Forever and a Day

Apex, NC View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Forever and a Day Weddings is a passionate wedding planner based in Apex, North Carolina and serving couples in the Triangle, Wilmington and Outer Banks areas. Sarah launched Forever and a Day Weddings in January 2016, after being inspired to replicate the feeling after her own wedding in 2011. She earned her wedding planning certificate from the New York Institute of Art & Design in 2015 and was off and running. Now her goal is to make your wedding day the best day of your life, no matter the style or budget. Whatever your heart desires, she can help make it happen. Start your marriage off right by having the wedding of your dreams with the help of Forever and a Day Weddings.

Forever and a Day Weddings offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kelsey E. Married on 10/09/2021

Sarah was fantastic!

I could not recommend Sarah more highly as a wedding coordinator! We hired her for day-of coordination services and she was the perfect balance of being on top of things while still being relaxed and calm. Sarah handled coordinating all our vendors, setting up our decor, potential inclement weather, and even an unexpected medical issue that arose during the reception efficiently and in a way that really let me step back from all the planning and just enjoy my wedding day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 06/13/2021

Sarah was a life saver!

I had a very hard time finding a Day of Coordinator that would not break the bank. I did most of the wedding planning all on my own as I had a pretty good vision of how I wanted my day to go and just needed someone I could count on the day of to make sure all of the pieces came together and to fix any last minute road blocks that arose. I am very type A and like to be in control of my own projects and it was hard relinquishing control of my big day to someone else, but I knew if I had to worry about every little thing on the day of the wedding there would be no way I could enjoy myself. I am so lucky to have found Sarah with F+AD. She was responsive, easy to work with, gave me suggestions when I needed them, and was there the entire day of the wedding to make sure things ran smoothly. She was also very flexible when I had to postpone my wedding date due to COVID. If anything went wrong the day of my wedding, I wasn't aware of it, and that is a testament to how great she is at what she does. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Sarah again in the future or recommend her to other brides!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All Events DJs All Events DJs Wedding DJs

All Events DJs had the pleasure of working with Sarah at Forever and a Day at a recent Wedding. She was great about communicating with all the vendors before and throughout the event! That is super important for a DJ and makes hosting the event that much easier! Sarah was friendly and easy going, while still taking charge and leading the day! We were very impressed with her coordination and organization. We would highly recommend Forever and a Day to our clients!!

Apex Apex, NC, 27539
717-707-7059
Location of (Forever and a Day)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding