112 Reviews for DJ David Cutler

Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (1)
112 DJ David Cutler Reviews

We interviewed nine DJ’s…not just researched…actually interviewed nine. At the start of the wedding-planning process, my now husband was very gung-ho, but after spending this much time on DJ’s, he rapidly lost interest in helping out with other areas.

Let me help save some time for whoever is the “planner” in your relationship – David Cutler (you will likely find him under “Hit It Entertainment”) is an amazing wedding DJ and emcee.

David is a true professional, and unlike most DJ’s, spent time with us along the way to make sure that the set-up, timeline, lighting and music were to our liking. He even came to our final walk-through at our reception venue, even though he had performed there countless times, to demonstrate what our uplighting would look like, and show us some different options spotlighting the cake.

By the time our wedding day rolled around, my husband and I had changed the order of events so many times that we forgot which event was supposed to happen at what time. No matter! David kept everything running very smoothly with announcements to prepare both us and the guests, “In just a couple minutes, the bride and groom will cut the cake, so please direct your attention to this corner of the room…” He also pronounced the names of the bridal party members exactly correct.

I am very particular about music in general, and David was very understanding. Though I gave him a very detailed list of songs to play and songs NOT to play, I also gave him the artistic freedom play whatever he deemed necessary to keep the party going. After all, that is the whole point of hiring a professional…to keep the party going!

We could not have been more pleased with the result, and would recommend David without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/15/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

It was such a pleasure working with David! He went above and beyond for our wedding day-- he helped create our wedding-day timeline, provided awesome music--people were on the dancefloor the whole night, provided up lighting for our reception, and even saved us last minute by bringing audio devices for our ceremony (the wind was noisier than expected). Thank you David for providing such a fun night!

Profile Picture Katy, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Hire DJ David! He has a smooth voice and is very easy to work with. Our guests commented that he seamlessly orchestrated our wedding ceremony music and kept the dance floor rocking. He played music that all ages could have fun with. He also helped guide the flow of our wedding and communicated to the guests what to expect next. I'm so glad we hired DJ David!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I had so much fun dancing to DJ David Cutler at a friend's wedding that I hired him for my own. After the wedding, several guests told me how great the music was and that they wanted a soundtrack to the wedding.

Profile Picture Bernie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

He did a great job! I attended another wedding with him as DJ and knew I wanted him to work at my wedding. So many of my guests told me how much they enjoyed the music and even wanted the soundtrack. He was easy to work with and one vendor I knew I didn't have to worry about

Profile Picture Bernie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We met DJ Cutler at an event being hosted by the Bahia Resort which allowed us to meet potential wedding vendors. After speaking with him, he clearly was the person we wanted to DJ our wedding. He directed us to his website which was very easy to access and use. It gave us the opportunity to not only select songs we wanted to hear, but specify which ones were important, and even better, which ones we did not want to hear at our wedding. DJ Cutler took additional time to meet with us personally to go over the specific songs and timing during the wedding ceremony. He played everything as asked without flaw. He provided our guests with a slideshow of images we provided which all were able to enjoy during the cocktail hour up to dinner. DJ Cutler not only played all the songs we wanted to hear (and never played a single song we asked him not to) but was able to read the crowd and keep the entertainment going all evening and on throughout the night. Both my wife and I would highly recommend him for any style of event and he would be our go to person for any additional events in the future where a DJ is needed. Thank you David for being a part of, and providing the soundtrack, for our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Cameron, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thanks David, we had a great night and you were fantastic to work with! James and Ellie

Profile Picture James, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dave was great. We were all over the map until the very end and Dave handled it wonderful. He has all the equipment and technology to make any occasion perfect. He was a great communicator and extremely professional. I really can’t say enough about the fabulous service. He also has a great/reasonable price point. Thank you Dave!!!

Profile Picture Alaina, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

David was easy to talk to you, extremely knowledgeable, and took care of everything. He had great recommendations and I knew I could trust him with our special day.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding dance floor was filled and full of smiles (and rockin' bodies) thanks to the amazing DJ David Cutler! I chose David based on so many positive reviews I read online, his affordability and what's included in his packages, and after speaking with him myself, he had the positive energy and attitude I was looking for in a DJ for our event. I told him we had a big mixed family for the wedding - Persian and Mexican mainly - and he was super excited. He was able to answer all of our questions ahead of the wedding, came out to check out the hotel space with us and work on lighting ideas, and was always available whenever we needed to work details out. He has a really helpful website used to organize songs, schedules, etc. for the day of that I found super useful.
On the day of our wedding, David was on-time, organized and on point with the music. I appreciated him checking in on me and the groom during the wedding, and he made sure our final few songs were exactly the way we wanted to end the night. Thanks David for being such an awesome addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Sharareh, 5/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

David was GREAT. Super professional and put together. His website was extremely easy to use. We asked for a few obscure movie soundtrack pieces to be played throughout our wedding, and David was extremely accommodating in getting those songs for us. I really appreciated his commitment to making sure we were hearing what we wanted to hear.

