Emily Katherine Events

Emily Katherine Events

$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Emily Katherine Events

Stress-free planning for every event!

Emily Katherine Events offers wedding planning and coordination services in Durham, North Carolina. Their team understands that you have a busy life, and while you're excited about getting married you might not be as thrilled about planning your wedding. Don't worry, Emily Katherine Events loves to handle it all so you can focus on the parts you enjoy.

Experience
Weddings became a part of Emily’s life after she thrived planning her own. She began planning weddings for family and friends while working full time as a wedding videographer. After four years in the wedding industry, she launched her own planning business and has loved every event. Emily continues to expand her network of industry professionals, regularly reaching out to new vendors and learning about every aspect of the industry.

Emily is ready to plan the wedding of your dreams while finding ways to lower your impact on the environment. Emily Katherine Events has a coordination package that will allow you to take control of the planning process but also allows you and your family to enjoy your wedding day. Want the entire planning process off of your hands? Emily also offers a full-service and partial planning packages to fit your busy lifestyle. Services included with these packages could include:

• Event design

Non-Religious (3)
Religious (3)
Guest List (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)

I have only just begun the planning process with Emily, but she has already blown me away! She is quick to respond to my many questions, and willing to work with me on every aspect of this process, so far including talking to possible vendors for me and setting up appointments, taking all the stress out and leaving the fun! I am so excited to continue my planning with her help, and looking forward to seeing everything come to fruition.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Emily was an integral part of our wedding! Her help made it possible for us to plan and carry out a wedding that felt authentic to our personalities, comfortable to our loved ones, and above all a joyful and peaceful memory we'll treasure forever. Emily is highly capable at managing complex events, a skilled communicator, and her love for her work is palpable! We would recommend her to anyone, especially people like us who weren't sure we wanted or needed a wedding planner - hiring Emily was the best choice we made in the wedding planning process!

View Vendor Response

Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

28 ENDORSEMENTS
Emily Katherine Events is definitely a favorite planner to work with in the area! I can always count on her for getting all of the details together so that the flowers and event sync up well. She and her team make setting up for a wedding or event a breeze. I highly recommend Emily Katherine Events!

Emily supports the industry and is organized, creative, and forward thinking. Great qualities for a wedding planner!

Emily does a great job! She is always on top of everything from the planning stage to day of, and working alongside her is always a treat.

I have a baking business and recently worked with Emily on a very Epic wedding cake. The couple really like board games and super heroes, therefore it was very important for their wedding cake to represent their passion! Emily met with the couple and then shared a picture with me to describe what she had in mind. Then together with the couple we designed the cake. The cake had lots of details and Emily and I communicated on regular basis during the entire process. Emily always replied in a very timely manner. Everything at the wedding was absolutely perfect and it is a result of Emily who worked so well with all the vendors.

292 PROS I KNOW

Durham, NC 27703   See On Map
336-701-0446 (phone)
Emily Katherine Events is a wedding planner from North Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Cary,, and Durham. Emily Katherine Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry since 2015 specializing in event production.