About Party Reflections, Inc.

We Make it Happen in the Carolinas

Party Reflections, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has served both North and South Carolina since 1958. With locations in Charlotte & Raleigh, North Carolina and Columbia, SC, we provide quality equipment at reasonable prices, with personal attention to detail that is second to none.

Party Reflections is the event rental partner for numerous festivals, galas, grand openings, weddings, graduations, corporate events and golf tournaments. We are your one-stop rental headquarters for all of your special event rental needs.  Our inventory includes tents with custom fabric draping, lighting, and lounge furniture as well as staples such as linens, tables, chairs and china.  We make it happen in the Carolinas!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia

Follow Party Reflections, Inc. on

99 Reviews for Party Reflections, Inc.

Delivery (16)
Chair Covers (3)
Lounge Furniture (3)
Altar/Arch (2)
Drapery (1)

As a wedding planner in Greensboro I have worked with Party Reflections for several weddings over the years, and every experience has been great! They are always easy to work with and my couples enjoy going into their showroom to be able to see all of the rental options available for their wedding day. I like that they have such a large inventory and that they stay up to date with their options. No matter how many times I have to make changes to orders they always take care of it quickly, which I greatly appreciate! I would highly recommend working with Party Reflections for your wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Allyson , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I just got married in October and looking at rental options for an outdoor wedding at our family's home. We visited with several vendors before meeting with Greta Johnston at Party Reflections in Charlotte.

Prices we had been quoted prior to meeting with Greta, from other vendors, cost a little less but would not have provided us with the quality and service we received from Greta and The Party Reflections staff. Greta always answered any of my questions promptly and with such enthusiasm.

Greta was able to stay within the budget I had given her and offered suggestions and ideas to help me meet my vision.

To say we we're thrilled with the outcome, would be an understatement. Everything was beautiful, delivered on time, set up with expertise and exceeded our expectations.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Terri, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

Party Reflections, Inc. FAQ

20 Photos

20 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Incredible team!

Cristin is fantastic to work with. She's a quality person and Party Reflections has quality rentals. Easy to work with, on-time and with well presented rentals, they should definitely be on your list of people to call for your wedding or event!

Roots can rely on Party Reflections for all of our rental needs!

Great place to rent linen, chairs, etc. They have everything you need for your special day!

92 PROS I KNOW

3412 Monroe Rd., Charlotte, NC 28205   See On Map
704-332-8176 (phone)
196A Shop Grove Drive, Columbia, SC 29209   See On Map
803-794-0010 (phone)
Party Reflections, Inc. is a wedding and event rental company from Charlotte, NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, Columbia, SC, and Raleigh. Party Reflections, Inc. is a professional wedding and event rental company that has been part of the Charlotte, NC wedding industry since 1958 specializing in North Carolina and South Carolina weddings and events.