Jennifer Saunders Bridal Reviews

Jennifer Saunders Bridal 2
Jennifer Saunders Bridal 3
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kohan · Married on 09/22/2019

Jennifer Saunders is simply the best!

Jennifer Saunders is simply the best. I looked exactly how I always envisioned myself looking on my wedding day: the most beautiful version of myself, and I owe it all to Jenn. I am usually super picky about my hair and makeup, but Jenn really listened to what I wanted and my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect on my wedding day. I could not have been happier.

Jenn also brought a team (Sade and Renee) with her to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and similarly they all LOVED their hair and makeup too. My bridesmaids kept raving about how great Jenn and her team were! What was also nice is that all of them were so upbeat and had such great energy that getting hair and makeup done with them on the day of the wedding was a fun experience. I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer Saunders to all brides out there!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible - make up and hair stayed flawless all night long

Jenn is personable, kind, professional, and extremely talented. She has an option for a makeup trial which I thorougly enjoyed having a first run before the big day. My mom and I both did trials and were extremely pleased with the outcome; which was then replicated exactly on the day of. Jenn prepares a schedule for the day of to make sure there is time for all the bridesmaids, bride, MOB and she even helped my dad with his hair! And one of my bridesmaids had a peeling sunburn on her arm--- Jenn airbrushed it so you couldn't even tell! How creative! Her packages are also very accomodating to all party sizes and wants. She does an a la carte type menu such that some of my bridesmaids just had their "eyes" done which includes fake lashes while others wanted full hair and makeup. That was important to me because I didn't want anyone to resent how much money they had to spend to be in my wedding but I know everyone was very pleased (money well spent!) with the services Jenn provided.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Emilee · Married on 05/24/2019

Talented and so much fun

I was in a last minute bind and needed a hair stylist for my large bridal party. Jennifer swooped in to save our day not even a month ahead of our wedding. I can't express how AMAZING Jennifer and her team is. She is so talented and not to mention, so much fun! She will have you cracking up, it for sure takes away some of the stress of the wedding day! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous, and I truly felt like a bride. I am so thankful for Jennifer.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Mandy · Married on 03/23/2019

The best of the best

I don't even know where to start!!! Jenn has impressed me since the second I met her. She did my hair when I was a bridesmaid and I loved everything about it. I showed her a picture of a complicated up-do/braid/twist and she crafted it perfectly--- it looked AMAZING and I usually dislike my hair up. I felt awesome. I also watched her do the same for everyone elses' hair too. I 1000000% knew I was hiring her when I got married. Fast forward two years, and I hired Jenn as my hair stylist for my wedding the second I could!!!! I was so so so excited to work with her again. AND to no surprise, she nailed it!!!!! Everyone loved their hair and looked fantastic. She knows how to make everyone feel great. I felt like an angel which was such a special feeling. THANK YOU THANK YOU JENN. You are a rare gem of a person and extremely talented at what you do!!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Jennifer Saunders Bridal 4

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

More than amazing!

Jennifer did such an amazing job! She is very professional and personal! Very easy to work with! We had to reschedule my portraits due to a hurricane and she worked with my schedule as well as my photographers!!! Very patient and kind! I ABSOLUTELY loved my hair and makeup!!!! I highly recommend Jenn to make you beautiful on your special day!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer is AMAZING!!

Not only is Jennifer amazing at what she does, but she has the BEST personality to go along with it! There is a reason she has 5 star reviews! We booked her for wedding hair and makeup. She made my mom, bridesmaids, and I feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful. She listened to what we wanted and our hair and makeup turned out gorgeous. She gave me a timeline of who was getting their hair and makeup done and when, so on the day of everything went smoothly. She finished even before she planned, so there was plenty of time for a first look and before ceremony pictures. She stayed and helped me secure my veil before leaving, and left me with makeup for touch ups. We absolutely loved Jennifer and they way she made us look and feel on such a special day!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

oh where to begin! Jennifer and her crew were absolutely amazing! From the minute we started corresponding she was so responsive and flexible. When she showed up on my wedding morning, she was so full of energy and brought such a positive vibe to the room! I respect a hair person that can say "tell me if you don't like it and let's change it!" because I have been in so many weddings where you feel forced to keep whatever is done and Jennifer made sure she got everyone's hair just right. If you're looking for someone with killer hair skills, an energetic positive attitude, and to add a little more fun to your day then you have to have Jennifer!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/19/2018

Jenn was super professional from the get go and so flexible not only with my crazy schedule but when we made changes to location prior to the event. She was to easy to work with and such a joy and made sure I got exactly what I wanted to feel great on my big day. Could not recommend her more!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lori · Married on 01/27/2018

Jenn was AMAZING! The make up that she did on everyone was fantastic! We loved working with her, she was so much fun! She is very organized and laid-back and extremely punctual. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2017

