Raleigh, NC 27601 Map · Phone number

About Wylde Flowers

Wylde is a floral design studio based in Raleigh, NC, committed to crafting elegant and organic arrangements. With the natural world as inspiration, our designs incorporate seasonal flowers, foliage, and other botanical elements. We believe flowers have the power to communicate what can’t always be said with words. Let us find the perfect floral design that conveys your unique story.

Follow Wylde Flowers on

Wylde Flowers 5
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely magical!

It was such a privilege to get to work with Wylde. From our very first meeting at their shop, I fell in love with their style and general aesthetic. They had such great ideas about how to use flowers creatively for both our ceremony and reception, and they were such friendly people to spend an afternoon talking about flowers with. Our budget was tight by the time we looked into florists, and Wylde was so flexible and able to achieve our vision within our budget. The day of, every time I left the bridal suite, I noticed a new part of the house they had adorned with flowers and greenery, and it was so wonderful to see them bring the space to life. The most impressive aspect of their work in our opinion was the gorgeous hanging branch they suspended above where we stood at the ceremony, which we opted for instead of an arch. That was such a good decision! Overall, we loved their organic approach and the way they complimented the space with florals rather than overwhelming it. So many of my guests asked for their information after the wedding! My mother-in-law in particular has raved about the flowers and their presentation for weeks since. We could not have been more happy with or impressed by their work, and we would hire them over and over again!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

A great experience

Nikelle and Hannah are amazing! They were very respectful of our wedding floral budget and so insightful on color palettes and design! I absolutely adored my bouquet - it was so organic, fun, delicate, and romantic all at the same time. We would recommend Wylde to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 06/02/2018

Nikelle and Hannah made all my wedding floral dreams come true. They did a phenomenal job!

After speaking with Nikelle early in our planning process, we decided to hire Wylde Flowers because of their creativity and aesthetic. When Nikelle put together our floral proposal, she best captured our wedding design and created inspiration and ideas that I had never seen done before. You can tell that she and Hannah are truly passionate about what they do!
    I was able to give the team a color palette, a few flowers that I liked (from my very limited floral knowledge) and a budget, and they took that and ran with it, creating the most beautiful wedding florals ever.

My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking. I mean, just perfect. The bridesmaids bouquets – also perfect. And the floral corsage cuffs for our mothers. And the boutonnieres. I could really go on and on…

Where Nikelle and Hannah truly blew me away was with their floral installations. They created a vine wall for our ceremony spot and an incredible staircase installation that literally looked like a garden sprung out of the Merrimon Wynne’s floor. I just about cried when I saw it.

Nikelle & Hannah are so incredibly talented and you should absolutely hire them if you’re getting married! Or you want a pretty arrangement just because. Stop by their store and you’ll see what I mean.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Wylde Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Amanda Blair by Design
    Amanda Blair by Design Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, it is so important to find vendors that you can trust to deliver the absolute best service and final product to your clients! Nikelle can take a plethora of inspiration images (or no images at all!) and hone in on my clients exact vision and deliver over and above our expectations! Her team is always up for a challenge and looking for ways to create unique floral installations to make each wedding a custom experience! Since opening her floral shop downtown, I love that I can pop in to grab what I need for dinner parties, mother's day, or just because...I would not hesitate to refer her business for any wedding, event, or personal floral needs!

• Raleigh, 27601 See on map