Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services Reviews

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 4
Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 5
Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 6

Ellie · Married on 10/14/2017

Farm & Filigree was such a fantastic company to work with! From the moment I contacted Kristal regarding rentals for my wedding, she was so personable, friendly and responsive. I had a million questions and she was so accommodating and patient, sending me photos and going above and beyond to make sure I had all the rentals I needed. My wedding day design and vision came together so beautifully with her help! Her crew takes care of all the delivery and worked with all the other vendors to make sure everything was planned out perfectly. I also admire her large collection of rentals- there is something for every bride in every style! I would highly recommend Farm & Filigree based on the value and quality and how wonderful Kristal was to work with!!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 7
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 8
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 9
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 10
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 11
    Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services 12

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much, Ellie, for your kind words and for attaching images from your beautiful wedding. You did a super job of coordinating all the details! I wish you the best always.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristal and Farm and Filigree was absolutely amazing. I found out last minute (one week!) that my original rental company could not deliver. I contacted her with anxiety and urgency, and she IMMEDIATELY responded. She asked me to put together a list of things I wanted and again, responded immediately that everything I wanted was in stock. She was professional, flexible, and unbelievably accommodating. I highly recommend her and her team! Not only was she responsive and helpful, but her selection is stunning and each piece is original.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Whitney. So thankful you had such beautiful weather on your wedding day. Hope it was all you hoped for- enjoy being married to the love of your life! Best wishes.

Alyssa · Married on 04/09/2017

We used this company for our ceremony chairs. i wanted 65 assorted vintage chairs to fit my bohemian themed outdoor wedding, and they totally delivered! We received countless compliments on the chairs and the way the contributed to the feel of our wedding. Would definitely recommend!! I researched multiple rental companies, and farm and filigree had the best selection for the best price.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so very much, Alyssa, for taking the time to share your thoughts here. Your ceremony space was boho beautiful...."oh my goodness" is all I can say! Best wishes to you both always!

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Farm and Filigree was outstanding! I rented mix and match chairs for my wedding. Kristal was quick to respond, flexible when I changed my numbers, and the delivery and pick up was a breeze.

Kim · Married on 12/03/2016

I really enjoyed working with Kristal and her team. She was flexible and very responsive. The items I rented from them were beautiful and really helped make the wedding perfect! Thank you again!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Kim. The venue did look absolutely beautiful, and we can't wait to see your pictures. Best wishes to you always.

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

Farm and Filigree were a dream to work with! They have so much great inventory, and pictures of every piece online! This was key for me since I was planning a North Carolina wedding from California. I used the three door screen as the "arch" for our ceremony and it was stunning. I rented all of my decor from Farm and Filigree for both the ceremony and the reception and everything turned out beautifully. The prices were more than reasonable, and the delivery and set-up was on-time and easy. I would recommend Farm and Filigree to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah, for your kind words. You had an absolutely perfect NC day for your wedding. The Hillsborough Farmers Market was a beautiful setting. Wishing you the best always!

Ellen · Married on 10/01/2016

Definitely use their pick-up and drop-off services, it makes everything go much smoother and they are super nice and easy to work with. Kristal is very easy to work with and super responsive via email and will definitely work with your schedule. I would definitely use this service again int he future!

Katrina · Married on 08/13/2016

Kristal and her team have helped us bring our visions to life TWICE and in two different cities! She is absolutely lovely to work with and I can not recommend her enough. Good luck! xx

Abby · Married on 06/04/2016

They have such a wide variety of beautiful vintage items! I used so many for my wedding ceremony and reception, and I regret nothing. They gave the wedding just the feel I was looking for. Many of the vintage pieces even had stories behind them!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks, Abby, for your review. You were such a beautiful bride- even prettier than your gorgeous venue and décor!

Shelley · Married on 05/28/2016

Kristal of Farm & Filigree was great to work with. She was quick to respond to requests and very flexible among many changes to the rental order. The pieces we rented were vintage, in good condition and per what what was advertised. We will definitely use their service in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much, Shelley, for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure to assist with your daughter's wedding!

Chelsie · Married on 04/02/2016

Absolutely loved everything I rented from farm and filigree! Kristal was so helpful with everything and was easy to contact when needed! Would recommend their services for any event!

Farm & Filigree worked with me and my venue to ensure that I didn't spend extra on the rentals. They also made sure that everything looked lovely. All the items were as described and Kristal was easy to reach via email.

Joy · Married on 10/24/2015

She goes above and beyond any expectations I could have had. Thank you for helping in creating my dream wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Your wedding was a lot of fun, Joy, and you had the most perfect weather of the entire wedding season. I wish, you , Brad, and your children, only the best.

Ryan · Married on 09/26/2015

The venue that my wife and I chose to have our wedding and reception at actually included Kristal as our wedding coordinator. At the beginning of the wedding planning my wife and I didn't think that a wedding coordinator would be necessary but honestly without Kristal the day would have been a disaster. She made the entire process as easy as possible. She coordinated with all of the vendors at the wedding so we barely had to do anything besides just tell Kristal where we wanted things to go and how we wanted it to look. The day of the wedding we had to switch to our plan B since it was raining and Kristal was able to make this happen flawlessly and there was absolutely no stress on my wife or I to make any last minute decisions.

Kristal was the reason we had a beautiful and relaxing wedding and I would recommend her to anyone that actually wants to enjoy their wedding day!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Ryan- thank you sooo much for your overly generous compliments! You and Heather are so much fun, your wedding would have been a very special occasion no matter what! I wish you both all the joys that married life brings.

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

Our rentals from Farm and Filigree added the perfect ambiance and finishing touches to our Fair Barn wedding. We created a vintage seating area for guest photos, and also used some of the rentals for our welcome table and wooden shutters to display the escort cards. Kristal was so quick to respond and helped us reserve all the items we wanted. When one item (a blue wicker screen) was unavailable, she provided an extra pair of red shutters in place of it - it ended up serving as the perfect backdrop for our ceremony mantle which we also rented from them. They provided delivery and pickup from 2 hours away for a very reasonable price. We are so pleased to have found Farm and Filigree - their website is easy to navigate and items are as beautiful as the photos. Don't hesitate, definitely work with them!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Your venue looked breathtaking on the day of your wedding, Lauren. Your decor took a back seat only to the radiant couple! Thanks for your kind words.
  • W

Winnie · Married on 09/19/2015

Kristal was amazing to work with. She listened attentively to the vision I had in mind for my wedding and eagerly assisted me in creating it. She went above and beyond by sending me suggestions of other pieces she thought I might like that would go well with our aesthetic, all without being pushy. She truly cares about her clients. The pieces we used were gorgeous--since she offers pickup an delivery we didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her to any and everyone.

it was a pleasure working with Farm and Filigree. They were very professional. They made my wedding so beautiful. I would highly recommend using them.

Sheri · Married on 07/11/2015

I found Krystal at Farm and Filigree through my day of wedding planner. Krystal put together my rental furniture for a lounge area at the wedding and then it morphed into the outside decorating and for a farm venue. Krystal has so many amazing pieces and an incredible eye for design. I thought she did such a great job! Farm and Filigree was also extremely reasonably priced. We loved everything she did!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Sheri! I loved working with you. You are quite the creative brain yourself!

Gail · Married on 06/27/2015

I rented some items from Kristal of Farm & Filigree for my daughter's wedding and she was the wedding coordinator at the wedding venue we selected to have the wedding, Mountain View Farm in Rougemont, NC. Kristal was wonderful to work during the entire wedding planning, and the actual event. She was pleasant, professional, and organized. She made the process of planning the wedding, and it all coming together seem so simple. The week of the wedding, we had to rearrange our plans on location for the ceremony on the farm due to the weather. She helped my daughter "walk through" the day and assured us the change of ceremony site would still be as beautiful as we hoped it would be. We were very pleased.!! I rented the wine barrel bar which was a perfect fit with the rest of the rustic pieces we already had in place for the wedding. Her prices are very reasonable and she delivered and set up the items. This was especially nice. I would highly recommend using Kristal as a wedding planner plus renting wedding décor from Farm and Filigree.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here, Gail. Kelly's wedding was beautiful, due in large part to the huge amount of time and energy you invested to make sure it would be. She is blessed to have such a special mom! Best wishes always!

Alex · Married on 05/24/2015

Absolutely gorgeous rentals. I rented 2 church pews, the antique mantel, and a ton of milk glass vases and everything came spotless and ready to use. Very easy to work with and accommodating. If you're looking for unique vintage rentals at a reasonable price this is your place.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much , Alex, for taking the time to review our services. Your venue was absolutely gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed your exciting honeymoon. Best wishes to you both always!

Christina · Married on 04/11/2015

The North Carolina School of Science and Math used Farm & Filigree to rent some decor for our Enchanted Forrest prom. Even though the rental was booked rather last minute on our part, F&F was helpful, accommodating, flexible, and convenient. I highly recommend them for any celebration needs!

Sandra · Married on 11/10/2014

Kristal was wonderful in making sure the event went as planned and was enhanced in a beautiful settting. She made is so easy. Kristal's organization made the team energy increase with her motivation and drive. Kristal's smile and energy will made our event a total success. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services's reply:

Thanks so much, Sandra, for taking the time to do this. I know you are a busy lady!

Jean · Married on 05/24/2014

"You want to have your wedding in a field? Well, OK but I'm not sure this is a good idea. ". What did I know? We began working with Krystal and Kali a year ago. They helped us with every aspect. Between my daughter who was residing in London and them, a dream wedding was created and executed. I never a imagined a wedding could be so beautiful and fun at the same time. I am still stunned by the setting, the atmosphere and the attention to detail and to everyone's comfort. One person told me "That was the best wedding I've ever been to, even better than my own." Thank You for helping to make Ellen and Adam's dream a reality.

Ellen · Married on 05/24/2014

My mom has beaten me and already provided a review but I wanted to ensure I say a few words as well. When I found Kayli and Kristal's website I loved the fact they did florals and vintage rentals but at the time they also provided full wedding services, which was what I needed the most. My wedding was being planned in NC but I'm London based so having planners in state was a must. After my first call with them, I knew they were the planners for me. They told me over a year ago their passion was people's stories and that they truly cared about the brides and grooms they work with, that they treat the day like their own wedding - I can assure you this is very very true. I won't rattle on for too long (which I could easily do given how amazing these two women are) so let me just say, my day was perfect and it was very largely due to the effort and attention to details of Kayli and Kristal. Everyone had a great day, most of all me because I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you both for being amazing, kind, honest and a true pleasure to work with. If you need someone for your wedding, these are the gals for you!!!!!

Gloria · Married on 04/27/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Kristal. My fiance and I envisioned a vintage themed engagement shoot and Kristal was more than happy to help. We rented 3 suitcases and a radio from Farm and Filigree. The prices were more than reasonable, the items were exactly what we were looking for and Kristal was flexible with the pick up and drop off time.