10123 Chapel Hill Rd, Morrisville, NC 27560 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Euphoria

Sugar Euphoria is a Triangle-based bakery that creates bespoke wedding cakes and desserts. We craft carefully designed and decorated baked goods bursting with unforgettable flavor for you. I started Sugar Euphoria by specializing in gourmet cupcakes, and now the menu includes everything from traditional treats, to desserts inspired by the fruits and flavors of my homeland, The Bahamas.

Follow Sugar Euphoria on

black white gold
se 5
Sugar Euphoria
sugar euphoria art by ash photography
tml notwedding 0923
nye styled shoot 0017 1
styled wedding styled wedding 0020
11083605667083206753423139514588203559109n
Sugar Euphoria
wake forest portrait shoppe raleigh nc lauren rich
black white gold

32 Reviews for Sugar Euphoria

Bridgett · Married on 10/01/2017

Randi is amazinggggg at what she does! Our wedding cake was even more beautiful than I imagined and it was delicious!!!! So happy we chose sugar euphoria!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/12/2017

Randi gave us the cake of our dreams! We settled on a design based on a photo she showed us and she outdid our expectations. Randi also worked with us (on relatively short notice) on a groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner. Both cakes were breathtaking and delicious. Our guests raved about her apple cake and I ended up eating two pieces of salted caramel cake around 2am after the wedding. Randi's pricing is very fair and she's so easy to work with. Additionally, Randi's sweet disposition is a big plus-- she's always smiling and so easy to talk to. Thank you, Randi!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/05/2017

My fiancé and I wanted a homemade peach cobbler for our rehearsal dinner dessert and our wedding planner recommended Randi Gordon and Sugar Euphoria. All I can say is, "Wow"! When my maid of honor and I went for a tasting, we were blown away when Randi arrived with a piping hot cobbler in a huge dish for us to take home. We are VERY picky about our cobblers! They must be double crust and they must be moist. This was everything I could have imagined. Simply delicious. On the day of the rehearsal dinner, Randi delivered two hot cobblers ready to serve and everyone raved about how delicious they were. We couldn't be more pleased and will definitely use Sugar Euphoria again!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Real Weddings

• Zoe Litaker Photography
    Zoe Litaker Photography Wedding Photographers

Sugar Euphoria makes spectacularly beautiful cakes! It was really fun to get to photograph their work. I highly recommend them if you are looking for gorgeous desserts!

• Galej Events
    Galej Events Wedding Planners

Sugar Euphoria's cakes are stunning, and Randi is so sweet. She is hard-working and very artistic, and her cakes demonstrate that. I have enjoyed working with her!

• 10123 Chapel Hill Rd Morrisville, 27560 See on map
    9192592130 (Phone number)
    9193419387 (Other Phone Number)