Party Reflections Reviews

109 | Raleigh, NC

109 Reviews for Party Reflections

Karen · Married on 08/26/2018

Party Reflections was a great rental company to work with, and Katherine was especially helpful during the planning process. We weren't able to fly down when it was time to book all of our rentals, so it was great that she was willing to talk through everything via Facetime (with our wedding planner and catering manager there in person with her). She was accommodating in going through all of our options with linens, silverware, etc. and the end result looked fantastic. We were especially appreciate of Party Reflections' work in installing artificial flower decorations we had purchased and assembled ourselves. When the strands of flower garlands they were hanging from the ceiling of our reception space started to unravel (!), they were very efficient and effective in tying them back together and making them look beautiful. They did a wonderful job setting up our reception space, and I am glad we used Party Reflections for our wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lynne · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you Party Reflections for helping to make our daughters wedding reception so beautiful! The farm tables we rented from you were perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Dana · Married on 05/26/2018

We found everything we needed in rentals for our daughter's July wedding and much more at Party Reflections! Katherine was very responsive to communications throughout the planning process!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Party Reflections is the perfect wedding rental company! We had our wedding at the Merrimon-Wynne, and they seemed to know our venue like the back of their hands. Working with our coordinator, Amanda Blair by Design, they knew exactly the right number of tables, chairs, linens, place settings, etc. that we would need to accommodate the entire wedding day. They had such a wide variety of options, which made it easy to match with our colors and complement the overall look of the day. And on top of all that, we ended up having a rainy wedding day, but that wasn't a problem at all - they were able to switch out our market lights for a small tent the week of. They were so flexible and professional throughout the entire process, and very responsive to emails as well. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

Party Reflections was able to provide us with everything we needed for our dream wedding! Heidi, our Event Consultant, was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive to my emails and extremely helpful with any requests. Everything was made simple and I would highly recommend this company to all brides!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/07/2018

Party Reflections provided all of the silverware and plating and seating for our big day, and we couldn’t have been happier. They had many options to choose from, so we found the perfect linens and flatware for our big day. Their offices were beautiful, and they provided so many choices, but we never felt overwhelmed by different options. What’s more, they were super easy to work with, and extremely friendly. We can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/23/2018

I used Grand Rental Station for all of my event rentals. From napkins & tablecloths to stages & chairs. The staff was very helpful & went above & beyond to give me what I wanted. They found & brought in items that they did not originally have in stock that I just had to have for my big day. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Sally · Married on 02/10/2018

I would recommend Party Reflections to anyone planning an event. Their entire staff was so easy to work with, and so professional. From the minute we walked into the showroom to look at our options, to the moment they delivered our items, the process was smooth, professional, and very accommodating. The variety of items they offer insures no matter what type of event you're planning, formal, informal, indoors, our outside, they have you covered! The staff was so helpful when choosing our dinnerware and linens. They were conscious of our budget; and helped us make decisions that made our event so very special. We would recommend them to anyone planning an event, big or small!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Allyson · Married on 11/04/2017

As a wedding planner in Greensboro I have worked with Party Reflections for several weddings over the years, and every experience has been great! They are always easy to work with and my couples enjoy going into their showroom to be able to see all of the rental options available for their wedding day. I like that they have such a large inventory and that they stay up to date with their options. No matter how many times I have to make changes to orders they always take care of it quickly, which I greatly appreciate! I would highly recommend working with Party Reflections for your wedding or other special event!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Terri · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I just got married in October and looking at rental options for an outdoor wedding at our family's home. We visited with several vendors before meeting with Greta Johnston at Party Reflections in Charlotte.

Prices we had been quoted prior to meeting with Greta, from other vendors, cost a little less but would not have provided us with the quality and service we received from Greta and The Party Reflections staff. Greta always answered any of my questions promptly and with such enthusiasm.

Greta was able to stay within the budget I had given her and offered suggestions and ideas to help me meet my vision.

To say we we're thrilled with the outcome, would be an understatement. Everything was beautiful, delivered on time, set up with expertise and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Party Reflections's reply:

Congratulations Terri on your recent wedding and we are thrilled that your celebration was a huge success! Greta and our Charlotte Team do a fantastic job and your review will be shared with them internally. We wish you the best of luck and look forward to working with you on your next celebration!

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2017

Shannon was wonderful to work with and their linens are unbelievably gorgeous with so many options!!! I have heard nothing but amazing reviews from this rental company, and although we only used their linens for our wedding, we are so happy with their services and beyond thrilled with the amount of rental choices they have! We received so many compliments on our linens for our wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Meriwether · Married on 04/15/2017

Highly recommend Party Reflections! Paula is seriously THE BEST! So amazing to work with, extremely responsive and helpful. Can't thank her enough for her help throughout the planning process. I probably went to their showroom 4 times and she was extremely helpful at each visit and never once did I feel like I was a bother. She bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Party Reflections's reply:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience working with Paula and the Raleigh Team for your wedding! Congratulations and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you on future life celebrations!
  • MrsLaurenRenee

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2017

I had to fight tooth and nail to get my husband and dad to understand why I NEEDED gold chiavari chairs and gold charger plates, but once they stepped foot in the Southern Event Rental showroom they totally got it. Shannon excels at customer service and she has a great eye for design. In addition to the chairs and chargers, we also rented a champagne gold sequin linen for our sweetheart table and gold rhinestone clips to put on the napkins.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Anne Marie · Married on 03/25/2017

We used party reflections for our wedding rentals this past Spring 2017. We rented linens, plates, serveware and drinkware. They were great! Very accommodating, even finding us additional glasses that we had forgotten on our original order the day before the wedding. Drop off and pick up were right on time, though our venue wasn't open for the pickup when they said they would be. Thankfully party reflections was patient and understanding and did NOT charge us extra for our venues incompetence. I would definitely use them again for any party rental needs!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Party Reflections's reply:

Hello Anne Marie - Congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for sharing your experience working with our team for the rentals you needed for your big day. We look forward to working with you again on your next event.

Sincerely ~ Party Reflections Social Media Team

Robin · Married on 02/25/2017

Working with Southern Event Rental was easy. I made a mistake on the quantity of cloth napkins. When the problem was discovered they had it fixed within 2 hours on a Friday afternoon. They know the importance of the day.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Maegen · Married on 12/31/2016

Southern Event Rental is the so awesome to work with! They are extremely accommodating and really want to make your event as special as possible. I would highly recommend Southern Event Rental to anyone wanting an incredible event!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2016

They were highly recommended by our wedding coordinator and we loved working with them. We had our planning meeting and they had everything laid out ready to meet our requests and color pallet. They nailed every detail and were extremely responsive in all communications. Their layouts and diagrams helped so much and were so detailed. Their crew helped to make our ceremony/reception space be flipped in a quick amount of time seamlessly and they provided everything we needed making it perfect and beautiful with our rentals to design the space just as we wanted it. They are top notch in their work and know how to make a wedding run incredibly smoothly and work so well with other vendors.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Party Reflections's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your experience working with Party Reflections in this review. Our team does an incredible job and I will be sure to share your kinds words with the Operations Team. Congratulations on getting married and we look forward to working with you on your future life celebrations!

Priya · Married on 12/03/2016

I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Paula was incredibly easy to work with and so very helpful! She did a great job easing any of my concerns and really made the whole process of rentals incredibly easy. I really appreciated all the time and help she provided for our big day!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Party Reflections's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience working with Party Reflections and Paula in our Raleigh location! Paula and the rest of our Raleigh team are total rock stars!
    Sincerely - The Party reflections Social Media Team

Apollonia · Married on 11/05/2016

This place is awesome!! They have a lot of things to choose from! The staff is very helpful! I had to make a lot of last minute changes and they were able to accommodate all of them! When I had my items delivered everything was clean and pressed! Nothing was missing! They honestly made my experience very easy!! Would definitely use them again for an event!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/30/2016

I didn't really deal with them as much as my mom did. But what I can tell you is they delivered the rentals on time and the tables and chairs were sturdy and clean. They didn't break and were reliable to hold a buffet and fully grown adults. They even rented us a kids table and chairs that were in the same condition!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Party Reflections's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for sharing your recent experience renting tables and chairs for your big day! We appreciate you taking to the time to review our products and services and will share your review with the team responsible for keeping those items in excellent condition for clients like yourself! ~ The Party Reflections Social Media Team

Leigh · Married on 10/22/2016

Party Reflections is the BEST! I'm a wedding planner and PR is always my go to for my rental needs (that beautiful clear top tent in their photos is from one of my events!! :). So when it came time for my own wedding, I knew my first call would be to PR and my friend, Carol Klenke. She helped me think through several options, priced them all out for me, and was so flexible with adjustments along the way. Their install crew is always top notch and all our rentals looked beautiful. Thanks Carol and PR for our wonderful #prexperience!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Party Reflections's reply:

Congratulations Leigh! We were thrilled to work with you on your wedding and we also think that our Raleigh Team and Carol do an incredible job! Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are looking forward to working with you on many more celebrations in the future! ~ The Party Reflections Social Media Team

Janine · Married on 10/08/2016

Shannon was awesome to work with. The pricing was also a huge plus as they beat many other companies we looked including online companies. The service we received was great. Shannon was always prompt with her responses and was a big help is gathering samples for me to send my florist. If you are looking for someone that will treat you like you are not just a number and are willing to help you definitely should use them for your event. I would definitely rent from them again.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2016

We were extremely pleased with Southern Event Rental for our 220 person wedding this past September! We rented all of our linens, place settings, glassware, cake stand and extra tables (that weren't provided by our venue) from SER. The showroom they have is FANTASTIC!!!! They had more than enough linen varieties (including different colors and textures) and place setting options. Then came the fun part being the visual person I am!! My mom, our wedding planner and I spent hours trying out different linen and place setting combinations until we found exactly what we wanted. We even brought the vases and candles we had already purchased to use and staged them with the tables in the showroom. I cannot speak highly enough about Shannon! She would stop what she was doing to get extra inventory out of the back for us to "play" with and was happy to give her recommendations when we asked for them! She even went the extra mile and got out items that were already pressed and cleaned for us to see which was super nice since they would have to be recleaned. Talk about going above and beyond!! Once we met with Shannon, we received an emailed quote that was broken down by each item. This made it SUPER EASY to look at the quote in detail and be able to cut things out items as needed to help reduce costs (which is important for any bride as wedding costs add up quick). One we decided to use SER, we received an emailed contract and sent it back and I was able to pay the deposit over the phone. Eveything looked absolutely beautiful at the reception and was the exact quality of what we had seen in the showroom. I cannot recommend Shannon and the entire Southern Event Rental team enough!! Thank you for helping make my wedding day vision come to life!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

Created a beautiful tented space for our reception.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Party Reflections's reply:

Thank you for sharing your feedback on WeddingWire about the tented space we created for your big day! So glad it was everything you wanted it to be!
    Sincerely - The Party Reflections Social Media Team