Forever and a Day Reviews

8 Reviews for Forever and a Day

• Taylor

Taylor Hall · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent experience

We hired Sarah as our day of coordinator for our wedding and couldn’t have been more pleased!! Her rate was reasonable and she was attentive to our needs. We had the ceremony and reception in a pasture on the groom’s parents’ residence so it was more of a DIY wedding, which made Sarah a vital role in helping things run smoothly. It was so wonderful for us and our families to not have to worry about coordinating anything on our big day. We would absolutely recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Killmeier · Married on 10/06/2018

Sarah is the best!

I cannot thank Sarah enough for all that she did for our wedding! She definitely helped to put me at ease on what can be a stressful day. She remained calm and in control through everything the day threw at us and made sure our family and friends had a great time. If you're debating whether or not you need a day-of-coordinator, you do! Sarah is wonderful and you'll thank yourselves and her after!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Kisha

Kisha · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Service

Sarah was very detailed and helpful every step of the way. Excellent wedding planning service.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

Sarah was a dream!

Sarah totally saved me on my wedding day. She was super responsive with emails and setting up meetings. She went above and beyond with her services. I told her my vision and explained decorations to her, and she set everything up there way I wanted with little direction. Sarah and her assistant got everything set up and decorated way in advance, and made sure everything ran smoothly for us.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Holly · Married on 10/14/2017

Sarah was amazing. From the moment I contacted her, she was very professional and responsive. We were married in our church and then had our reception down the road at a country club. Sarah was instrumental in the planning process as well as in the execution of all details.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Betsy · Married on 11/19/2016

I was so impressed with Sarah as our Day of Coordinator. She was calm and professional throughout the entire process. She made sure our day went off without a hitch, and if anything DID go wrong, I never found out about it. She kept us on schedule and took changes (like freezing temperatures) in stride and made sure all our guests were as comfortable as possible. She even went above and beyond by picking up my flowers herself so I could have them for my pictures! My whole wedding weekend was easy, fun, and hassle free thanks to Sarah! We were on the fence about whether we needed a day of coordinator and I am SO GLAD that we found Sarah and Forever and a Day. By far the best decision we made when planning our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Sarah is extremely professional and responsive. She met with me multiple times and went over numerous details. I was the type of bride that knew nothing about wedding etiquette, but Sarah steered me through and the end result turned out great. She coordinated with all of the vendors and made sure everyone arrived on time and knew where they were supposed to be. I would highly recommend her to coordinate your wedding weekend.

Sent on 01/25/2017