3714 McKee School rd., Hurdle Mills, NC 27541 Map · Phone number

About Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services

Farm & Filigree specializes in one-of-a-kind rentals to supply our friends, photographers, brides, event planners, and designers – with hard to find props and décor items to create any desired look. We also offer prop styling services and can help you brainstorm unique ways to establish theme, select colors, find just the right accessories, and even possibly pairsome of our specialty vintage items or custom, artistically-rendered metal sculptures, screens, or paintings with your vision. We even offer delivery and set-up services. The best news is you don’t have to go waaayyyy over yonder to find what you need…just give a holler in our direction. If you don’t see what you’re looking for in our catalogue, please ask. We’re regularlyacquiring new finds and can most likely get you what you need lickedy-split! Ask about our AIRSTREAM photobooth rental. At Farm & Filigree we are as passionate about flowers as we are about providing exceptional service to our clients. Our goal is your vision, artistically rendered,in a way that causes your heart to skip a beat and your guests to say, "Wow!" We turn simple ideas into creative expressions that coordinate with all aspects of your specialday,leaving you and your guests free to simply enjoy. Every wedding and event is unique, and we strive to make your vision become a reality by selecting flowers that fit both your budget and the flavor of your event. If your vision needs defining, we are happy to guide you throughout the process until we have created the perfect floral and décor plan. Schedule a complimentary consultation with us and receive a free bridal toss bouquet. Prior to our initial meeting together,please fill out the wedding floral survey. .

IMG2696
TrentandCamden145
0068Timberlake

50 Reviews for Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services

Ellie · Married on 10/14/2017

Farm & Filigree was such a fantastic company to work with! From the moment I contacted Kristal regarding rentals for my wedding, she was so personable, friendly and responsive. I had a million questions and she was so accommodating and patient, sending me photos and going above and beyond to make sure I had all the rentals I needed. My wedding day design and vision came together so beautifully with her help! Her crew takes care of all the delivery and worked with all the other vendors to make sure everything was planned out perfectly. I also admire her large collection of rentals- there is something for every bride in every style! I would highly recommend Farm & Filigree based on the value and quality and how wonderful Kristal was to work with!!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 1
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 2
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 3
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 4
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 5
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 6

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much, Ellie, for your kind words and for attaching images from your beautiful wedding. You did a super job of coordinating all the details! I wish you the best always.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristal and Farm and Filigree was absolutely amazing. I found out last minute (one week!) that my original rental company could not deliver. I contacted her with anxiety and urgency, and she IMMEDIATELY responded. She asked me to put together a list of things I wanted and again, responded immediately that everything I wanted was in stock. She was professional, flexible, and unbelievably accommodating. I highly recommend her and her team! Not only was she responsive and helpful, but her selection is stunning and each piece is original.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Whitney. So thankful you had such beautiful weather on your wedding day. Hope it was all you hoped for- enjoy being married to the love of your life! Best wishes.

Alyssa · Married on 04/09/2017

We used this company for our ceremony chairs. i wanted 65 assorted vintage chairs to fit my bohemian themed outdoor wedding, and they totally delivered! We received countless compliments on the chairs and the way the contributed to the feel of our wedding. Would definitely recommend!! I researched multiple rental companies, and farm and filigree had the best selection for the best price.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so very much, Alyssa, for taking the time to share your thoughts here. Your ceremony space was boho beautiful...."oh my goodness" is all I can say! Best wishes to you both always!

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Linens

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Krystal is a delightful person to work with for your wedding decor. She can supply just about anything you can dream of. Her collection of vintage decor and furniture as well as much more can create an amazing wedding set which can be all vintage or a blend of vintage and contemporary. I am always fascinated at what she can do. I can highly recommend Farm $ Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services.

• Leigh Pearce Weddings
    Leigh Pearce Weddings Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Farm & Filigree! They have an amazing stock of vintage rental items that are perfect for any soiree. They are so nice and accommodating.. I love having them as a creative partner to collaborate with!

• Weddings by the Vine
    Weddings by the Vine Wedding Planners

I worked with Kristal at Farm & Filigree on a couple of events. Not only is she fantastic to work with, but also has beautiful rental pieces. Her unique items always seem to fit the vision for the event, and she is very punctual when it comes to delivery and pick up. I would highly recommend Kristal for any event that needs a little something special.

• 3714 McKee School rd. Hurdle Mills, NC 27541 See on map