70 Reviews for Viva L'Event NC

Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
69 Viva L'Event NC Reviews

My venue provided the day of coordination as part of the wedding package!! I luckily got Viva L'Event. Throughout the process, Stephanie suggested fabulous vendors and was always available with recommendations. The week of the wedding, Stephanie coordinated with all of my vendors and provided our wedding party with detailed timelines. On the day of the wedding, Stephanie and her team executed our vision so perfectly! At the end of the night, my bouquet was waiting for me in the hotel room, the left over cake was stored in the freezer, and all of our personal items were put away. Stephanie and her team were such a pleasure to work with! We could not have asked for better service.

Profile Picture Ritchlyn, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

She was there every step of the way! Could not imagine our lives with out her!

Profile Picture BYRON, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Can I give better than a 5 on some of these? A 10+ for value. Best decision we made in the wedding planning process!! Stephanie and her team exceeded all expectations and made the wedding planning process fun and stress free :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Stephanie and Viva L'Event was the best wedding planning decision we made! We used Viva for their Month of Planning package/day of coordinator, however Stephanie was so much more! I am not from the area and had no idea where to turn for vendors. Stephanie gave me amazing recommendations and after we clicked with the first couple I just went to her first and booked her suggestions without checking anyone else out. We loved EVERYONE we worked with and are so thankful for Stephanie. I must have send hundreds of emails over the course of a year of planning and Stephanie always emailed me back right away, was super organized and no last minute changes the week of the wedding fazed her. She always met me in a location that was convenient for me and was professional but so friendly. We loved working with Stephanie!

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Stephanie and her team were absolutely amazing from Day 1. They were just the support and knowledge I needed during the planning process. They gave me plenty of options and ideas but made sure every decision was what I wanted. I was able to feel calm and relaxed on my wedding day because I knew everything was being taken care of. It was the wedding of my dreams and I owe a lot of that to Viva!

Profile Picture amanda, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Stephanie and her team were absolutely amazing. Words cannot express our gratitude towards her. Our wedding day flew by flawlessly because of Stephanie and Lauren's attention to detail and calm nature. We opted to utilize Stephanie as a full service wedding planner and started planing over a year in advance. Stephanie is prompt in her communication, has numerous resources around the city and even branches out beyond the Raleigh/Durham area. We also used Stephanie as our florist. The floral arrangements were gorgeous and she had wonderful insights. We definitely recommend Viva L'Event!

Jodi and Anthony

Profile Picture Jodi, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Don't hesitate, just book! Stephanie and her team are true professionals and masters at their craft. They have connections with vendors all over the Triangle and are complete, honest and willing to work with you in all areas. Our wedding simply would not have happened if it weren't for the Viva crew. Thanks for an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Stephanie did an amazing job as our day of wedding coordinator (well, really month of wedding coordinator!). She was proactive and communicated very well with our vendors and all relevant individuals to make sure our day went smoothly and was as stress-free as possible. She was fantastic at helping with tiny details and random issues that popped up throughout the day. She has a wonderful personality, and we truly felt we could trust her with the most important day of our lives.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was recommended Viva L'Event by the venue where we were holding our 10th Anniversary Vow Renewals, and the minute I researched their site and reached out to Stephanie I knew it would be perfect for our day--and she was! She was very interested in individualizing the florals and décor to our unique event, but was efficient in use of our time given our busy work schedules and family life with two young kids. Stephanie communicated with me during the few months leading up to our event, and as I had new ideas she would offer suggestions how to incorporate them. For example, I had collected many small vases, and she came to meet me at a very convenient time and location for me to pick them up and use them in the arrangements. I also appreciated that the agreement included photos of what she was thinking (ie for the tables, the ceremony location, the florals that family/friends involved in the service would wear) -- this allowed me to provide feedback and know we were on the same page. In the end, however, it came together even better than I could have imagined! For the very general details that I provided, she well exceeded the vision we had, and the floral arrangements and details really set the tone for the vow renewal ceremony, dinner, and after party. So many complimented on the arrangements, and being around them just made us happy (we took many of the flowers home with us and our house smelled and looked beautiful for days!)

I LOVED everything about every detail, and would highly recommend Viva for others who are looking for a special event. In addition to her talents, Stephanie is also a great person that worked so well with our other vendors and the event site -- I'm sure she would do a fabulous job with a large wedding, too.

