Jeanne Cusick Makeup and Hairstyling Artist

Charlottesville, VA View map

As a former model and on camera talent, my passion is makeup and hair design. I received my training at photo shoots and behind the scenes of fashion runways for Cosmopolitan. In my years as a salon and a day spa owner, I developed successful techniques to create the perfect look for the client.

The team that I’ve assembled of caring and professional styling artists travel on location to provide exceptional makeup and hairstyling services for weddings and special events throughout Virginia and surrounding areas.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes

Allison M. Married on 09/03/2021

5 stars isn't enough

I can't begin to explain how lucky I feel to have had Jeanne do my wedding day hair and makeup. Not only is she incredibly talented, she is an amazing person. Because of the pandemic, I had to reschedule my wedding three times. With each delay, Jeanne promised to be there with me. On the big day she made all of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, flower girl and myself all look and feel beautiful! While I am glad the wedding planning process is over, if I had to do it again, Jeanne would be the first person I would book!
  • Olivia
    Olivia J. Married on 06/12/2021

Jeanne is the best! Book her now!

Jeanne made us look like a million bucks! We all felt like we were chatting with a lifelong friend when we were in Jeanne's chair getting ready. She was efficient, fun to be around, and professional all wrapped up in one! I don't mean to brag, but I think we all looked great!
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 10/03/2020

Best hair and makeup stylist

I have been in many, many weddings as a bridesmaid, maid of honor and now bride. Jeanne is actually the best. I was lucky to have "trialed" her as the maid of honor for my sister's wedding 3 years ago, so when I got engaged I knew that she was the one to choose...I didn't even look into other stylists! My cousin also used her for her wedding. Jeanne was extremely flexible to our desires of being semi-outdoors for our H&M prep given the known safety of being outside due to COVID. She and her stylists were extremely safe and sanitary such that all the bridesmaids did both hair and makeup with her. I wasn't really sure what I wanted my bridal look to be, but Jeanne helped me find my vision...I can't stop looking at photos and thinking about what an amazing job she did. 10/10 recommend her to everyone!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

20 photos · 12/06/2015
  • Nate & Jamie
    43 photos · 10/18/2015

Charlottesville, VA, 22903
Location of (Jeanne Cusick Makeup and Hairstyling Artist)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding