Apex, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Blair by Design

Amanda Blair by Design is a boutique wedding design company based in Apex, North Carolina. Their focus is to bring fresh, local, and creative energy into every venue. They work hard with each client to ensure that they design your dream wedding and are completely satisfied with the service you receive.

Amanda Blair by Design is happy to provide planning services for your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Clients can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. To begin the process, they can work with couples on budget analysis and event design. They can also give clients a list of trusted vendor referrals to make their choices a bit easier. As the process continues, the planner will provide timelines and to-do lists to ensure that everyone is on the right track. Amanda Blair by Design has experience in designing religious, non-religious, and destination weddings and elopements.

Follow Amanda Blair by Design on

Amanda Blair by Design 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Vargas · Married on 04/13/2019

The BEST day, thanks to Amanda

Amanda made our wedding day go so smoothly! Just like any wedding, the amount of planning and logistics can be overwhelming, but Amanda's organization and responsiveness made it all very manageable. Initially, I was having problems finding vendors that would help me stay within my budget. After we ironed out a budget spreadsheet that we both felt good about, everything seemed to fall into place so nicely. She put me in touch with some really wonderful vendors that I otherwise would not have had the pleasure of working with. She made the effort to reach out to them if we ran into any issues well before the big day. We met several times throughout the whole process and I felt like spending 1 hour planning with her was sometimes more productive than an entire day on my own. On our actual wedding day, she handled everything at the venue for me, which allowed me to just sit back and enjoy the entire day all the way through the last dance of our reception. Whether you decide to hire Amanda as your wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, know that you are in the best hands!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible Experience with Amanda!

Ah, I don’t even know where to begin with Amanda. I came into planning a wedding with no experience or knowledge, and my fiancé and I definitely did not have the time learn. I have a demanding job requiring long hours and weekend work, and he is in the Army and is out-of-pocket often. Not to mention, neither of us are particularly great at design. We had three main goals for our wedding: (1) we wanted it to be laidback and fun, (2) we wanted flowers to be the highlight of our design, and (3) we wanted the planning aspect to be relatively stress-free. Amanda helped us accomplish all of these tasks and so much more!

I retained Amanda based on our initial conversation (I could tell she was organized and friendly from the get-go) and on pictures that she posts on her instagram and website (definitely take a look at her previous work). Amanda is incredibly talented, and I’m confident she can bring to life any dream wedding— I’ve seen her work on more traditional weddings as well as non-traditional. We opted for a less traditional wedding that had a mingly atmosphere and food stations in lieu of a sit down dinner. Amanda executed our (fragmented, ambiguous and I’m sure very confusing!) vision flawlessly, and she brought so much to the table that we never would have thought of. She offered really interesting and fun ideas, such as lounges, a greenery centerpiece that hung from our clear-top tent (with the help of Plume Events, who was also incredible to work with), and other great specialty rentals. During the wedding, she was very friendly and professional to our (pretty wild) guests, and to my knowledge everything went smoothly! Everybody told me that you know you have a good planner when you don’t hear about any hiccups or aren’t asked to handle anything — this was my exact experience!

Beyond her help on design, Amanda was also always incredibly prompt, responsive and professional.. I can’t tell you how huge of a deal that is! It’s really frustrating to not hear back from a vendor when you reach out, and I never had that issue with Amanda. She was a great sounding board for ideas and questions that I had as well as how to deal with personal, wedding-related issues that popped up in the planning process. She also recommended amazing vendors — I loved everyone we had the opportunity to work with! In fact, when my first photographer that I retained (the only person I retained that wasn’t recommended by Amanda) was first unprofessional and second ended up losing all of our engagement pictures, Amanda connected us with a phenomenal photographer ASAP who we LOVED (Jordan Maunder; the pictures attached to this review are from Jordan!).

Very grateful to have had Amanda plan our wedding, and I can’t recommend her enough. She is incredibly talented, professional and sweet — I hope you have the privilege to work with her!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Amanda Blair by Design 8
    Amanda Blair by Design 9
    Amanda Blair by Design 10
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Do yourself a favor, and hire Amanda! She's AMAZING and your wedding will be too!

Amanda was the glue to my entire wedding, and she ensured that everything went smoothly and without a glitch. My mom and I both love her! On my wedding day, my mom and I sat in the bridal suite and hung out with my bridal party while Amanda organized, decorated and waved her magic wand at the venue. We weren't thinking about everything that was being coordinated inside the venue. This is the gift that you get when you hire Amanda as your wedding coordinator. Also, despite being so kind and sweet, Amanda knows how to command the room when things are to be done, from the rehearsal to the actual wedding day. So many guests told me that my wedding was one of the most organized and fun weddings that they had ever attended - including the photographer and pastor, who frequent a lot of weddings. Thank you, Amanda, for giving me my dream wedding! I will forever tell everyone how amazing you are and I'm sad that we don't get to plan another event together. To all the brides out there, if you're in doubt of whether or not you want/need a wedding coordinator, just do yourself a favor and schedule a meeting with Amanda. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Amanda Blair by Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Addison Farms Vineyard
    Addison Farms Vineyard Winery Weddings

We hosted Amanda for her wedding at Addison Farms Vineyard. Her design and look were beautiful; she will create a memorable look for your event.

• Apex Apex, North Carolina, 27539 See on map