Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC Reviews

87 Reviews for Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC

• Kara

Kara · Getting married on 09/15/2021

Above & Beyond!!!

I have had nothing but incredibly positive experiences with Kirsty, and I know that my big day would not be complete without her talent and presence! Not only does she execute a 12/10 makeup look and enhance your beauty to its fullest potential every time, but you’ll surely get more than a couple laughs when you’re around her! Kirsty is professional, down-to-earth, detail oriented, and makes you feel more special and beautiful than you could have envisioned. I was truly brought to tears when I was able to see the final look in the mirror as I can’t think of a time I felt THAT confident and gorgeous thanks to Kirsty. If you want a memorable session and walk away feeling like you’ve never felt before about yourself, you need to book Kirsty! Hands down, best decision I’ve made!

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

You are so incredibly sweet to say all this. I loved meeting you and feel honored that you also chose me as your wedding day Artist!!

Rachel · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Makeup for a photo session

I highly recommend Kristy ! I requested a natural look and she delivered. The foundation blended perfectly with my skin tone. The lash extensions looked very natural. They blended very well with my natural eyelashes. I had a great experience.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Thank you!!! I had so much fun doing your make up. You and your daughter looked amazing... now I need to show you how to apply lashes!!! Lol
  • Abbey

Abbey Philips · Getting married on 04/04/2021

She will make you feel like a queen!

I was back and forth with having professional make-up for my wedding. I don't tend to wear a lot of make-up in my day to day life, but wanted this to be fun and special for our wedding day. Kristy was amazing, she made me feel flawless, but I also still felt like my natural self. She is also just a delight to be around, so kind, friendly and inviting. Highly recommend her services, she will make you feel like a queen! I did not have an official bridal party, but she still accommodated all my gals who were with me getting ready, and made it possible to split the bill up for multiple people to pay. She also did my mom and sisters make-up and they looked so beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Thank you thank you!!!!! Loved being your Artist!! You had such a unique wedding and loved how your tailed everything to your style!
  • Sherri

Sherri Rue · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Amazing artist

Kirsty is absolutely amazing! She is very professional and down to earth. She is a true artist!

Sydnie Glenn · Married on 09/19/2020

The best of the best!

Kirsty has been my go-to makeup girl for my engagement pictures, wedding day, and a couple events I needed her in between! She always does such a great job with my makeup and always makes me feel beautiful! The best part is she is the sweetest and is so down to earth! If you want flawless makeup she is your girl!! Thankful for you!!♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 09/25/2020

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. Have loved doing your make up on these these different occasions!!!
    Its been great getting to know you.
  • olivia

olivia · Married on 09/15/2020

The mua you need

I don't know why you wouldn't work with Kristy! I first worked with her for a friend's wedding and I was hooked from then. She did the makeup for my engagement pictures and I was so THRILLED with how it looked! I've never been able to do my makeup like she can and I cannot wait to use her again for my wedding day! (Also...she teaches lessons, which I will DEFINITELY take her up on!) Kristy is so sweet and listens to exactly what you wants. The results are stunning and last all day and her pricing is incredibly reasonable. If you need or want a makeup artists, you HAVE to work with Kristy!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! Your photos are beautiful!!!
    Excited for your big day.... and your lesson! LOL

Lisa Francis · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful experience!

Kirsty is Amazing at what she does! She is not only wonderful with makeup, but she is so cheerful and sweet. I was so impressed with how fast she got in touch with me about an appointment and how clean her studio was. I can’t wait until the next time, it was just a great all around experience.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Janna Marshall · Married on 06/27/2020

Love her! 10/10 recommend!

She’s the absolute best! I met her once and knew she was the right choice for me!

• Lisa

Lisa West · Married on 06/27/2020

She is amazing!

Kirsty was so professional! So made me look beautiful and all my girls. I would highly recommend Kirsty to all the brides out there.

Mattie Rogers · Married on 06/06/2020

Makeup master!

Kirsty did an amazing job with my bridal, bridesmaids, and mother's makeup for my big day!! We all had a natural and clean look and the makeup stayed on through sweat and tears. She was full of energy and excitement and made getting our makeup done even more fun. 10/10 would use again and recommend again!

• Colleen

Colleen Murphy · Married on 04/18/2020

Wonderful person and a wonderful job!

Oh my goodness! First of all Kirsty is the nicest human. She makes everyone feel so comfortable and she is fun to chat with. She also does and INCREDIBLE job. Later in the evening (during my fully outside wedding with no tent) it rained. I spent several hours dancing in the rain and when I looked in the mirror after the wedding MY MAKEUP WAS STILL PERFECT. Don't think twice before hiring Kirsty!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Bradt · Married on 12/07/2019

A dream make-up experience!

