Society 11:11

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

Magical Moments Turned Into Luxury Experiences

Society 11:11 is a wedding makeup and hair luxury beauty team based in Richmond, Virginia. We understand that each person has their own unique vision and aims to provide beauty solutions that reflect each client's wishes. They will take your ideas on board and elevate them to create a natural glam look that sets you apart on your special day!

Featured on Munaluchi Bride, Richmond Weddings Magazine, Virginia Bride, Southern Bride, and many more.

Society 11:11 utilizes premium cosmetics that are designed to last from the first glance to the last dance. They personalize the application to match your exact skin tone, taking on board your true beauty and natural features. These professionals offer on-site appointments and can work with groups of any size. You can schedule a pre-wedding makeup preview to tease out your dream look. Other services and products provided include:

• False eyelash strips and individual lashes
  • Natural and full-glam looks
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Airbrush applications
  • Express facials
  • Skincare recommendations
  • Hairstyling
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$400

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$450

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Lakeisha B. Married on 12/10/2022

Amazing service!

The makeup was outstanding! She was able to meet my needs and even travel due to hotel issue with my wife. Highly recommend and can't wait to use you all again!

Society 11:11's reply:

Thank you so much Lakeisha! We're always ready to jump in and make things happen for our couples so that everything can go smoothly and you don't have to worry about a thing. See you very soon for the next life celebration =)
    Raquel K. Married on 11/11/2022

You want Candice!

I cannot begin to tell you all what a beautiful and amazingly talented person Candice is.
    From the first interaction, she made me feel like I mattered and that on my day I would be her priority. Every day after that was part of one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I was so stressed planning my DIY wedding and Candice was willing to hear all my stresses while making me look so gorgeous. Literally, day of my wedding, my Matron of Honor saw my finished makeup and started crying and all she could say was "You just look so beautiful!"

Candice is super detail oriented and listens to your wants so that you look your best on your day. I love that I could support a woman as strong and talented as she is. She and her team came in day of on time and ready to provide every single one of my people with whatever look they wanted. They can do any skin color, any age...any person!

I would hire her to do my makeup everyday. Book her now before she becomes too famous to afford!

Thank you, Candice! We love you!

Society 11:11's reply:

I'm seriously in tears reading this review Raquel! They always catch me when I'm feeling a little meh. I tell you this is right on time. I enjoyed pampering you so much! I love going back to the video we made when you were done with your makeup. " I do my hair toss, check my nails. Baby, how you feelin'? (Feelin' good as hell) " MY FAVORITE moment ever! I appreciate it so much. Love You!
  • illustration stars

Elmer & Allie
129 photos · 09/19/2021

Pricing

Agape Love Events, LLC Agape Love Events, LLC Wedding Florists

Candice Hardy is an AMAZING makeup artist!! I will continue to highly recommend her to all of my clients.

Agape Love Events, LLC
5.0 out of 5 rating , 43 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23224
808-808-1541
Location of (Society 11:11)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding