Apex, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Blair by Design

Amanda Blair by Design is a boutique wedding design company based in Apex, North Carolina. Their focus is to bring fresh, local, and creative energy into every venue. They work hard with each client to ensure that they design your dream wedding and are completely satisfied with the service you receive.

Amanda Blair by Design is happy to provide planning services for your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Clients can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. To begin the process, they can work with couples on budget analysis and event design. They can also give clients a list of trusted vendor referrals to make their choices a bit easier. As the process continues, the planner will provide timelines and to-do lists to ensure that everyone is on the right track. Amanda Blair by Design has experience in designing religious, non-religious, and destination weddings and elopements.

Follow Amanda Blair by Design on

Amanda Blair by Design 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Munoz · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing to work with!

We hired Amanda for Day of Coordinating and were so thankful we did! She is an absolute dream to work with! In additional to being incredibly talented and professional, she is so kind and helpful. She made us feel comfortable at every stage and handled issues promptly and without hesitation. She was incredibly responsive to emails and willing to answer every question we had for months leading up to our wedding, not just at the end. We were able to meet with her twice during the wedding process (for rentals and a final walk through) and each time she left us feeling incredibly confident in her work and her willingness to work with our vision and budget! Our wedding day went flawlessly, thanks to Amanda. The venue looked gorgeous, the reception ran smoothly, and we were all able to enjoy the day without worrying about details. Her team did an amazing job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Best choice for my wedding

Amanda is truly the best. Booking her was one of the first and best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Amanda is responsive, professional, and easygoing and fun to work with. I loved how patient she was with me as I waded through understanding all that goes into a wedding, and I loved that she gave me her honest feedback about style and vendor considerations. Amanda doesn't just yes you-- she's truly an expert and she works with your style and budget to get you exactly what you want. On the week of my wedding, when a vendor disappointed, Amanda called the vendor and advocated for me without me even knowing until after. It was such a relief to know she was on my side and I didn't have to deal with those hard conversations in a very stressful week. On the day of, Amanda was cheerful and fun when I saw her, but she did what she needed to do in the background. She is there when I needed her, but she spends most of her time coordinating vendors and family with ease and professionalism. I blinked and my entire venue was set up even better than I could have imagined. Without my awareness, she let everyone know where they needed to be. She truly does it all, and I could not have asked for more. Do yourself a favor, and book Amanda! Amanda, thank you for your hard work. You are incredible, and I recommend you far and wide!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn’t have done this without Amanda!

It’s hard to imagine anyone better than a Amanda. She knows how to take your vision and turn it into something way bigger and more magical than you could even think of. On top of her talent, she is reliable, trustworthy, hard working and just so sweet. I am so grateful for her. She kept me super calm along the way and you just always know you’re in good hands with her. Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Amanda Blair by Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Addison Farms Vineyard
    Addison Farms Vineyard Winery Weddings

We hosted Amanda for her wedding at Addison Farms Vineyard. Her design and look were beautiful; she will create a memorable look for your event.

• Apex Apex, North Carolina, 27539 See on map