On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward

Charlottesville, VA View map

WE ARE CURRENTLY BOOKED FOR 2022.

An award-winning wedding hair and makeup service in Charlottesville, Virginia, On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward is committed to helping brides look and feel amazing on their special day. Owned and operated by professional wedding hair and makeup artist Judy Hayward, the company specializes in fun and stress-free wedding preparations. On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward is the perfect choice for enhancing each woman鈥檚 natural beauty to complement her individual style.

On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward is committed to offering its brides and their bridal parties customized wedding hair and makeup services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Flower girl hair
  • Airbrush makeup application
  • Traditional makeup application

Areas Covered

On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to individuals located in Charlottesville, Virginia. and region.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$375

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$98

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$98

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$10

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Christine
    Christine K. Married on 08/03/2022

Absolutely Wonderful!

Judy and her team were absolutely wonderful and had us all looking so beautiful! They were amazingly efficient - got all my bridesmaids, mother, and myself done quickly but without any stress at all. Judy immediately understood my style, enhanced what I was envisioning for myself, and I have never felt more beautiful. I can't thank Judy enough and can't imagine the day without her and her team!
    Nicole P. Married on 05/28/2022

Book Judy Now!!!

"Organic" was the word I came up with when my wedding planner asked me what I was looking for in a makeup artist, and I couldn't have been more lucky when she recommended Judy and her team. Judy has a special talent for highlighting your best features and enhancing your natural beauty in a way that looks fabulous in photography without looking overdone in real life. She also has a gift for artfully improvising on the fly - we bought some crystal pins that we didn't think we would ultimately use for my hair, and Judy turned them into a stunning arrangement around my bun. She and her team worked very efficiently on the day of our wedding, and kept my mother, bridesmaids, and I laughing throughout the whole morning. Judy was such a delight to work with, and I couldn't recommend her more!

On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward's reply:

Nicole, You, your family and your friends were a true delight. It鈥檚 an honor to spend time with you on your most special day! Thank you!
    Erin H. Married on 07/09/2021

Simply wonderful

Working with Judy was such a wonderful experience. No words can possibly express how much I loved working with Judy, how excellent her work was, and how easy, enjoyable, and stress-free she made my experience. As a person who is also in the service industry, I can only hope my clients receive half the service that Judy gave to me; this is the highest compliment that I could possibly give.

I did a hair and makeup trial, which was so much fun and helped to finalize some of the touches that I wanted to have the day of. It lasted about 3 hours, and we had the opportunity to talk through the look I was hoping to achieve as well as give it a try to variations to see if I liked something different a bit better. On the day of, my finished touches were so beyond what I could have expected. As an older bride (late 30s), I had a lot of anxiety about my appearance and hoped to look a bit like my younger self (but also appropriate!). I really felt like Judy helped me to look SO beautiful, exactly as I had always hoped to look on my wedding day. I also had my bridesmaids and mother get their hair and makeup done (with the help of Judy's assistant Vanda), and we all looked spectacular. They arrived on site, and were so well organized. They built in additional time in case we wanted to add additional services (a couple of my bridesmaids got spray on makeup last minute), and still finished well within our budgeted time without sacrificing ANY quality.

I just cannot say enough about my experience with Judy. I am so thoroughly pleased, and I would hire her again a million times over (and probably will for upcoming weddings of family members). I absolutely loved working with her. Thank you, Judy, so so much!!!!!!!

On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward's reply:

Erin, You are the absolute perfect essence as to why I love my career. Wishing you nothing but joy and beauty.
    Thank you! ~Judy
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

24 photos 路 10/03/2016
  • Andrew & Tiffany
    30 photos 路 06/15/2014

Keswick Vineyards Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Judy is definitely a make-up artist that Keswick Vineyards recommends. She always makes our brides look amazing!

Barb Wired Barb Wired Wedding Planners

Always a pleasure to work with and brightens our day, Judy has the experience and expertise that our brides come to know and appreciate. She makes the wedding day glow even brighter!

Golden Horseshoe Inn Golden Horseshoe Inn Historic Weddings

We are always glad to welcome On Location bridal to the Golden Horsehoe Inn. We know that Judy and her staff will provide top notch, professional results for our brides. Judy's services are delivered in a warm and friendly manner sure to put nerves at ease and leaves our brides looking their absolute best.

Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22903
Location of (On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding