Beaverdam, VA 23015 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Glow

Bridal Glow: Hair and Makeup by RheaClare offers on-location hair and makeup services for bridal parties. RheaClare is a licensed cosmetologist that has developed a love for the best mediums of all hair and makeup!! Through years of education and working beside beauty professionals she has gained the knowledge and experience that has brought her to specialize in working with Brides.

• Wedding Bliss Fitness
  • LGB Hair Designs
  • On Location Bridal by Judy Hayward

14 Reviews for Bridal Glow

• Chelsea

Chelsea Henry · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Service for a Great Value

From my first interaction with RheaClare, I knew I would be in good hands. She was incredibly helpful and patient, taking the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions prior to booking her services. At my trial, she listened to all of my concerns and made adjustments accordingly to make sure I was happy with everything. The day of the wedding, RheaClare and Tia showed up early to the location where me and my bridesmaids were staying. I had six bridesmaids who had both hair and makeup done, as well as my own hair and makeup. RheaClare made a schedule ahead of time so everyone knew exactly when they would be needed for each service, which made the morning run very smoothly. She was incredibly accommodating when we had a few last minute requests, such as when I wanted a full set of lashes, and when a few of my bridesmaids needed help adding flowers to their hair. Overall, we had a great experience and would definitely recommend hiring RheaClare's services.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Bridal Glow's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Chelsea! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls!

Terri · Married on 10/18/2018

She made me beautiful!

I highly recommend RheaClare for hair and makeup. RheaClare is very relaxed and put me at ease while doing my hair and makeup. It was wonderful to just chat and let her work wonders to make me look 10 years younger!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding where RheaClare was hired to do everyone’s hair this weekend. She did a fantastic job, even though we were a large party. She gave everyone her full attention and made sure we all looked great! I have short hair and this is the first time I’ve had a stylist actually do something interesting with my hair, I loved it! The bride looked amazing and had a fantastically elaborate braid, it was just perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2018

• Petals and Lace Events Wedding Planners

I recently had my 10 year vow renewal and knew without a doubt I wanted RC to do my hair and my daughter's. She was amazing! She was fast, professional and fun to work with. My hair looked phenomenal and stayed through the night. She was extremely patient with my daughter's and their hair looked beautiful. I would highly recommend RC for any event!!!

• Beaverdam, 23015 See on map
    Location of (Bridal Glow)