Apex, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Blair by Design

Amanda Blair by Design is a boutique wedding design company based in Apex, North Carolina. Their focus is to bring fresh, local, and creative energy into every venue. They work hard with each client to ensure that they design your dream wedding and are completely satisfied with the service you receive.

Amanda Blair by Design is happy to provide planning services for your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Clients can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. To begin the process, they can work with couples on budget analysis and event design. They can also give clients a list of trusted vendor referrals to make their choices a bit easier. As the process continues, the planner will provide timelines and to-do lists to ensure that everyone is on the right track. Amanda Blair by Design has experience in designing religious, non-religious, and destination weddings and elopements.

Follow Amanda Blair by Design on

40 Reviews for Amanda Blair by Design

• Ellen

Ellen Dale · Married on 08/07/2020

Perfection during a Pandemic

My husband and I got engaged on December 7th, and hired Amanda the following week. We found her through our venue, The Merrimon-Wynne. And we are so thankful that we did! Amanda guided us through the wedding planning process from day one, going above and beyond during a time when planning was (and still is!) nearly impossible for anyone. Our original wedding date was scheduled for June 6th and we ended up pushing our wedding to August 7th. The two months that we delayed the wedding were a rollercoaster with the number of decisions that had to be made, i.e., Should we move it all to next year? Should we nix the reception? Should we limit guests? And each time we made a decision, we thankfully had Amanda there supporting us and moving our plans forward. Over the span of our engagement, our wedding went from 125 guests invited to our ceremony and reception to us only having a ceremony and pushing the reception to next year. This final decision to only have a ceremony in 2020, was made two weeks prior to our wedding date. Amanda handled it all from beginning to end. She was a rock - making the hard phone calls to tell us news related to pandemic mandates, giving us thoughtful options, and she even sat on the phone with me once when I cried. Every vendor was notified and coordinated by Amanda as plans changed and she handled all of the contracts and logistics. Furthermore, I'm still in awe at how beautiful it was. I'd always dreamed of getting married in Italy, and Amanda made my vision come to life even with our new plan. She designed and implemented elements I never would have thought of. Amanda worked with every vendor to make sure the day was perfect. And it was!
    While it certainly was a difficult decision to push our reception to next year, and "only" have our ceremony this year, it was the BEST decision we made (apart from hiring Amanda!). Our wedding day was perfection. There was not one thing that happened that made me feel like we were getting shorted in any way. My husband and I spent our entire mini-moon reliving the day and cherishing the fact that we remember it all. Leading up to the wedding, so many people told me "it will go by fast...you won't remember it all...try to stay in the moment." However, by having only our ceremony on our wedding day, we were able to remain focused on what our wedding meant – getting married. We were in the moment and there were no distractions. We had approximately 65 of our closest friends and family in attendance and Amanda creatively incorporated elements from traditional receptions into our ceremony, so our ceremony was truly a dream. Planning that would’ve been impossible without Amanda and her team. Our wedding day was the best day of my life thus far. I married my person in a dream ceremony that would not have been possible without Amanda Blair by Design.

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Beks

Beks · Married on 08/01/2020

An absolute MUST have in the midst of a global pandemic.

I am a COVID 2020 Bride. If you're getting married over the next year and are staring into the daunting task of planning a wedding through the uncertainties and inconsistencies of a global pandemic, you MUST hire Amanda Blair. She is flexible, genuine, and compassionate - yet she's also direct, decisive, and determined to succeed. She will work with you to make your dream wedding a reality.

Let's just begin with the fact that when I hired Amanda, it was prior to the COVID pandemic. Before the pandemic, I loved her because she was organized, thorough, informative, perceptive, and a straight-shooter. She understood my vision and helped me book the necessary vendors to make my dream wedding a reality. When COVID happened, like all other 2020 brides, I panicked. Amanda was a calming presence in the midst of chaos. 10 days before my wedding, there were circumstances that almost forced us to cancel/postpone. Due to my husband's career, postponing wasn't an option. Amanda and her team went above and beyond what was expected to make my day perfect. Amanda was a mediator between my family and vendors, she created multiple backup plans based on COVID restrictions, and through it was was a calming presence. Her team not only 'pulled it off', they absolutely crushed it. In spite of COVID, it was simply the best day of my life, and it wouldn't have happened without Amanda Blair by Design.

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Allie

Allie Parker · Married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful experience and beautiful style

We are so lucky to have found Amanda! We used her Design Integration package, so she not only made sure everything was seamless for me the day of the wedding, but that it was beautiful and truly felt like our wedding. In our initial meetings, we gave her a sense of our style and things we liked - small ideas, photos we were drawn to, preferences, and personalities - and she created a VISION. She came to our final vendor meetings and gave them cohesion and direction. During the planning process, I felt completely confident in all of the florals and decor because I loved the vision that Amanda had created. When we got to the wedding, we could not believe how beautiful and reflective of us it was - our guests talked endlessly about how unique everything was, how smoothly everything went, and how everything just “looked like us” - all thanks to Amanda! Aside from that, she and her team were responsive to email, helpful with all of our basic wedding questions, and made me 100% confident on the day-of that I had nothing to worry about!

Sent on 10/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda Blair by Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Addison Farms Vineyard Winery Weddings

We hosted Amanda for her wedding at Addison Farms Vineyard. Her design and look were beautiful; she will create a memorable look for your event.

• Apex Apex, North Carolina, 27539 See on map
    9196371387 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amanda Blair by Design)