Kirsty was absolutely the best choice I could've made for a make-up artist. She's professional, VERY good at her job, and also just the loveliest person to be around. She made my mom, bridesmaids, and me feel beautiful in make-up that needed no touching up at all - from photos through the end of the night.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved being a part of your big day. I cannot wait to see your photos and thank you for choosing me!
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 09/28/2019

Overall fantastic experience

Kirsty is wonderful! She listens to what you want and comes up with ways to make that happen. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a very bubbly personality. Very excited she is available for my wedding day make-up!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Ahh thank you so much and excited to be your make up Artist too!! Glad you had fun at your lesson and were able to learn some tips and tricks!
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 09/22/2019

Feel confident, comfortable, and beautiful

Kirsty was a fantastic makeup artist and so much fun to work with. She does a beautiful job accentuating your features and has great products and a professional work ethic. The makeup stayed on throughout the night and the airbrush made my skin look flawless. She is also a QUEEN at eyelashes and lips. Highly recommend working with Kirsty to feel your most comfortable, confident, and beautiful on your wedding day!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Danielle Scalione · Married on 09/13/2019

Bridesmaid

I had the best experience with this sweet lady! She is professional and very mindful about what YOU want. She was quick and it was smooth, no issues at all. I had to fill a form out prior to application due to allergies and again she was very mindful. The application looked natural and flawless with the airbrush makeup she had used. And as somebody who has acne it was really important to cover without looking cakey. She did just that!! I will never recommend anyone else. The small talk was nice and not in the slightest bit awkward. I appreciated her laidback personality. We wanted to do a “kiss the miss goodbye” with red lipstick and she told us it was a bad idea since it stains and low and behold she was scraping red lip stain off for like 20 minutes. (With a smile on her face) but bottom line, listen to her. She knows what she’s doing And she’s amazing at it!

- Danielle

Sent on 04/20/2020

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2019

Super Sweet!

Richmond Makeup artist, Kirsty, is so sweet. She was able to help guide me in picking shades and colors as this is not something I am an expert in. It was so nice to know that my makeup was going to last throughout the whole night, and believe me it did! Give her a call! The make up trial really helped me understand what to expect from the products and why she is using them. Super sweet and helpful. Give her a call!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Thmk you so much
    .I have so enjoyed being a part of your journey and for getting to know you!! All the want and thankful for your support!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2019

Hair & makeup with photo shoot

She was so friendly! Her methods are very sanitary. I gave her full creative liberty. I felt gorgeous.

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. I had a great time meeting you and your photos were phenomenal. I also so appreciate you saying how sanitary ans clean my studio/methods are..I take great care for it to be this way for all my clients experiences!
    Thank you again!

Aynsley · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Ever!

Kirsty is a phenomenal makeup artist. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any occasion. She offered some great makeup tips/advice that was very helpful. I was over the top pleased with my results, and would definitely use her services again. For any brides to be, Kirsty is your go to!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much.
    Your wedding was like a fairytale.
    Thank you for choosing me as your artist!

Let's al that lesson sometime soon xo
  • Faye

Faye Leblanc · Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Experience!

Kirsty’s undeniable talent, professionalism and personality made my whole bridal experience with her TOP NOTCH. She’s incredibly attentive to detail in the places where it matters most, especially when it comes to a mixture of wanting to look absolutely beautiful with makeup but also wanting to be comfortable in your own skin. I’ll most definitely request her services again for any future events where I need a perfect face and lashes!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼💕💕🙌🏼🙌🏼

Sent on 09/18/2019

Thank you thank you!!!!!
    I had so much fun being your Artist....and letting me #slaythespray lol
    Yall looked absolutely flawless and I had a blast..thank you for choosing me!!

Colleen · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Kirsty is so talented and easy to work with! She made everyone look absolutely stunning on my wedding day! It was a hot June day and everyone was amazed how well our makeup stayed in place. Not only is she an amazing makeup artist, she is also so much fun to be around! We were always laughing and having the best time. I would recommend her to anyone and plan to use her for absolutely any events in the future. She is amazing!!!!

Colleen,
    Thank you so much for this review and having me be part of your day. Its was seriously such a fun day with you and your girls...and of course being my NV model bride!!! Thank you again!! Xoxo
  • Skylar

Skylar Martin · Married on 06/08/2019

Makeup artist- Richmond Makeup Artist

Amazing work, professional, fun, and extremely responsive. All my ladies loved that as their makeup was done, Kirsty told them what it was and how to replicate it!!

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

You had a beautiful day, wonderful bridal party and I loved being your MUA!!
    Thank you so much for your kind words
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/11/2019

Don’t look any further for a make up artist!

Where do I begin? Working with Kirsty was an absolute dream. She worked so hard to make sure that I felt beautiful in the make up I wore - comfortable, too. She went above and beyond to make sure everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Kirsty is so genuine towards her clients and I’m so glad she was able to be part of my wedding day!

Alana · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection in every way

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Not only is Kirsty the cutest, but she is 100% professional, extremely responsive, timely, and everyone looked STUNNING. I will refer people to her without question and hope I get a chance to see her again. She knows what looks good on each person and you should have no doubt if you hire her that everyone will look flawless for the entire day. Will absolutely be the only makeup artist I will recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

Alana!! Thank you for your kindest words. Honestly you teared me up as I strive to make all my brides feel and look the way you felt. I loved being your make up artist.
  • Haley

Haley Morris · Married on 05/04/2019

Best makeup artist in Richmond!

Kirsti did my makeup for my May 4th wedding and I can’t speak highly enough about her. She was professional, punctual, wonderful to get to know and beyond talented. She listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding look. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much!!!!
    I was so excited to be able to be your Artist and be part of your big day. You looked amazing xoxoxo

Michelle Bender · Married on 04/30/2019

Perfect Experience!!

Working with Kirsty was an absolute delight!! She far exceeded my expectations and was fantastic to work with! I highly recommend her to all of my friends who need a reliable glam girl!! I felt flawless and fabulous within minutes of working with her! Thank you Kirsty!! -Michelle Bender

Sent on 05/06/2019

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC's reply:

I was so excited to work with you for your photoshoot. I cannot wait to see all your photos
    Thanka ao much for choosing me at your make up Artist!