Viva L'Event NC

Raleigh, NC View map

For all those that believe in the authentic details. Founded in 2008, Viva L'Event a Raleigh-based company, open to travel around the globe, is a boutique event planning and design company with a focus on destination events. A curator of details with precision and patience to execute it all from start to finish. Stephanie, the founder, lead planner and designer of Viva L'Event, brings over 15 years of experience in the event industry. Her team has over 10 years of experience working together planning weddings with creative partners all over the world to bring their couples vision to reality.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• JENNIFER
    Jennifer B. Getting married on 03/01/2023

Best Wedding Planner Ever

The best wedding planners ever. Seriously, stop your search right here. We had been working with another planner up until the last two months before the wedding. It was clear it was not going well but we were nervous about changing at that point. I will tell you it was one of the best decisions we ever made. Stephanie helped us make a smooth transition and demonstrated great communication and hard work since that point on. She explained Kristin would help us from there since she would be there the day of. Throughout those last two months, they both worked hard to redo several elements that were already planned and communicated so well with me throughout the entire process.

There were several parts to our small wedding that were a lot of extra work but Kristin put in extra effort to ensure that they went well. I was extremely impressed with her communication with the other vendors the day of and how kind but direct she was long after I would have lost my patience. Our wedding day was so hot and Kristin worked so hard the entire day. Of course things were not perfect, as they never are, but I was able to relax and know that Kristin could handle anything that came up. We were able to laugh when things went off schedule and have fun which I am so grateful for.

I will also say that we are not your traditional wedding people but created something that was a reflection of Dan and I as a couple and we felt supported in that the entire way. As a female small business owner myself, I can say that Viva L'Event is extremely well run and these women know the meaning of hard work. I have no idea how they do it and do it so well but you will not be sorry about hiring them. Their experience shows in everything that they do. We are very grateful and will miss working with them.
  • W
    Whitney B. Married on 04/24/2022

Stop searching now! They are the best!

Stephanie and Brittnee were an incredible team throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. I was so impressed by how quickly they each replied to every email, their vast knowledge, and not to mention all of their connections to help you find the vendor team of your dreams!

I am a control freak so the thought of giving up control of so many things on such an important day to a stranger sounded stressful at first, however, I had absolutely no worries since the day I met Brittnee in person. She not only carried the entire day on her shoulders but she took care of us with our drinks and food and ALWAYS had a smile on her face. She handled the day with such grace. Everything went seamlessly and I’m so incredibly thankful for her.

Trust your day with Stephanie and her team. They will take such great care of you!!
    Molly O. Married on 12/04/2021

Stephanie is amazing!

We got married this past December and the entire experience would not have been as seamlessly perfect as it was without Stephanie's help. She was communicative, gave great advice, and -- most of all -- made sure that my husband and I were able to enjoy our day without any stress. We were genuinely sad after the wedding that we wouldn't get to work with her again! I would absolutely recommend her to any couple planning a wedding.

Viva L'Event NC's reply:

Molly & Nolan, It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day!! Thank you so much for putting trust in Viva!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Carolina Livery Service Carolina Livery Service Wedding Limos

Our company had the pleasure of working with Viva L'Event on a wedding recently. We work with a lot of wedding planners in the area, and Stephanie and the rest of the Viva L'Event team really impressed us with their organization and their beautiful event that they pulled off. We were hired by Viva L'Event to provide wedding transportation- and everything went very smoothly on our end- thanks to their excellent planning and communication! The event itself was beautiful and the wedding party and the guests were able to relax and enjoy themselves. I hope to work with Viva L'Event again soon!

WINK Hair + Makeup WINK Hair + Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Stephanie and her Viva L'Event team on several weddings and I am always blown away by their thoughtfulness and professionalism. As a vendor, they always provide an itinerary the week of the wedding to make sure everyone is on the same page and to keep everyone on schedule. I will never forget when I was working one particular wedding and when Stephanie brought the bridal bouquet over and surprised the bride with a small framed picture of her late father attached to the bouquet's stem. The heartfelt gesture was so touching. Those little touches are what make Viva L'Event special.

1705 East 1705 East Banquet Halls

Working with Viva is always a pleasure. Stephanie has a great eye for design, as we have several venues for her to test her palette on. Each time, she molds the space and the clients vision together perfectly. We highly encourage you to meet with Stephanie when you are considering a planner or designer.

Brier Creek Pkwy Raleigh, NC, 27617
Location of (Viva L'Event NC)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding