Twigs Florals

Encinitas, CA View map
$1,876 Typical Price

$1,876 Typical Price

Twigs Florals is a wedding florist based in Encinitas, California, that has created floral designs for hundreds of celebrations. This team can work closely with you to plan out the perfect arrangements to suit your vision, style, and budget. Whether it’s a small, backyard occasion or an elaborate celebration, these experienced arrangers can be there for you.

Services offered

Twigs Florals can create arrangements in a variety of fun styles to suit practically any couple’s preferences and wedding theme. Their team already has extensive experience in creating classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, tropical, and vintage arrangements for clients, among others. As a full-service team, they not only provide beautiful flowers but can also conduct consultations and venue visits for you. Along with delightful bouquets and arrangements, this team can also create:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar/chuppah decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral options

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1876.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Monique
    Monique L. Married on 06/12/2020

Nancy is amazing!

Nancy is amazing! She is so personable, like i'm working with a friend. She took the time and care to find out all the ideas I was hoping for my wedding flower vision. She listened and her ideas to take my vision to the next level were amazing! Flowers and ideas I never even thought of. She was also very patient, flexible and understanding, planning a wedding during 2020! Whenever I had new ideas or changed my mind as well as a change in venue, she made it quick and easy to make the adjustments, so I didn't have to worry about it. The florals took my breath away on wedding day, everyone loved them as well, I even preserved them after and they made my photography pop as well. :)
    Oh, she also worked with our budget, she didn't try to add things, she worked with me and came up with money saving flower ideas as well as creating beautiful, much more comfortable bracelet corsages for the moms and grandma. :) Those preserved well too!
    Julie S. Married on 06/08/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

Nancy did the floral for a rehearsal dinner we were hosting. The garlands she made for our event captured the vision we had and they were beautiful. Nancy was so easy to work with. We will definitely contact her again and would recommend her to anyone.

Twigs Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with. You mad the experience a breeze.

Thank you!

Nancy

Deals

Twigs Florals 1
Exclusive

155 Quail Gardens Dr Encinitas, CA, 92024
Location of (Twigs Florals)
1470 Encinitas Blvd #132 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map