900 Evening Snow St, Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number

About Cottage Luxe

Cottage Luxe is a highly curated collection of casually elegant furniture, tableware & decor for hire. From our Signature Farm Tables to our organic tableware, we offer a cohesive selection of furniture and accessories selected for their confident simplicity and timeless elegance. We are a friendly family owned business, dedicated to providing a smooth customer focused experience. We are passionate about beautiful events, and would love to help you and your family and friends celebrate in style!

tortola prop collection

Cottage Luxe 6
Cottage Luxe 7

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Lovely rentals

Rosanne and the Cottage Luxe team are amazing! Rosanne was always so responsive, kind, and helpful throughout the rental process. There are so many beautiful rentals to choose from, so you can't go wrong! My husband and I rented a lounge, votives, a bar-back, and a sweetheart table from Cottage Luxe for our wedding, and our guests complimented the beautiful pieces all night! We truly can't thank the Cottage Luxe team enough for their great service and lovely rentals!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Louisa Sloan · Married on 09/08/2018

Love their inventory!

Cottage Luxe has the most beautiful pieces available for rent! We especially loved renting a gorgeous lounge from them for the patio of our wedding venue. Roxanne helped us figure out styling for the items and made great suggestions for the overall layout of our venue. We really appreciated their fast responses via e-mail and flexibility as the number of chairs we needed fluctuated over time. Would highly recommend to others!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lia · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Rosanne and Cottage Luxe. Her farm tables and linens made our space come to life and I am so grateful for the hard work of Rosanne and team to make our dreams come to life. They were so responsive, professional and easy to work with. We had to work through the set up and flip with the venue and Rosanne and her team rose to the occasion and made everything happen. Her rentals are GORGEOUS and I cannot say enough good things about the work that her team did to contribute to the most magnificent reception space. We are so lucky we got to work with Rosanne and team and would recommend Cottage Luxe to ANYONE! Highly recommend! We loved them!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Cottage Luxe's reply:

Lia, Thank you so much for this glowing review! I have loved your vision to the very first time I spoke to you on the phone! It truly did turn out to be your dream wedding! I love how you stuck to your original plan and wanted ALL farm tables! Gorgeous! You and Andre were so gorgeous and happy, I am so happy I got to see during the Flip! Much happiness and laughter to you both from all of us at Cottage Luxe! xoxo

Cottage Luxe FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 12.00

• Radian Photography
    Radian Photography Wedding Photographers

Rosanne and her team are a joy to work with. Not only is CL's collection of rentals curated meticulously and beautifully (I would decorate my entire home with their collection if I could), but Rosanne is so much fun to work with! We would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again and again in the future!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Viva L'Event NC
    Viva L'Event NC Wedding Planners

Cottage Luxe Rentals are beyond gorgeous! I love designing with their pieces for my clients events and working with Rosanne and the entire Luxe team is a wonderful experience!

• 900 Evening Snow St Wake Forest, 27587 See on map