Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Jeanne Cusick

As a former model and on camera talent, my passion is makeup and hair design. I received my training at photo shoots and behind the scenes of fashion runways for Cosmopolitan. In my years as a salon and a day spa owner, I developed successful techniques to create the perfect look for the client.

The team that I鈥檝e assembled of caring and professional styling artists travel on location to provide exceptional makeup and hairstyling services for weddings and special events throughout Virginia and surrounding areas.

slide03

Jeanne Cusick 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Klann 路 Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing!!!!

Jeanne was absolutely remarkable to work with!! She did hair and makeup for my sister-in-law's wedding 5 years ago, and was the first vendor I KNEW I wanted to book when I got engaged. She has such a calm demeanor and is truly pleasant to be around. She made my mother, bridesmaids, and me feel at ease while getting ready. We were all so pleased with our hair and makeup for the wedding. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Jeanne Cusick 8
    Jeanne Cusick 9
    Jeanne Cusick 10
    Jeanne Cusick 11
    Jeanne Cusick 12

Ashley 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful!

I am having Jeanne do the hair and makeup for our upcoming summer wedding. I just had my trial and she is amazingly talented and wonderful to be around. I cannot recommend her enough! :)

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Case 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Jeanne is so talented, and a JOY to be around!

I highly recommend using Jeanne Cusick for wedding hair and makeup. She went above and beyond to understand exactly what my vision was, and then she absolutely delivered with gorgeous hair and makeup for the wedding party. Jeanne responds to emails very quickly, has a fantastic team, and is generally a joy to be around. Also her prices are great! I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/27/2019