Specialties Florals and Events Reviews

Specialties Florals and Events 7
  • Erica

Erica 路 Married on 04/19/2019

Heart of gold florist

Susan was wonderful to work with! She listens, offers suggestions, always answered my emails in a timely manner, and the flowers provided were beautiful. Susan even attended my linens appointment to ensure that our vision would match my linens for my wedding. You can't beat the customer service and flowers that Susan provides. The price that I paid for Susan's service was very reasonable for all the high-quality floral designs that was provided.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Specialties Florals and Events 8
    Specialties Florals and Events 9
    Specialties Florals and Events 10
    Specialties Florals and Events 11
    Specialties Florals and Events 12

Specialties Florals and Events's reply:

You and Chris were such a pleasure to work with that it made our job easy ! Thank your so much for giving us the honor of sharing your best day ever.

Marlee 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Best decision ever!!!

From the very beginning, I was so impressed by Susan鈥檚 knowledge, passion, honesty, and opinions. I needed someone to help guide me and she did just that! She helped me bring my dream wedding to life even with a tight budget. She goes above and beyond and I couldn鈥檛 imagine going with any other florist. Thank you Susan!! 馃挅

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Specialties Florals and Events 13

Megan 路 Married on 12/01/2018

BOOK Specialities Florals and Events NOW!

Susan and her team completely brought our lush winter greenery and floral dreams to life. Susan was BY FAR the easiest 'yes' of the whole wedding planning process. From our very first meeting to our last, Susan was always so responsive, flexible, generous, and helpful! She always made time for my many questions about the different floral ideas I had and always went ABOVE and BEYOND to help our vision come to life. On the wedding day, I was literally speechless at how beautiful Susan's creation was. From the hanging floral chandelier to the greenery intricately incorporated throughout our event space, Susan's work totally blew everyone away. I am so beyond happy that we were lucky enough to book Specialties Florals and Events to you!! I can't recommend them enough to you!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Specialties Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was totally our pleasure to be a small part of you day. We loved working with you and Joe so much.

Jenna G 路 Married on 11/03/2018

So talented and goes the extra mile!

Susan was the floral designer for our wedding, and she made all my floral dreams come to life. She really has SUCH an amazing eye and talent for this! She took the time to sit with me and talk through my ideas, and she is very responsive throughout the entire process. Susan really puts her heart and soul into her work, and she worked SO hard the weekend of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. We were so, so happy with how it all turned out!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Specialties Florals and Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to bring your incredible vision to life. It鈥檚 easy to design when you have such a wonderful couple to work with!
  • Megan

Megan 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist ever!

Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with! She has an incredible ability to take verbal and visual ideas and turn them into a beautiful reality. She has a natural talent when it comes to selecting florals, and designing an event space. She made did a gorgeous floral arch, greenery sashes and garlands, floral center pieces, and everyone gave me so many compliments! It was so gorgeous - it looked like it was out of a magazine! Susan is amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Specialties Florals and Events 14

Rhonda 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the bride - Rhonda M

Susan was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were so beautiful. She is truly a special person with a special talent. We received so many compliments on the beautiful flowers. I would highly recommend her

Sent on 10/26/2018

Rachel Banks 路 Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding Flowers

Susan was absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and perfectly executed. I am extremely satisfied with the final product we received on our wedding day. Words can鈥檛 desceibe how beautiful every design was. I highly recommend Specialities to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Specialties Florals and Events 15
    Specialties Florals and Events 16
    Specialties Florals and Events 17

Amy Alexander 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10/13/18

Amy- Mother of the Groom
    Susan did an amazing job at our son and daughter in laws wedding at Oaks at Salem. From our first meeting to the night of the wedding she was such a joy to work with. Everything was more beautiful than we could have imagined!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Specialties Florals and Events 18
    Specialties Florals and Events 19
    Specialties Florals and Events 20

Lauren 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Susan is AMAZING! Everything turned out perfect and they were always so responsive.

Sent on 09/26/2018

suvidha 路 Married on 08/19/2018

loved working with Susan and team , the florals were Amazing, Everything was delivered and setup on time.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Katlynn 路 Married on 08/12/2018

Susan is absolutely amazing!! She is so helpful and creative with her designs. She built a stunning flower wall and pergola for our wedding that captured everyone鈥檚 attention. I can鈥檛 thank her enough for everything she did for us to make our wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Specialties Florals and Events 21
    Specialties Florals and Events 22

Lauren 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Susan did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers! Absolutely stunning!! She was so fun to work with, and knew exactly what my vision was! I wish I was getting married again haha. Thank you so very much for helping make our wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Susan 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Susan's talent is breathtaking! Her floral arrangements are beautiful and working with her for the past several months was delightful and so easy. Susan actually took the stress off planning for my daughter's wedding reception. No need for reminders or followups. She listens, makes suggestions, & creates a floral masterpiece. So thankful we found her!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Erika 路 Married on 05/19/2018

I literally cannot say enough great things about Susan from Specialties Florals and Events. She made my Pintrest/ Royal Wedding come true with ease. The flower process I was worried since I did not know have very good knowledge of flowers, but went in with an open mind and pictures I have been collecting. Susan made wonderful recommendations from center pieces, down to the appropriate size boutonniere for our ring bears and everything in between. The end result blew our expectations out of the water. She made sure we were not disappointed and every effort made from her really gave you a personal touch. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Susan, our wedding would have not been the same if it wasn't for your cohesive, elegant vision.

-Mr & Mrs. Leap

Specialties Florals and Events 28
    Specialties Florals and Events 29
    Specialties Florals and Events 30

Carey 路 Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely perfect! My bouquet was just what I imagined from all my Pinterest searches and the table arrangements were the star of the reception. I had white tablecloths because I wanted the flowers to be the focus & they absolutely were.
    The flowers put on the arbor as a late request
    made a dull arch pop with color. I would highly recommend Susan and her team!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Emily 路 Married on 04/07/2018

When I think back on my wedding day, one of the first things that pops into my head is how gorgeous my wedding flowers were. I'm a wedding photographer, so as you can imagine, I had some pretty high expectations for my big day. Susan exceeded them all! From Susan's encouraging and flexible personality, to her natural talent in floral design, to her industry professionalism, she truly gave me the wedding of my dreams. Even when I threw last minute changes her way, Susan remained calm and upbeat throughout the entire experience and was a real anchor for me in the midst of a very busy wedding season. She even went above and beyond to make me not one, but two flower hair combs so that I had options on my wedding day. I will always be glad I went with Specialties Florals and Events! I would highly recommend them for your floral needs.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Darien 路 Married on 03/17/2018

Susan was amazing to work with! She was easy to talk to and did a great job of listening to your dream and then creating it. She responds quickly and really shows pride in her work. She really worked with my budget and understood what I wanted. I would suggest her to anyone who is looking for quality work!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Specialties Florals and Events 31
    Specialties Florals and Events 32
    Specialties Florals and Events 33

Kayli 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Susan was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. My family has a ton of allergies so we were very concerned about the flowers at the ceremony and reception. She worked with us to pick flowers that we liked that also had little to no fragrance. Then she even designed the table decor so that none of the flowers were actually exposed. Everything looked beautiful. I could not have imagined anything better. I really appreciate how well she worked with us given our many limitations. Thank you, Susan!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jamie 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Susan and her team went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding. Working with her throughout the year was a joy! She is so sweet and thoughtful. She is detail oriented and thorough in each aspect of planning. Her floral creations were spectacular! We have received more compliments than I can even count. She was willing to work with all our crazy ideas. Her breathtaking floral draped oak tree will forever be remembered. Her willingness to climb that tree to execute this stand out element says a lot about her! I highly recommend Susan as a floral designer. I wish I could give her even more stars than five!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hannah 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Susan was amazing!! She went above and beyond my expectations for my flowers. Flowers were the most exciting element when I was planning and boy did she nail my dream wedding decor! She went above and beyond and met with me to look over linens to ensure the look was cohesive with the centerpieces. Words cant explain how happy I am with the flower arrangements!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Annah 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Susan, Chelsea, and team made my wedding an absolute dream! Flowers are so important to me and were my main decoration, and they nailed it. I came to Susan with a vague idea and had a hard time explaining what I wanted. I really trusted her to run with her ideas from my pictures. She surpassed all of my expectations! When I saw the ceremony space and ballroom, I was floored with how gorgeous they were. Everything from the bouquets, to the table arrangements was absolutely perfect.