I ended up not spending as much time on the dance floor as I thought I would, but I could tell that he was playing the music we had on our must play list, and he was very good at gauging the floor. When one of our songs didn't land with our crowd and people started trickling away, he quickly and smoothly transitioned to a different, more popular song to bring everyone else back on the dance floor.

All of our guests had so much fun at our wedding, and we really felt that David honored all our requests to make our wedding as fun and dance-heavy as we wanted it to be! Never cheesy or intrusive, David was a perfect balance of making necessary announcements and commentary, and letting our event happen organically with his help in the background. If the music is an important part of the wedding experience for you, I would definitely recommend David!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

David was the best DJ! He is so pleasant to work with and did such an amazing job incorporating the songs we had asked for with ones he picked that were perfect for the vibe of the crowd in that moment. Everyone was dancing all night and we had a ton of compliments on the music. Would 100% recommend him to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

David Cutler was a huge help in planning my wedding day. He made the planning so easy and was there for questions whenever we needed. He was the talk of our wedding. It was a pleaser to have him be apart of this day. I would highly recommend him as he can definitely keep everyone up and out of their seats. All of my guests are still raving about how fantastic he was. Thank you, David!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't recommend David highly enough! He did everything exactly as I wanted.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

David was such a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day so special! My guests were dancing all night! He also is a website that was really nice that we put our timeline on and requested songs on beforehand so that he was super organized day of. Thanks David for everything, and I will definitely be recommending you to friends in the future :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

David was incredible to work with from start to finish. Very professional and so responsive. Our guests had the best time dancing at our wedding and we got tons of compliments on our music. David knew exactly what we wanted and we were on the same page on everything! Highly recommenced!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Cutler is the way to go! I was recommended by a coworker and he did not disappoint. He was extremely professional and very reliable. Whenever I would email him with a question or concern, I would have a response by the end of the day (which is so important when you're planning a wedding!). Not to mention he is super friendly and experienced when it comes to playing which song and when. He had everyone dancing all night and played a variety of music. If I were to plan another wedding I would use him again 100%!

Profile Picture Elyse, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were very happy with DJ David Cutler at our wedding. He was recommended to me by another DJ who was already booked on my wedding day and assured me that David was a great DJ... and he wasn't wrong! From the very beginning to end David was very professional and easy to work with. He actually helped me out with some of the coordinating as far as what order stuff should go in since I didn't have a coordinator. He has an easy to use website that lets you add song you want to be played and don't want played at you event. He also did the up lighting at my wedding and it turned out great. His equipment was top notch. I would definitely recommend him to others as well as contact him again for future events. Thanks David!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ David Cutler was awesome. He helped us with our selection of dance music that our guests loved. He was fun professional and had great energy. We highly recommend him

Holly and Nathan

Profile Picture Holly, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David did a great job on our wedding day. He's easy to work with and very flexible whenever we need to schedule a call. On the day of, he had back up of everything just in case one thing breaks. Everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time dancing with the music. I would highly recommend DJ David.

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was recommended to us by a friend who had used him at their reception, and everyone I know that had been to her wedding said, "the DJ was amazing!" And David certainly lived up to the hype! He had a professional presentation and portfolio and his online customer website was easy and convenient. Even when I wanted to add last minute songs, David accommodated us to beyond my expectation. He played every song I had listed and kept the party going! He was awesome!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a summer wedding at Heritage Park and the Lafayette Hotel. David Cutler was the best DJ anyone could ask for! Seriously, if you can get him, book him! First, working with him on the song list and the order of events went so smoothly. His system for uploading all the details is easy to use and actually served as our main schedule for the day. He was patient with us even though we were behind on getting everything to him. He will be one of those vendors that only helps you and does not cause any extra stress. Second, his equipment is all top notch. The sound was perfect not only for our outside ceremony but also for the indoor reception and dance party. He provided mics for the ceremony and for the speeches and everything worked perfectly. Third, he is a fantastic DJ – he has a lovely and upbeat voice, his timing on everything is impeccable, and he really knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going. We just cannot say enough good things about David!!

Profile Picture Taraneh, 6/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was the perfect choice for our wedding! We had a lot of odd music requests (i.e. Disney, Star Wars) but he gladly obliged and added them to our playlist. He was very quick to respond to emails. We thought his prices were very affordable for both music hosting and the lighting. Definitely choose him for your wedding or event! Thanks DJ David!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

WE LOVED OUR DJ!! David was an absolute hit at our wedding in April 2016. When we first met my husband and I loved his professional approach and the fact that David is truly a DJ's DJ! He shared our deep love for music and belief that good music can either make or break an event. Well, he made the event! We had a large outdoor wedding with FOUR different music location set ups including our ceremony site, all of which were no problem for Dave and his team! Our wedding went off without a hitch including our amazing after party which David rocked out! We can't say enough about DJ David and his talents, we were so thankful he helped make our wedding "our best day EVER!" Cheers - Jess & Carson

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews