Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Jeanne Cusick

As a former model and on camera talent, my passion is makeup and hair design. I received my training at photo shoots and behind the scenes of fashion runways for Cosmopolitan. In my years as a salon and a day spa owner, I developed successful techniques to create the perfect look for the client.

The team that I鈥檝e assembled of caring and professional styling artists travel on location to provide exceptional makeup and hairstyling services for weddings and special events throughout Virginia and surrounding areas.

slide03

Jeanne Cusick 6
Jeanne Cusick 7

Ashley 路 Getting married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful!

I am having Jeanne do the hair and makeup for our upcoming summer wedding. I just had my trial and she is amazingly talented and wonderful to be around. I cannot recommend her enough! :)

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Counterman 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Loved Working with Jeanne!

I am so glad I found Jeanne to do our hair and make-up. She is most importantly a wonderful person, and she happens to be very talented! Jeanne was a breeze to work with, especially since I was traveling quite a ways for my trial appointment and for our wedding. She was flexible and happy to adjust, even with the threat of snow storms. :) My whole party enjoyed her and everyone looked stunning. Although we got ready in town, Jeanne traveled out to King Family to do any touch ups we needed. I cannot recommend Jeanne enough; she is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Colleen 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience in every way!

Jeanne was absolutely great! She not only is very sweet and personable, but she is amazing at what she does. At my wedding Jeanne and a member of her team named Rae did hair and make-up for me, all four of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. Everyone looked amazing! I can be very particular about my hair and had some very specific requests regarding making sure that my ears were mostly hidden by my hair, and Jeanne was understanding and accommodating. She spent extra time during my trial to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted. I could not recommend her enough! What made this experience even better is that she comes to you! She was already set-up and waiting at my venue when I got there, which helped contribute to a stress-free wedding. A+!

Sent on 05/20/2019