Amanda Blair by Design

Apex, NC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Amanda Blair by Design is a boutique wedding design company based in Apex, North Carolina. Their focus is to bring fresh, local, and creative energy into every venue. They work hard with each client to ensure that they design your dream wedding and are completely satisfied with the service you receive.

Amanda Blair by Design is happy to provide planning services for your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Clients can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. To begin the process, they can work with couples on budget analysis and event design. They can also give clients a list of trusted vendor referrals to make their choices a bit easier. As the process continues, the planner will provide timelines and to-do lists to ensure that everyone is on the right track. Amanda Blair by Design has experience in designing religious, non-religious, and destination weddings and elopements.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Danny M. Married on 06/27/2021

Heather is amazing!!

We originally hired ABBD because our venue required us to have a coordinator, and after working with Heather, we 1000% would've hired ABBD again even if it wasn't a venue requirement. It was such a blessing to have someone "in our corner" throughout the whole planning process. Heather was so prompt in answering any questions we had, no matter how random, and it was so helpful to have someone with a ton of knowledge about our venue make the layouts and timelines for us. She also ensured that our rental pieces all looked great together! At the rehearsal and wedding, she was very direct but in a way that was so warm and never intrusive. We didn't have to worry about a single detail from the second we showed up at the venue--she took care of everything! It was such a blessing to not have to watch the clock to know when to move onto the next thing while getting ready or have to set up all of the decor we brought ourselves. We cannot thank Heather and her assistants enough for making our day so stress-free and smooth! Our entire wedding party also spoke so highly of her throughout the wedding weekend. Absolutely wonderful :)
    Nicole F. Married on 06/12/2021

The best planning team!

I am so happy to have chosen ABBD as my wedding planners. I was lucky enough to work with Amanda, Heather, and Jen. Amanda immediately understood my vision from the first phone call we had, and everything ended up coming together so beautifully- even better than I could have imagined. I trusted Amanda and Heather's expert guidance throughout the whole planning process, and appreciated their responsiveness, flexibility, and patience to work through all the little details with me. They are truly talented at what they do. On my wedding day, I had a sense of ease and I felt so taken care of because I had Jen by my side. She was the most calming presence, was so organized, and made me feel so special. I can't recommend this team enough!
  • Angel
    Angel D. Married on 05/28/2021

Best Wedding Planner in the Industry!!!

There isn't enough complimentary words in the dictionary to describe this wedding planning company. Heather was not only my wedding planner, she is my twin soul. She is the most beautiful, professional, and talented person in this industry. While my wedding was an absolute dream (because of her), it also was a sad day because it was the last time I knew I would get to work with her. Heather is not just your planner, but she becomes an extension of your family. At least for me, she did. She is hardworking, knowledgeable, communicative, down-to-earth, real with you, helpful in ways to save funds, funny and just an absolute blast to work with. What's noteworthy is how flexible and compassionate they were during the pandemic, especially with payments. They took in consideration my financial situation during the time and didn't ask for anything, whilst still working hard for me. Working with this company will be the best decision you will make. There aren't enough stars to rate them appropriately, because it surely surpasses 5.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Addison Farms Vineyard Addison Farms Vineyard Winery Weddings

We hosted Amanda for her wedding at Addison Farms Vineyard. Her design and look were beautiful; she will create a memorable look for your event.

Apex, NC, 27539
9196371387
Location of (Amanda Blair by Design)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding