Apex, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Blair by Design

Amanda Blair by Design is a boutique wedding design company based in Apex, North Carolina. Their focus is to bring fresh, local, and creative energy into every venue. They work hard with each client to ensure that they design your dream wedding and are completely satisfied with the service you receive.

Amanda Blair by Design is happy to provide planning services for your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Clients can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. To begin the process, they can work with couples on budget analysis and event design. They can also give clients a list of trusted vendor referrals to make their choices a bit easier. As the process continues, the planner will provide timelines and to-do lists to ensure that everyone is on the right track. Amanda Blair by Design has experience in designing religious, non-religious, and destination weddings and elopements.

Follow Amanda Blair by Design on

Amanda Blair by Design 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Munoz · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing to work with!

We hired Amanda for Day of Coordinating and were so thankful we did! She is an absolute dream to work with! In additional to being incredibly talented and professional, she is so kind and helpful. She made us feel comfortable at every stage and handled issues promptly and without hesitation. She was incredibly responsive to emails and willing to answer every question we had for months leading up to our wedding, not just at the end. We were able to meet with her twice during the wedding process (for rentals and a final walk through) and each time she left us feeling incredibly confident in her work and her willingness to work with our vision and budget! Our wedding day went flawlessly, thanks to Amanda. The venue looked gorgeous, the reception ran smoothly, and we were all able to enjoy the day without worrying about details. Her team did an amazing job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn’t have done this without Amanda!

It’s hard to imagine anyone better than a Amanda. She knows how to take your vision and turn it into something way bigger and more magical than you could even think of. On top of her talent, she is reliable, trustworthy, hard working and just so sweet. I am so grateful for her. She kept me super calm along the way and you just always know you’re in good hands with her. Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2019

Best Decision!

Finding Amanda was truly a blessing! Being a teacher, I thought I’d have the planning process in the bag; I was so wrong! I was truly overwhelmed with all of the different aspects of planning once the school year kicked in. Hiring Amanda was the BEST decision we made. Amanda’s creativity, knowledge of design, thoughtfulness, and professionalism led us to have the most beautiful day. Just by looking at my Pinterest board and talking over the phone, she got a sense of my boho/eclectic style and completely elevated the designs for everything from flower arrangements to table linens. She also brought peace and relief to my mom, whose traditional preferences tended to clash with my style. In addition to that, Amanda was extremely helpful in keeping my husband and I organized and calm as we navigated the rest of wedding planning...especially towards the end. On the day of the wedding, she helped ensure that it was perfect. Not only did I see her keeping my wedding present (a puppy) calm on a leash during pictures, but she was a lifesaver for my husband who could not find the bourbon we buried weeks prior to the day. He must have been digging for nearly 10 minutes when Amanda gave him a break and found the bourbon on her first attempt! If you want your wedding to be the best day of your life, do yourself a favor and hire Amanda. Thank you, Amanda. We are so grateful for you!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Amanda Blair by Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Addison Farms Vineyard
    Addison Farms Vineyard Winery Weddings

We hosted Amanda for her wedding at Addison Farms Vineyard. Her design and look were beautiful; she will create a memorable look for your event.

• Apex Apex, North Carolina, 27539 See on map