About Specialties Florals and Events

Any wedding you can dream, we can bring to reality !

Specialties is a full service design and floral production company. We can coordinate all the necessary elements of the planning process from our first meeting until the conclusion of your event; Specialties' designs are unique to each couples' wedding vision.  We love to think out of the box and give our couples more than they ever dreamed of.

We design wedding and/or special event flower arrangements that surpass your dreams and expectations. During your first appointment we will discuss your requirements and ideas. Afterward we will provide to you a detailed proposal containing the specifications for your flower designs, costs and imagines/drawings when needed. On the day of your special event every detail of your exquisite designs will be handled by the talented staff of Specialties so you worry about nothing except enjoying your day.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (6)
Aisle Decor (4)
Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (1)

Susan and her team went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding. Working with her throughout the year was a joy! She is so sweet and thoughtful. She is detail oriented and thorough in each aspect of planning. Her floral creations were spectacular! We have received more compliments than I can even count. She was willing to work with all our crazy ideas. Her breathtaking floral draped oak tree will forever be remembered. Her willingness to climb that tree to execute this stand out element says a lot about her! I highly recommend Susan as a floral designer. I wish I could give her even more stars than five!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Susan was amazing!! She went above and beyond my expectations for my flowers. Flowers were the most exciting element when I was planning and boy did she nail my dream wedding decor! She went above and beyond and met with me to look over linens to ensure the look was cohesive with the centerpieces. Words cant explain how happy I am with the flower arrangements!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews

Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Susan is a delight to work with! She cares about her clients and what they envision for their big day. She's amazing at what she does!

Susan and her team are fantastic at what they do! Their creative vision and attention to detail can turn ordinary into extraordinary. I would recommend Specialties Florals and Events for any occasion. It is a pleasure to work with them!

Events

5009 Salem Ridge Road, Holly Springs, NC 27540   See On Map
919-345-3246 (phone)
Specialties Florals and Events is a wedding floral designer from Holly Springs, NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Pinehurst, Charlotte, and the Triad area. Specialties Florals and Events is a professional wedding and event floral designer that has been part of the Holly Springs, NC wedding industry since 2005 specializing in weddings and events.