Dolled Up and Planned Out Reviews

Dolled Up and Planned Out 5
Dolled Up and Planned Out 6
Dolled Up and Planned Out 7

Lizzie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Christin is fabulous! She's very talented at what she does and is a wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Lizzie, Thank you so much for your sweet review! I love working with all of you over at Peachy Keen!!!

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Book her! She's awesome! I could not ask for a better wedding planner. When we met she made me feel like I could just breath and relax as we plan. I'm so glad I met Christin

Sent on 02/06/2018

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! I can't wait to be by your side every step of the way !
  • La'Shanda

La'Shanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Let me start with I am a VERY picky and organized Person (see what I did there,lol) by nature and profession, so I knew finding a planner/coordinator, let’s be honest, ALL of our wedding vendors would be hard because I have very HIGH expectations. When we were looking for a planner/coordinator I knew it had to be someone who was professional BUT also has a good heart and passion for what they do. The MOMENT I met Christin, I KNEW she was the perfect person (lol I did it again here) to help our vision come to life. From our very first conversation she was professional, responsive, knowledgeable and what is so very important to a bride, compassionate! Planning and preparing for a wedding can get VERY stressful, things come up that you had no idea would pop up, from details of the day to personal and family things. Christin put out ALL of the “fires” BEFORE I even had time to get upset about them. She fully coordinated with all of our wedding vendors throughout the entire process AND she always made sure that what my husband and I wanted from each small detail was at the forefront. One of the many details that Christin flawlessly executed was our request to have FULL white floral (did I mention she’s a florist too?!) for our ceremony AND reception to honor the memory or my mother who passed away in 2009. Christin not only brought our vision to life, she EXCEEDED our expectations, the floral was breathtaking, AND ALL REAL FLORAL. Somewhere along the way, she became the person I would call text about everything wedding related and even on personal stressors and she was ALWAYS there to remind me that I am the bride and our day will be perfect. She also got along well with my husband, who is a complete jokester, I’m sure he changed the plan of layout and decor like three times, she handled it well and my husband loved her professionalism and her ability to connect to clients and not treat us like a number. I am out of characters. Just know she’s Perfect! ❤️ The Persons

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Dolled Up and Planned Out 14
    Dolled Up and Planned Out 15
    Dolled Up and Planned Out 16

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

La'Shanda, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for such a sweet and amazing review! You guys were an absolute dream couple to work with and I am so blessed to have gained to amazing friends in the process of planning your dream day! It gives me so much joy knowing you guys loved everything and were able to trust me!

Love Small · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing events

They are pure wonderful individuals. They handle all my needs for every events flower shirt glasses every thing

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Dolled Up and Planned Out 21
    Dolled Up and Planned Out 22
    Dolled Up and Planned Out 23

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review! We love teaming up with you all on events! It is always a pleasure and we are so thrilled you are always happy with both product and customer service from our team!

Ayisha · Married on 06/09/2018

Christin provided wonderful services and was very flexible, and knowledgeable . My husband and myself really appreciated her honesty and hard work she put into making our day special.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review! It was truly an honor to be apart of you wedding planning and Wedding Day!

Patrice · Married on 05/05/2018

Christin was an amazing wedding coordinator before and after the wedding! She always checked on my up until the wedding, kept me calm when issue arises, listened to all my ideas, talked me through the process and made sure my day, ceremony deco, reception deco, wedding experience was perfect! I didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING that day! She is amazing, kind, endure you get what you want for your wedding, professional, and the best wedding coordinator/day of planner in the Raleigh area! If you are looking for the best, she is the one!

Dolled Up and Planned Out 24
    Dolled Up and Planned Out 25

Gennie · Married on 12/02/2017

Christin was an excellent wedding planner for our daughter's wedding. She was professional, dependable, and helpful. When we needed anything, Christin was responsive, and took care of everything. We highly recommend Christin to be your Wedding Planner.
    Wedding 12-02-17

Sent on 01/18/2018

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Gennie, Thank you so much or such a wonderful review! We loved every minute of working with you all!

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Dolled Up and Planned Out made my day so stress free! Christin had everything under control and allowed me to enjoy my day and not worry about the little things! I highly recommend using them for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Erin, Thank you for your wonderful review! We had such an amazing time celebrating you and Jemar!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

We hired Christin with Dolled up and Planned out for our wedding florals and day of coordination. Christin was really great to work with and was extremely organized. I was an out of state bride and had various DIY elements to my wedding that she and her team were able to execute seamlessly. I also loved my bouquet which turned out really beautiful and the rest of the floral arrangements were exactly as I hoped they would be. Christin was also extremely accommodating and helpful leading up to our wedding, offering to pick up anything we needed and to help with anything we needed leading up the event, clearly going above and beyond what she was required to do. I am really glad that we choose Dolled up and Planned out to be a part of our special day and would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was such an honor to be apart of you and Philips Day.

barbara · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot begin to say how lucky I am that I found Christin. She always had my best interest and went above and beyond to make sure that I got all that I wanted. She was very patient, reliant and a pleasure to work with. During the storm Irma, we were very uncertain about our flowers being delivered because of the vendor location. But I can say that I had no doubt that whatever the outcome she would be on top of things. My flowers came in and as promised she delivered. My centerpieces, bouquet, and decorations were simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for better. Christin transformed my room with beautiful queen berry roses and you could see that she put every thought into where every flower would be. I thank her for all she did and I couldn't have asked for a better florist/ decorator.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review!

Sabrina · Married on 09/16/2017

Christin was absolutely fantastic and so much fun to have at our wedding! She came to the venue a month before the wedding to help us figure out the layout (it was the first wedding at Morris Peaceland Farm), provided input when we needed it, and let us lead the way when we didn't. It was great to have Christin's help on the timeline and other coordination activities the weeks leading up to the wedding but we absolutely could not have done it without her the day-of. Anytime I needed something or a vendor/family member/friend came to me with a question or concern, Christin was right there, ready to intervene and take care of things so I wouldn't have to.