Profile Picture User6961471, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to start... Stephanie, Lauren and the entire staff at Viva L'Event are INCREDIBLE. I had the time of my life planning my wedding with them. They made it not only easy and hassle free, but so much fun. Every random question I had, no matter how small, Stephanie was there every step one the way to answer. This was my second wedding and I was very open about not wanting the 'traditional' wedding, but still wanting elegant and fun! Boy, did Stephanie deliver! Everyone who attended has commented about how wonderful the venue looked and felt ... AND they commented about Stephanie specifically. She got to know the guests during the wedding, which we all loved. She made them feel at home with her too. It was perfect! The day went off without a hitch, or if there was one, we did not know about it... PERFECT! Everything was amazing and I would do every single step over again from start to finish... and absolutely would NOT do it without my friend Stephanie. She is a talent in her field and if you are looking for a planner... don't look any further! You will be so happy you chose her... just like us! THANK YOU STEPH! Love, Jodi and Dan Fitzgerald

Profile Picture Jodi, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

I loved working with Viva L'Event and would recommend their services to anyone. Kristin was so friendly and attentive and really made the entire process seamless.

Profile Picture Harper, 12/5/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Reception

Stephanie and her team were beyond incredible and I would recommend them a million times and over again to any bride. Their design of the entire day exceeded my expectations in every way. The set up and florals were truly breathtaking and everyone commented on how beautiful and elegant the ambiance felt. Stephanie also made the entire weekend completely worry free for me. She was on top of everything, several steps ahead of me, and we were able to enjoy what turned out to be the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Stephanie was a joy to work with! She gave great tips for vendors. She also magically converted our outdoor ceremony to an indoor one when the leftovers from Hurricane Joaquin rained all over our ceremony! I cannot imagine having been able to pull off this wedding without her!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Eco-Friendly

I cannot begin to explain how amazing Jamie was!! Absolutely loved her and all her help!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Non-Religious

Stephanie and Team Viva were amazing to work with and absolutely the best! I was planning my wedding from out of state and worked with Stephanie for 10 months. She is so sweet, friendly, professional, talented, and made the wedding planning process a lot easier, more fun and less stressful! I also hired Viva L'Event for my floral design and couldn't be happier with how beautiful all the flower arrangements and bouquets turned out. They are so talented! THANK YOU so much for helping to plan and design the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture Sheela, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This is the only company you need to look at when it comes to wedding planning. They are AMAZING!!!!!! From the first day I started working with Stephanie, I had the best experience. She is so on top of every little detail and guides you through the process with ease. I was not stressed about anything and actually had so much fun planning with Stephanie. She also has such a great heart and went above and beyond making our wedding special. I cannot speak more highly of this teams and it was the best investment for the wedding. You will only be disappointed if you don't book her! She is so wonderful, made the wedding go so smoothly, made the decor out of sight, and is the all around best person to have planning your wedding. Viva and Stephanie exceeded my expectations!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie of Viva came highly recommended from a friend. After meeting with her, I was ready to work with her as our planner and day or coordinator. She was so calm and relaxed, but engaged. She stayed that way throughout our 15month engagement and on the day of. If something went wrong, I never found out (and based on feedback from guests, neither did they)!
I found her vendor recommendations to be priceless. She was also very responsive to emails, gave input on design and decor, and completely took over the month before the wedding.
I had a very specific vision for our wedding from the beginning and Stephanie respected that and helped make it even better and bring it to life.
She's been super helpful since the wedding as well. I can't recommend her enough and this review does not pay her enough thanks!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/2/15, 1 Review
4.2

Jamie Martin was our day of coordinator for our wedding. Awesome to work with! Professional, sweet, and made us very comfortable throughout the whold process.

Profile Picture Cayla, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Stephanie to plan my daughter's wedding. She was knowledgeable of all the services and vendors in the area which really helped me since I lived out of town. She literally took all the stress out of planning one of the most memorable days of my life, which enabled me to just enjoy the process. She truly cared about making this day special for my daughter. I highly recommend Stephanie as a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Figuring out the logistics for my wedding day was the hardest part, and Stephanie and her team helped make our day go off without a hitch. Her design concepts were fun and unique and fit exactly what I was looking for. She was a joy to work with, and I miss seeing her every few weeks. Do yourself a favor and hire this adorable gal to help you plan your dream wedding!

Profile Picture Mallory, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Stephanie and the entire Viva L'Event staff were so great to work with! Stephanie is very well connected in the industry and was able to provide us wonderful recommendations for the vendors we ended up using for many aspects of our wedding. She was very responsive and very flexible, plus her energy is just amazing. You can definitely tell that she loves what she does and it starts to rub off on you.

Stephanie made sure that everything from our ceremony to our reception went just as planned. I only learned much after the wedding of some of the potential disasters that she was able to take care of before they happened. She was very patient when dealing with the wedding party.

Stephanie also did the flowers for the wedding and they were so perfect! I have gotten so many compliments on the flowers. Looking back at our pictures, the flowers are one of my favorite things. It's amazing that Stephanie and I were so on the same page as to what I wanted with only a few conversations about it.

Profile Picture Merritt, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I truly cannot convey how beyond amazing Stephanie and her team are. The Viva team planned all of our design, and our floral design as well. Stephanie even recommended almost all of our fantastic vendors. Stephanie is great with meticulous details, and from the moment we met her, we knew we were in great hands!

I am a bit of a nontraditional bride that prefers blacks, and golds, and Stephanie was right there with my vision. She organized our rehearsal, ceremony and reception flawlessly. I was in shock at how beautiful everything was. I felt like my reception and ceremony were something out of a bridal magazine. Her floral design was breathtaking, and our guests were gushing about the flowers and centerpieces throughout the night. At the end of our reception, Stephanie had everything packed up and ready to go! It made the end of our night so simple.

Hiring Stephanie and her team really took a lot of stress out of our wedding day and wedding planning. I really do not know how we could have done it without her.

Profile Picture Gabbi, 12/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Stephanie so far exceeded any expectations I had for a wedding planner. The first time we met I knew that she was exactly who I wanted planning my wedding -- she was professional, so kind and easy to talk to, and immediately caught on to the vision I had for my wedding. She was there for every step of the planning process, down to even the smallest details. Stephanie's eye for design was always exactly what I wanted but would never have been able to pull off without her.

When the big day finally arrived I was not worried about a thing. Not only did Stephanie have the day planned out down to the minute, but I knew based on all of our prior experiences together that everything was going to come together perfectly, and it did. I can say without hesitation that the day went off without a single hitch (or if there was one, I certainly didn't know about it). Stephanie and her team put together the most amazing ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Though I had been a part of the planning process, I was still blown away with how everything came together and it surpassed everything I had hoped for. Stephanie also did our floral arrangements and they were absolutely beautiful.

I can sincerely say that I was a stress-free bride and my beautiful wedding because of Stephanie and her amazing team. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Kalie, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I chose Stephanie from Viva L'Event planning after our first meeting - she was very welcoming, personable and professional. She had a good grasp for what I envisioned for the day. Looking back at the photos, our wedding was beautiful! We have had several people tell us the photos look like they are out of a magazine photo shoot for weddings and that is all because of what Stephanie and her team helped us create. She took the ideas I had and built upon them - making all of my dreams for the day come true. She had tips and ideas I would have never thought of. She created design boards to help me narrow down my ideas and what was really important. She created a wedding timeline that was incredibly helpful to us and our wedding party and all of our vendors. I would have never in a million years been able to put a timeline together that was down to the minute! Our ceremony and reception ran so smoothly - everything went off exactly as planned. And, most importnatly, the most important people to us - our family and friends - got to enjoy the day and celebrate with us instead of running around trying to make sure things were going as planned. Having a planner is a must, and having Stephanie as your planner is just the icing on the cake. She came with an assistant, Jamie, who was also wonderful, and together they made our dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture User4521106, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was AMAZING. She was very knowledgeable of local vendors and already had very well established relationships with most of them which made the planning process even that much easier. Stephanie was always available via email for my endless questions and responded promptly! On the wedding day she and her assistant Kristin were SO helpful for the setup (wedding was at my parents' house/backyard...so there was A LOT of setup to be done!) even with a downpour thrown into the mix. They also were great at making sure the dinner and reception flowed seamlessly. I also used her floral services which was great as well, the bouquets were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would 100% recommend Viva L'Event!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews