, and so much more.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Designs by Lady Vye on

4 Reviews for Designs by Lady Vye

I cannot say enough about Designs by Lady Vye to everyone I encounter who are looking for a excellent designer, planner, coordinator, director and most of all, the most friendly person you could ever meet.
From a small intimate family event to a wedding to a ball you need Lady Vye services. Even when you think you have everything planned out, Vivian thinks of many items you haven't even considered (yes, we had checklists from those wedding magazines and books).
No matter what your budget is, she can work with you. From start to finish she had everything organized, she met with vendors, did follow ups and took the vision for my daughter's wedding then made it so much more and gave it that elegant WOW look. We received so many compliments that day.
I had never met Vivian before we started on this adventure together and am so glad she was there for us. Her services were the best investment we made. Even if you have already started planning for your event its not too late. Call Designs by Lady Vye.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/4/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Ms. Vivian was very professional and a pleasure to work with ! Would gladly use her services again and recomend highly !

Profile Picture Maritza, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was truly amazing to see my ceremony site and reception hall. I gave Lady Vye a picture of what I wanted and the detailing was amazing. She followed everything even down to the orchid flower buds that were placed on the tables. She even gave a personal touch of her own style to the reception area that made it even more picture perfect. For any of my decorating needs Lady Vye will be my first choice................Always

Profile Picture JoElla, 9/18/10, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1324903979493 designsbyladyvye14pagead8x11jpegfileformat

Complimentary Meet n’ Greet/Brainstorm Session

Redeem In-Store
I want to know what you vision for your special day! Allow me the opportunity to explain how I can help you create your vision into a reality!
#WWccf816542aa75f32

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Together As One has assisted Lady Vye on several occasions with her events. Lady Vye is very organized and professional when orchestrating her events as well as friendly to her clients, guest and vendors. I enjoy working with Lady Vye professionally as well as friend.

Vivian's creativity is awesome, when me the dj walk into a venue and see the decorations and have to stop and take a real good look, then I see Vivian come from behind a backdrop or door. I just shake my head and go, Vivian you amazed me again. Excellent vender to work side by side with.

I have worked with Vivian and have seen her work as a planner and decorator. I recommend her to brides consistently.

I recommend the services of Designs by Lady Vye to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Lady Vye is a outstanding person as well as a great designer and wedding planner. Booking your wedding with Lady Vye will ensure that you have a successful event.

Events

PO BOX 64035, Fayetteville, NC 28306   See On Map
910-551-2079 (phone) 866-685-1439 (fax)
By Appointment