They were SO incredibly easy to work with. They scheduled meetings to make sure we were on the same page and to make sure our vision was the same. It was so nice to know I didn't have to worry about the flowers, I knew Susan had it covered and it was something I was dying to see! Susan, Chelsea and team worked in the August heat making everything so perfect, and even stayed until I got there so she could personally deliver the bouquets to me. I have received so many compliments on my flowers and I owe everything to Specialities Events! :)

If you are looking for a professional, reasonably priced florist who will listen to your vision and make it perfect, Specialities Events is your answer!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Megan 路 Married on 06/16/2017

Susan made our whole wedding experience amazing. Originally, we were hardly going have any flowers, but when another vendor recommended her, we took another look. We saw Specialties' work and their prices and we realized that we could get some of our dream Pinterest arrangements (maybe more the bride's dream) within our budget. She created centerpieces so unique that we had never seen before. Susan is so amazing at what she does and she listens to what we are saying. She even helped us with our linens! Our guests said that when you came into our venue that it was breathtaking because of the arrangements and hanging floral arrangements. You will not regret using Specialties Florals & Events.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kari 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Susan was amazing and went above and beyond my expectations. Her attention to detail is uncanny and she even threw in some last minute touches for us the day of our wedding that were stunning! One of our vendors recommended her to us and I'm so happy they did. My husband and I met with Susan to brainstorm ideas 鈥 asymmetrical hanging garland for the altar piece, opal inspired pastel color palette, green ivy hanging from the market lights, wildflower bouquets, small bud vases around the tables, and even some greenery for our pup. I thought - there's no way we were going to find someone to do all of this, but Susan and her team made it happen.

Susan is creative and thinks outside the box, which we love. There was a chalkboard wall in our venue that we wanted anything but chalkboard designs on. We鈥檇 seen the same thing done on that wall for every wedding before ours (the couple鈥檚 name, wedding date, and sometimes a design like the states the couples were from, or a favorite quote). We wanted something different. Susan showed us an idea she had to install hanging bike tires in front of the wall with flowers and greenery incorporated throughout. We loved this idea (it was so unique!) and it was one of my favorite details from our wedding. My husband grew up racing bicycles and even got me into the sport, so it couldn鈥檛 have been more perfect for us. We turned that area into our 鈥減hoto-booth鈥 spot for guests to snap pictures on a vintage velvet-tufted bench in a beautiful blush tone surrounded by small medicine bottles filled with blooms, geometric vases, and accessory tables on either side.

A huge thanks to Susan and her team of floral experts for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Phillip 路 Married on 04/29/2017

We could not have a dreamed up a better group than Susan and her team at Specialties Florals & Events for our wedding. From initial meeting through our exit, we were so happy working with Susan. She truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfectly decorated, such as insisting to join us to help pick out other design elements outside of her own business to help us realize our vision for the wedding without breaking the bank. We were floored when the big day came and got to see her arrangements - her work exceeded our expectations and it was absolutely perfect; including a custom draped linens/greenery arrangement for our altar which we are still dreaming about. I don't think I could recommend or praise Specialties enough - don't wait to book, you deserve this for your big day!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Diana 路 Married on 04/23/2017

Wow! Susan and her team at Specialties Florals were amazing! My daughter recently had a wedding in the Raleigh area, and Susan was so willing to work within our budget and provided us with outstanding service. She communicated everything quickly and clearly, and was a delight to work with. We also rented beautiful table linens through Susan. Her and her crew made our tables look gorgeous! The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were magazine worthy, the flowers were stunning and beyond our expectations. The corsages and boutonnieres were so sweet and detailed. It was wonderful to walk into the venue on the wedding day and see all the flowers and table decor done to perfection!

Sent on 05/09/2017