Dolled Up and Planned Out

Cary, NC View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Dolled Up and Planned Out offers wedding planning and coordination services to Cary, North Carolina and the surrounding area. Christin opened the company in 2014 and has been enthusiastic about every couple since. Whatever your budget may be, her company will create a design that is original and affordable.

Christin has made relationships with vendors that she trusts, so you are promised high-quality service. Dolled Up and Planned Out provides packages ranging from full-event planning to month-of coordination. Whatever your needs are, Christin is able to provide that while adding her creative touch. Her company also provides floral and decor design to accompany your planning package. Planning services include:

• Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lizzie Married on 02/29/2020
    Christin is fabulous! She's very talented at what she does and is a wonderful person to work with!

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Lizzie, Thank you so much for your sweet review! I love working with all of you over at Peachy Keen!!!
    Kimberly Married on 10/05/2019
    Book her! She's awesome! I could not ask for a better wedding planner. When we met she made me feel like I could just breath and relax as we plan. I'm so glad I met Christin

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! I can't wait to be by your side every step of the way !
    Marcus Married on 12/01/2018

Great Planner!!

Christin was so nice and i am so glad i picked her to be our wedding planner! We hired her for day of coordinator and to help with design (partial coordinator) but she did so much more! She was able to know what i liked and wouldn't like without me even telling her. Christin was always professional and knew what to do in every situation. I always knew that she had our best interest and worked hard to get what we wanted! Day of i didn't have to tell her anything she was organized and went by the timeline we had planned. She helped pack our car up and made sure we were happy with everything. Everything came out beautiful and i received so many compliments of how elegant and pretty our wedding looked. She was the best planner and very reasonably priced!

Marcus & Ashley,
    Thank you so very much for such an amazing review! I loved working with you all! It did turn out to be such a beautiful wedding for such a beautiful Couple! Thank you for trusting me with such a huge and special moment in your life!

DVOC Photography DVOC Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Christin of Dolled Up and Planned Out is nothing short of fantastic!! She is a true professional! The personal touches and interactions she provides her clients goes above and beyond many many event planners that I've worked with. I am always so excited when we work an event together not to mention the events we plan in the community. Christin will make a phenomenal asset in your event planning!!! DVOC Photography HIGHLY recommends choosing Dolled Up and Planned Out!!!

Heart2Heart Ceremonies Heart2Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I had the opportunity to work with this amazing team on a wedding I officiated at the Mins house. Many don't realize how helpful a wedding Planner & their team can be to the officiant, but I do! Their hard work makes everything come together so smoothly & the wedding ceremony goes off without a hitch. I highly recommend Dolled up and Planned out!

Events By Shriine Events By Shriine Wedding Planners

Dolled Up and Planned out is one of my favorite planners/coordinators! She and her team are very attentive, creative and most importantly very professional. I love sending them referrals in which I may not be able to accommodate. You will be highly pleased with their business and creativity.

118 Kilmayne Dr Cary, 27511
9192703310
Location of (Dolled Up and Planned Out)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding