Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Jeanne Cusick

As a former model and on camera talent, my passion is makeup and hair design. I received my training at photo shoots and behind the scenes of fashion runways for Cosmopolitan. In my years as a salon and a day spa owner, I developed successful techniques to create the perfect look for the client.

The team that I’ve assembled of caring and professional styling artists travel on location to provide exceptional makeup and hairstyling services for weddings and special events throughout Virginia and surrounding areas.

• Amy A Loope
slide10

40 Reviews for Jeanne Cusick

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2020

Best hair and makeup stylist

I have been in many, many weddings as a bridesmaid, maid of honor and now bride. Jeanne is actually the best. I was lucky to have "trialed" her as the maid of honor for my sister's wedding 3 years ago, so when I got engaged I knew that she was the one to choose...I didn't even look into other stylists! My cousin also used her for her wedding. Jeanne was extremely flexible to our desires of being semi-outdoors for our H&M prep given the known safety of being outside due to COVID. She and her stylists were extremely safe and sanitary such that all the bridesmaids did both hair and makeup with her. I wasn't really sure what I wanted my bridal look to be, but Jeanne helped me find my vision...I can't stop looking at photos and thinking about what an amazing job she did. 10/10 recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Emily

Emily Snow Miller · Married on 01/11/2020

We loved working with Jeanne!

We loved working with Jeanne! She listened to my wants and made me feel simultaneously glamorous and natural on my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved the hair styles she did for them as well!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Long · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Hair & Makeup!

I highly recommend hiring Jeanne Cusick for your wedding! She did a demo for me at my mother and law's home in Harrisonburg VA and that's when I knew she was perfect! Jeanne is great at making suggestions and listening to your ideas and concerns. She was able to do my whole bridal party with unique and lovely styles both up and down. She gave me a schedule for the day of with ample time for the photographers to get all those perfect getting ready shots. Not to mention I looked stunning! Just what I wanted ;)

Sent on 10/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jeanne Cusick FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Fake Lashes

3 Real Weddings

• Charlottesville, 22903 See on map
    Location of (Jeanne Cusick)