Southern Vintage Table

Hillsborough, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Southern Vintage Table is a vintage china and tableware rental service based out of Hillsborough, North Carolina. The service provides rental vintage china, linens, glassware, tableware, linens, and accessories. After a consultation, the team will coordinate the table setting mixing and matching different pieces that are unique to you and your wedding and create a vintage experience. Not only is it unique to you, but it鈥檚 eco-friendly. There are dozens of patterns and designs to choose from.

Southern Vintage Table will handle all delivery, setup, pick up, and clean up of the items. Open pricing is available for these items: Elegant Dinner, Blue and White Dinner, White or Wildflower Stoneware Dinner, Luncheon Plate, Salad Plate or Bowl, Dessert or Bread and Butter, Berry Side Bowl or Glass Compote, Cup and Saucer, Clear Goblet, Colored Goblet, Tumbler, Flatware, Completer Dishes, Tabletop Accessories, Large Accessories and Decor, and Linens. Fees include delivery fees, washing fee for china, glassware, washing fee for linens, washing fee for misc. Decor, and an optional set up service for an additional fee.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Decor
Signage
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Meagan
    Meagan W. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect touch to a Bridal Shower!

Helping my mom post this review:
    My daughter hosted a bridal tea shower for my other daughter at our home. While looking at Tea Time Magazine for inspiration, I found an article on renting vintage china. One of the places offering this service was Southern Vintage Table in North Carolina. I contacted Shelly at Southern Vintage Table (southernvintagetable.com) to talk about what we needed. There would be 20 attendees, so we opted for the Tea Party for 12 package with additional place settings. Everything was included and was absolutely beautiful. The package included teacups and saucers, dessert plates, silverware, water goblets, napkins, sugar/creamer set, tiered cake stands, and a hot water urn that quickly heated up a large volume of water in a short amount of time. We upgraded to pink goblets and they really enhanced the look. The guests couldn鈥檛 believe how beautiful everything looked. The vintage tea china added so much to the event. It was very reasonably priced and Shelly was a delight to work with, even accommodating some last-minute changes. We found bridal tea shower games/menus/placecards on Etsy and supplemented with pastel decorations. We served tea sandwiches, mini quiches, crabcakes on crostini, scones (using King Arthur Baking Company mixes made ahead and frozen), and assorted sweets. Guests ranged in age from 8 to 86 and all had a wonderful time.
  • Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for a vintage inspired wedding

Shelly was lovely to work with and she has the most beautiful elements to give your wedding that vintage feel! I am a lifelong antiquarian and knew I wanted to incorporate that into my wedding, however I did not want to have to buy so many pieces I would never use again-- then I found Southern Vintage Table! It had everything I was looking for and more! I'm so glad they exist and can't wait to find another excuse to browse those beautiful, bountiful shelves!
    Annie O. Married on 04/16/2022

Highly recommend!

We could not have had a better experience working with Southern Vintage Table for our spring wedding! Visiting Shelly鈥檚 studio to pick out our rentals was one of my favorite parts of our wedding planning process. She has a huge collection of gorgeous inventory, and she was such an excellent resource in helping us come up with the scheme for our table settings. Delivery of the rentals was seamless, and not only did our tables look stunning, but the vintage items added character to the (brand new) venue. Our only regret is not having used more from her collection!
  • illustration stars

20 photos 路 06/09/2018

Deals

Southern Vintage Table 1
Offer

When you book with us and your total order is at least $500, we'll add a few extras to your package - your choice - up to the value of $30.

Pricing

Team

Shelly Heath
Shelly Heath
Owner

After working as a public school teacher for over 30 years, I opened Southern Vintage Table in 2013. Learning about the history of vintage items and sharing these memory-filled treasures with our clients is truly a joy.

In the wedding and event industry, the vendors and clients alike are members of a diverse community of different races, backgrounds, ages, religions, identities, and genders. Meeting and working with both groups creates a spirit of inclusiveness, creativeness, and camarderie that embodies this industry and why we love being a part of it.

222E Orange Grove Street Hillsborough, NC, 27278
9194284502
919-906-9706
Location of (Southern Vintage Table)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding