Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Viva L'Event NC

Let the FUN begin!

Viva L'Event NC is a Raleigh-based company who offers wedding planning services. For grand galas or intimate garden weddings, you’ve come to the right place. Viva L'Event NC uses floral design and event design to create one-of-a-kind experiences.

Experience
Owner and creative director Stephanie is constantly inspired by interior design, fabrics and graphics. Since 2005 she has been using this as the base for her events, and for six years it has had an influence on her floral work. Her expertise in planning events and the floral industry has allowed her weddings to be featured in Charleston Wedding magazine, The Know, Style me Pretty and more.

Every planning package is as unique as the couple themselves. Whether you are planning a destination wedding or need a little help on the side, Viva L'Event NC will help bring your vision to life. Stephanie’s full services include:

• Full planning

Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)

My venue provided the day of coordination as part of the wedding package!! I luckily got Viva L'Event. Throughout the process, Stephanie suggested fabulous vendors and was always available with recommendations. The week of the wedding, Stephanie coordinated with all of my vendors and provided our wedding party with detailed timelines. On the day of the wedding, Stephanie and her team executed our vision so perfectly! At the end of the night, my bouquet was waiting for me in the hotel room, the left over cake was stored in the freezer, and all of our personal items were put away. Stephanie and her team were such a pleasure to work with! We could not have asked for better service.

Profile Picture Ritchlyn, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

She was there every step of the way! Could not imagine our lives with out her!

Profile Picture BYRON, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Can I give better than a 5 on some of these? A 10+ for value. Best decision we made in the wedding planning process!! Stephanie and her team exceeded all expectations and made the wedding planning process fun and stress free :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Viva L'Event NC FAQ

Religious
Number of Planners
7 AWARDS

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Our company had the pleasure of working with Viva L'Event on a wedding recently. We work with a lot of wedding planners in the area, and Stephanie and the rest of the Viva L'Event team really impressed us with their organization and their beautiful event that they pulled off. We were hired by Viva L'Event to provide wedding transportation- and everything went very smoothly on our end- thanks to their excellent planning and communication! The event itself was beautiful and the wedding party and the guests were able to relax and enjoy themselves. I hope to work with Viva L'Event again soon!

I have worked with Stephanie and her Viva L'Event team on several weddings and I am always blown away by their thoughtfulness and professionalism. As a vendor, they always provide an itinerary the week of the wedding to make sure everyone is on the same page and to keep everyone on schedule. I will never forget when I was working one particular wedding and when Stephanie brought the bridal bouquet over and surprised the bride with a small framed picture of her late father attached to the bouquet's stem. The heartfelt gesture was so touching. Those little touches are what make Viva L'Event special.

Working with Viva is always a pleasure. Stephanie has a great eye for design, as we have several venues for her to test her palette on. Each time, she molds the space and the clients vision together perfectly. We highly encourage you to meet with Stephanie when you are considering a planner or designer.

I can't say enough amazing things about Stephanie from Viva L' Event and her team. They do an amazing job from the planning process to the design to the flowers to the coordination on the day of the wedding. I work with them more than any other event planning and design company and they are truly my favorite. We come together as a team and rock any event!!!

Stephanie at Viva L'Event NC is just wonderful! We photographed one of the most beautiful, unique, and personality filled weddings we have ever seen - and of course, she planned it! Stephanie is down to earth, professional, and all around great to work with. We can't wait to work together again!!! ~ Shelley and Josh Hartman

10130 Blackwell Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617   See On Map