427 Latimer Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Makeup by Kristi Lynn

Makeup by Kristi Lynn is a team of hair and makeup artists hand picked by Kristi Lynn based off their talent, creativity, and passion for making women feel their absolute most beautiful.

Kristi Lynn has been a freelance artist since the summer of 2003. She joined the Bobbi Brown family in November 2009 and learned so much about how to make a woman look and feel beautiful using natural makeup techniques. In September of 2012 Kristi Lynn joined the MAC family and fell in love with the creativity this line encouraged.

"I have always enjoyed trying new looks and different application techniques on all skin types and tones. My aim is to provide my clients with a fun, stress-free experience and make them feel absolutely beautiful."

Follow Makeup by Kristi Lynn on

Photography: Six Foot Photography
7852a53e4e34017b 1453948016681 vendor images styled wedding shoot 0043

20 Reviews for Makeup by Kristi Lynn

Kim · Married on 11/07/2015

Kristi did an amazing job with mine and all my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding day. I look back at my wedding pictures and can't believe how spectacular she made me and my girls look! She also had a woman named Theresa that did mine and my girls' hair, and Theresa also did an outstanding job on wedding day. They were very professional and honored all of our requests for our looks. I would recommend Kristi to anyone in need of a wonderful makeup artist! :)

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/31/2015

Kristi is literally the makeup artist Makeup artists go to for their big day. I was in the makeup industry for 8 years and met Kristi through work. She has always impressed me with her artistry and creativity so there was no question when I was looking for someone to do my makeup for my wedding. I just had my trial with her and was blown away, she did exactly what I wanted just based off a picture and her creativity.

She is an artist you can trust. Not only is she talented but she is fun too! The airbrush is amazing and totally worth it! It not only makes your skin look like butter but it saves SO much time. You are in great hands with Kristi!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2015

Kristi was incredibly professional and kind. She listened to the ideas that I had for my makeup and tweaked them so that it was flattering for my face. She made the whole process very fun and relaxing. I will certainly be recommending her to my friends!

Sent on 10/26/2015

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Viva L'Event NC
    Viva L'Event NC Wedding Planners

Kristi's makeup is just flawless on my bride's and their bridal parties. I have personally used Kristi for my own head shots and portrait sessions. LOVE her work and her warm personality!

• 427 Latimer Rd Raleigh, 27609 See on map