Richmond, VA 23227 Map · Phone number

About Tammy Hargrove Makeup

“Excellent”, “outstanding” and “professional” are a few words used by clients to describe makeup artist Tammy Hargrove. She is known for her passion to create a flawless bride. She believes in working with her clients to create a look that is long-lasting and fits the bride’s personality and vision. Her work ethic and ability to create a beautiful canvas have earned her trust from brides and bridal parties alike.

Tammy Hargrove honed her craft by attending Makeup Artist Studio in Richmond, VA where she studied under Master Artist Michelle Torres. She furthers her studies by attending makeup conferences and artistry classes-such as Premiere Orlando in Orlando, FL. In addition to being a makeup artist, she also provides services as a groomer and wardrobe specialist.

Tammy Hargrove accepts requests to come on-location on the day of your scheduled engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding to provide makeup services and/or grooming services for you and your bridal party. She also provides grooming services during bridal and engagement photo sessions and your wedding day. Tammy Hargrove will have your bridal party camera-ready, so that you can focus on enjoying your wedding day with soon-to-be-husband.

Contact Information:

Sydneybridalfinal
20130525kimpatrick0061
20130525kimpatrick0394 2
Tammy Hargrove Makeup
sm thm bridal makeup tonya after
bridalmakeup1
Sydneybridalfinal
20130525kimpatrick0061

6 Reviews for Tammy Hargrove Makeup

Sazara · event on: 01/07/2012

I am the Chief Director of SaTechRo, LLC. (www.SaTechRo.com) I received immediate word from an entertainment industry client that I had to prepare for a television event that would potentially happen soon.

After doing numerous television events where clients provided makeup artists for me, I decided to seek my own to determine if the makeup would be done to my satisfaction.

I contacted Tammy Hargrove's company and requested to speak to her. I informed her of my situation and the purpose behind the television event. Immediately, she began speaking about how she would do the makeup and why it should be done in that manner which lined up exactly to my event's purpose. She matched the goals of the event to her makeup strategy. I was so impressed and in awe.

She traveled outside of her vicinity to meet me at my location, which was more than an hour away. After doing my makeup, I looked in the mirror and was so pleased with the end result. This was the best makeup application that I'd ever seen.

I did ask her to add lip liner afterwards, because that made me feel better with the lipstick application. She did it with no hesitation and without opposing me.

Also, I noticed that her tools were clean, and she was meticulous about sanitizing her instruments. She did not "double dip" into her makeup with already-used instruments. This is important to me to prevent the spread of germs.

I would like to contact the Tammy Hargrove makeup company again as soon as I receive notice of our next event.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Jovan · Married on 07/16/2011

Tammy did an excellent job in making me pretty for my wedding! She was on time and ever left me with lipgloss to touch up after the wedding. Great job Tammy!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Angela · event on: 08/04/2012

My look for my 30th birthday party wouldn't have been complete without Tammy doing my makeup! She asked for my input in the type of look I wanted and worked hard to achieve it. Her expertise is reassuring and her ability to create natural, flawless looks is a major plus. I absolutely love her work!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Tammy Hargrove Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

• Revel Event Design Group Wedding Planners

Loved working with Tammy. She aims to please her client, no matter the request. Very professional and and an extreme pleasure to work with. Her ability to be flexible with our timelines and responsiveness was outstanding! I would recommend her to all of our brides.

• Richmond, 23227 See on map
    Location of (Tammy Hargrove Makeup)