Oceanside, CA 92054 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Leaf it to Lexi

Leaf it to Lexi is a full-service floral design company dedicated to giving each bride a custom wedding fitted to the individual's budget. Lexi works with the couple, helping to bring to life their vision and desires to create a unique personalized experience. Quality, creative work, incorporating the joy of flowers into every special occasion, is what makes Leaf it to Lexi the perfect choice!

Follow Leaf it to Lexi on

52572332561240191081689824756n copy

• Real Weddings 10

12 Reviews for Leaf it to Lexi

Rachel · Married on 03/31/2017

Lexi did a fabulous job on the flowers for our wedding! Everything looked amazing. We got married at the San Diego Botanic Garden, so the bit of flowers we did want added needed to be pretty special and she exceeded expectations. I set an unrealistically low budget for flowers when we drew up our wedding budget, and Lexi helped make sure we got as close to that number as possible without sacrificing my vision. She did wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres, corsages, arrangement on ceremony arch, small arrangements on the cocktail tables, an arrangement for the guest book table, and centerpieces for the dinner tables. Everything looked perfect. She was communicative throughout the process, and more than on time for set up on the wedding day. I knew when I booked Lexi that flowers were not something I'd have to worry about, and she really came through.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

Lexi is such an incredible florist! We hired her for our wedding and were so happy we did! Lexi was great to work with... as someone who didn't know exactly what she wanted, I was happy that Lexi was full of ideas and examples, and was able to offer creative ideas. She met with us several times and exchanged countless emails to make sure she had a firm grasp on our vision. She was able to work within our budget and still deliver the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen!! Also, the flowers lasted over a week after the wedding so it was like an added bonus!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Kalina · Married on 11/15/2014

Lexi is my absolute favorite florist! I was so honored that she was available to do my wedding! Her creative eye is amazing and her florals are beyond gorgeous! Lexi is now my go to florist for any of my floral needs!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Leaf it to Lexi FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• After the Engagement Wedding Planning
    After the Engagement Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Lexi is a true artist! Each time one of my clients meet with her, they leave saying that they feel she really "gets them", and that they know they can trust her artistic vision and creativity. She can do anything, but the style I think she really shines at is my favorite- loose, organic, and flowy. Best of all, she is reliable and trustworthy with communication, and will never leave you hanging!

• Leif Brandt Photography
    Leif Brandt Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a couple of weddings this summer that Lexi provided the florals for. The bouquets and centerpieces were incredibly beautiful, but you could also tell how much pride Lexi takes in making sure everything looks amazing. I've worked with a lot of vendors who do a good job, but Lexi not only does amazing florals, you can also tell she cares about making your big day beautiful. I LOVE working with vendors who truly love the fact that our job is to make your wedding as awesome as you've always dreamt it to be…and Lexi is one of the great ones!

• Oceanside, 92054 See on map