Jenn and her team are absolutely AMAZING! I was referred to her by a friend who was a bridesmaid in a wedding and had their hair done by Jennifer Saunders Bridal, LLC. I remember seeing the pictures from that wedding and everyone looked so stunning. From the first time I emailed with her asking about availability, I knew it was going to be a wonderful experience working with her. Not only is she an extremely talented stylist, but she is so kind and fun too, I couldn't have imagined my wedding day without her. She completely exceeded my expectations going above and beyond at my trial and on my wedding day to make sure we could achieve the bridal look I wanted. Right down to teaching my MOH to pin my hair back for me for a different reception style! She made everyone look amazing (up dos, curls, anything they asked for she was able to deliver and everyone looked gorgeous) I can't say enough wonderful things about her, I am so happy to have found her to do my wedding hair and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a stylist!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

My hair stylist of over 10 years moved to California at the same exact time I became engaged, so safe to say I was a little overwhelmed at the idea of finding a "stranger" for hair and make-up services on the big day. I emailed 5 different people and Jennifer was by far the best fit - not pushy, super friendly, and very patient. I was nervous going in to our initial trial together, but I shared a few pictures with her and she nailed it - even better than I hoped for. Her and her other stylist arrived on time with bells on for the big day and had the best energy. Everyone's hair and make-up turned out looking phenomenal and I could not have been happier with how everything went!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenn is the most fabulous human being every and I can't imagine having worked with anyone else for my wedding! She was so patient with my and my girls as we decided on hairstyles and her team could not have been more fun! They knew it was a long day and kept everyone having a blast--not to mention kept us on schedule for the day! I can't recommend Jenn enough! and on top of everything our hair and makeup looked absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2017

melanie · Married on 09/17/2017

Jenn was an absolute joy to work with during our September wedding! She was friendly, easy going, and full of life. Jenn & her staff made me feel completely calm throughout the process from start to end. I booked Jenn about a year and some months before my wedding day. It was hands down the BEST decision I ever made! She was responsive to my emails, texts, phone calls and was organized. She had me create a Pinterest board for wedding hair and makeup ideas, which was brilliant! Jenn is amazing at what she does. She honestly has a gift for turning ideas into reality! I wasn’t exactly sure what makeup and hair I wanted on the big day, but Jenn was able to create something magical. It’s been about 5 months since my wedding and I still tear up when looking at our photos. Jenn made me feel beautiful, fearless, and strong all at the same time on that special day. I can’t thank you guys enough. I would highly recommend Jenn & her staff to every bride. You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Jennifer Saunders Bridal 5
    Jennifer Saunders Bridal 6

Erin · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer and her team. They were a perfect combination of personable and bubbly during the day of to keep our bridal party excited and confident. If I could put Jennifer in my pocket for confidence boost and inspiration I would.

She was prompt with communication leading up and providing pricing and details to make sure I understood all the options and services. She was very flexible with scheduling my trial and helpful when my Mother asked to do the same : ) She wanted to ensure we all felt confident and ourselves which was key as many of my party does not get all glammed up or in to fancy makeup or hair dos : ) I had a wedding out of the area and they worked with me and made it incredibly stress free.

I hired her to do my hair and makeup too (along with my sisters) for the rehearsal dinner which was a fun treat too. They arrived perfectly on time with her team and was set up and ready to go. We never felt rushed or pressured and they maintained a calm and bubbly demeanor during the entire process. I had some maids who had skin issues, moms to be, or in to particular styles/makeup types and they worked with each person in such a kind and consultative way to make everyone feel like a hundred bucks.

I cannot say enough wonderful things and HIGHLY recommend you reach out to Jenn and her team as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

Brides, your search for the perfect stylist ends here!

Let me start out by saying that I am a hairdresser myself with lots of experience in bridal work.... I was not able to use my own salon because of the location of my venue, so I began my search for an on-location stylist who provided airbrush makeup as well. I would have booked Jennifer solely based on the photos of her past work, but finding out that she is one of the most cheerful, loving people in this world totally sealed the deal. Jennifer surpassed all of my high standards for my hair and makeup, listened to all of my feedback, and created for me a bridal look that was straight out of my dreams. As a bridal stylist myself, I can tell you that her techniques are flawless and rooted in excellent education from top industry professionals. It is this skill and talent of Jennifer's that leads me to my final statement. Ladies, let me tell you something vain but awesome... On my wedding day, after finishing my makeup, Jennifer had me turned away from the mirror while she did my hair. When she was finished, she turned me around to look in the mirror.... and it was one of the best, most empowering moments of my life. It was like I did a "first look" with myself and I couldn't help but cry! I have never looked that beautiful in my life and I owe it all to Jennifer Saunders!!!!!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dream a reality!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

So writing this makes me teary-eyed and longing to be back in the morning of the wedding so we could spend more time with Jenn. She was incredible and so fun to work with. From the trial to the day of she was understanding, responsive, and not to mention, she made all of us look beautiful! Even when I would send instagram inspiration she would quickly respond! she is truly one of the best! i could not recommend her highly enough!! it doesn't hurt that she is such a sweetheart and helped make the morning a lot less stressful!!

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2017

Jenn is AMAZING and so talented!! If you are looking for a wedding hair/makeup stylist - look no further. Jenn helped make my wedding day perfect and made me feel more beautiful than I've ever felt. Jenn and her assistant, Sade, were so fun, flexible, and easy to work with, making the morning of my wedding a blast. My bridesmaids and I couldn't have been happier. I wish I could give Jenn more than 5 stars - she deserves 100! I would recommend Jenn and her team to everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

Where do I begin? I LOVE JENN! Finding a wedding makeup and hair stylist was NOT an easy task. I often found myself judging the quality of the photo or the stylist's website instead of actually looking at the subject's hair and makeup. But... then I found Jennifer and was sold after our first email exchange. She is so responsive and down-to-earth. She provided so much information regarding pricing and travel fees, it helped ease my stress. When I met her during my hair/makeup trial in Richmond, it felt like I knew her forever. She is hilarious and beautiful - on the inside and out. She followed my hair/make up board on Pinterest and kept in touch via text until the day of our wedding. My girls loved her and her team - we had so much fun getting ready that morning and the environment was so relaxed, which I needed. We had plenty of time for touch ups before leaving for the venue and we all looked stunning! I would recommend her to anyone! She even texted me a few weeks after the wedding asking how my honeymoon was - I mean, come on, what more can you ask for? Love you Jenn!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Jennifer is amazing. She was so professional while still being so fun. I don't wear a lot of makeup usually so I did not really know what to expect. I showed her pictures and told her that I wanted some glam but still a natural look and man did she do an amazing job. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted and delivered it perfectly. On top of all that my hair was perfect!! She was also so accommodating with trying to schedule my trial with my crazy work schedule and came early so her and her team could do the bridesmaids hair and make up- which was amazing as well. The hair and makeup not only looked amazing in person but looked flawless in the pictures- which is so hard to achieve!! She truly was the best- we couldn't have asked for more!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Elyssa · Married on 05/14/2017

Jen is absolutely amazing. I do not even know where to begin. Literally, every person whose makeup she did at my wedding looked like a model. She did an amazing job at making me and my bridal party feel amazing. I am so grateful I found and chose Jen. I have gotten my makeup and hair done several times before and have always been disappointed, with Jen it was the opposite. Be prepared to look exactly like your pinterest board. She is the best!

Sent on 07/04/2017
  • Lauren A. Wolfe

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Jennifer and her team are absolutely incredible and so talented. From the moment we met Jennifer, we fell in love with her. Jennifer's personality is infectious and her happiness for her craft radiates throughout the experience. On your Wedding Day you want to be surrounded by innately happy and genuine people, that describes Jennifer Saunders Bridal perfectly. My family and I are forever grateful for their kindness, service and guidance. We all looked and felt fabulous. Most importantly, we felt comfortable with our finished beauty. We call Jennifer our Chief Beauty Officer (CBO), but now we also call her our friend. Thank you CBO, Cat and Stephanie for all being part of our Dream Team!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Aleks · Married on 04/08/2017

Jennifer was amazing! She was very responsive to my needs and made me feel very beautiful on my wedding day! I would highly recommend her services to anyone. She's the real deal! Plus she's got a great space which made me feel relaxed on my big day.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jennifer Saunders Bridal's reply:

Awwww thanks Aleks!! It was a blast getting you both ready in the studio! I'm obsessed with your flower crown!! You looked so gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your day with me!!

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

I have never felt prettier in my life and that's all thanks to Jenn! She and her team were an absolute delight to work with and made that morning feel special and perfect! My girls had a great time getting ready and Jenn made that happen! From the trial through to the wedding day, everything worked very smoothly. I can't wait to send future brides her way! 5+ stars all around!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Jennifer Saunders Bridal's reply:

Sarah thank you so much for your kind words!! We had a blast with all of your family and friends!! You looked incredible and it was such a pleasure getting all of you ready! Congratulations to you and Nick!! XO

Bridgid · Married on 11/04/2016

ATTENTION ALL BRIDES: LOOK NO FURTHER! You have found your artist!!! Jennifer has such a talent and a love for what she does, that it made my experience with her a DYNAMIC one! I am a hairstylist, myself, so it made me a bit nervous going into my trial. I had high expectations and she met ALL of them... and then some! This rockstar has a killer personality, listened to me and made this a fun experience, overall! Jennifer made my bridal party feel so comfortable and look so beautiful! Two weeks after our wedding and my girls can't stop gushing over her! Jennifer, thank you for being such a good listener and executing my vision perfectly on that day! I've never felt more beautiful! (Also, shout out to Jennifer's teammate, Stephanie, for all her help and talent! We loved you too, lady!) XO

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jennifer Saunders Bridal's reply:

Brigid!!! Thank you so much for your kind words (: we wish you all of the best! Steph and I had a blast getting all of you ready. You looked amazing!! Congratulations, we hope you will stay in touch!!

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

Incredible!!! That's the only word to describe Jennifer! From the very first moment in her chair I was completely at ease. She listened...she honestly cared about creating the look I've always dreamt of. On my wedding day she made everyone feel like a princess...which is why I will always refer to her as my "fairy godmother"! Look no further...she's your girl!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Jennifer Saunders Bridal's reply:

And...you are a princess!! Courtney, thank you so much for your kind words!! I had a blast with you and your family and Lee of course (: you made a gorgeous bride, congratulations! I'll be following your IG for style inspirations!!