For everything from distributing tips to our vendors to helping me find my wandering family members, Christin had it covered. She was calm, professional, organized, and was able to handle last minute changes, questions, and even a little construction with ease. Thanks to Christin and her team at Dolled Up & Planned Out, the only thing I had to worry about the day-of was making sure I didn't trip on my way down the aisle.

We are so thankful to have found Christin and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing a day-of coordinator. THANK YOU, Christin and team!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much! This review just made me tear up! It was such an honor to work with you guys! I look forward to staying in touch.

Jatarra · Married on 09/09/2017

Christin planned my entire wedding from start to finish, and I could not be happier. Planning a wedding in Raleigh while living 3 hours away could have been stressful, but Christin made it almost painless. I barely had to remember anything. She stayed on top of all of the details and made sure that I had everything I needed along the way. She was very flexible, even dealing with sudden changes. On the wedding day, everything was perfect. All of the vendors were on time and in place. The décor was beautiful and everyone seemed to enjoy the reception. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

I wouldn't have it any other way! I absolutely loved working with you, and can't wait to continue on with a lasting friendship!
  • Lakeya

Lakeya · Married on 09/04/2017

Christin and her team were amazing! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! I am overly joyed that I picked her and her team over anyone else! If anyone is in need of a DOC or florist, I would definitely put in the good word for her!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so so much for such a sweet review!

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

Christin is the best!! She was great with making sure I was on top of everything contract wise and coordinating with all the vendors. Being a control freak, I wanted to know what was going on and when vendors were showing up, but she made me feel so relaxed and handled everything flawlessly. She was great with dealing with family and guests. She was the glue to my dream wedding running so smoothly and I can't thank her enough! Her and her staff were all around great and great people :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Hannah, Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! We loved every bit of being apart of your special day! Many Blessings to you!

Keisha · Married on 06/17/2017

Christin was AMAZING! She decorated my daughter's first birthday party and She had just had surgery 2 days before. She was still able to get everything done for me on time! Everything was so elegant and beautiful, my family is STILL talking about how pretty everything was!

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Keisha, Thank you so much for such an amazing review! It was truly my pleasure!

Shanika · Married on 06/09/2017

They were the best and made my day go very smooth!

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you Shanika for your wonderful review!

April · Married on 04/29/2017

Christin was a hidden gem that we were lucky to find, her advice and guidance during the weeks prior to our wedding day and on our wedding day was beyond helpful and appreciated. She made my day stress free and enjoyable and was a blessing to have her there!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved every bit of being apart of your day!!!!

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Christin is a blessing. She did an awesome job. She help me in everyway possible. There from the beginning until the end. My wedding and reception was beautiful. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Sent on 05/24/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Mary, Thank you so much for you beautiful review! I appreciate you so much and enjoyed every bit of working with you!

Macy · Married on 03/18/2017

Christin does an amazing job!!! My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! I definitely would recommend her for any floral or event planning needs!

• User7611832 · 1+ year ago

Christin became our wedding coordinator the week before our wedding after our initial one had a family emergency. Not only was Christin extremely affordable, she jumped into action immediately and was extremely patient and professional. She made our day extremely enjoyable and took a lot of weight off of our shoulders. She is highly recommended! We pray that God continues to bless her, her family and her business.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was such an Honor and pleasure being apart of you and Ervin's special day! Many Blessings to you all!

Jacqueline · Married on 11/12/2016

I wish that I could give Christin a higher star rating as she was just incredible to work with and helped make my wedding vision a reality. I had met with numerous florists who are featured in the bridal magazines and wedding wire. These florists were rated very highly and when I met a majority of them they were all nice, but none of them were staying within my budget and did not seem to be able to give me what I wanted with flowers. I was beginning to loose hope on a florist until My good friend told me about Every Blooming Thing and highly recommended them to me. I'm so glad that I listened to her. I was panicking as my wedding day was getting closer and closer. Christina met with me the same day I first contacted her. She not only knew what I wanted but stayed at my budget.! Christin saw how stressed and nervous I was and included day of coordination into my package. She promised to spoil Mr and boy did she ever! I could not believe how elegant our wedding day turned out. Christina really WOWED us with her professionalism and talent. I would absolutely use her again in a heart beat for future events. I really love Christin and Every Blooming Thing.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

Christin was great!!She took all of the stress off of me on the day of my wedding. I literally had nothing to worry about the entire day because she was in charge which allowed me to fully focus on enjoying my day. She took over all communication with the vendors the week prior, she perfected and sent out the timeline to everyone involved, she made rehearsal a breeze, and so much more! She even checked in with me in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure I wasn't overwhelmed :) . She kept everything on time on the big day (even ahead of schedule). She also did all of the flowers for me, our wedding party, and our ceremony/reception and they were gorgeous!! She is a genuine person, awesome to work with, responds promptly to questions and concerns , and best of all very organized!! I would definitely recommend her to all!!

Patrice · Married on 11/05/2016

Christin with Dolled Up and Planned Out helped me every step of the way with planning my wedding. I had no idea where to begin, and she assisted me with everything that I needed to plan my wedding. Her price for coordination was also well within my budget and well worth it!

Dolled Up and Planned Out's reply:

Patrice, Thank you so very much for such a sweet review!

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we were looking for a new day-of coordinator 3 weeks out from our wedding. We felt so lucky when we found Dolled Up and Planned Out on Wedding Wire. Christin and her team were absolutely excellent at putting our minds at ease and taking care of all the day-of details. Considering the value and level of service, I would highly recommend!