Lois Mathews Design

San Diego, CA View map Visit website

$4,500 Typical Price

Lois Mathews Design, based in San Diego, California, is a florist who strives to offer one-of-a-kind floral arrangements for couples throughout the area. Lois Mathews, the company’s owner and experienced floral designer, uses her passion for flowers and weddings to help create every client’s dream celebration. Offering her professional insight, Lois works directly with couples to assist in bringing their floral vision to life.

Lois Mathews Design provides a floral arrangements in a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, romantic, tropical, and vintage designs. Lois is also able to craft arrangements for several different purposes, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, and table arrangements, as well as providing individual flower petals. Services provided by Lois include:

• Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Consultations

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Monica
    Monica F. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful experience-highly recommend!

Working with Lois was a truly wonderful experience. She is very personable, easy to work while bringing creativity and beauty with floral and plant arrangements on our wedding day. Her years of experience in the industry are very apparent regarding her knowledge of floral options and accessories while mindful of your selected budget. Would also highly recommend visiting her barn of beautiful items to incorporate into your special day. Thank you Lois!!

Lois Mathews Design's reply:

Monica,
    Thanks for your nice review, It was such a pleasure to work with your and your lovely Mother. And thanks for the great photos, can't believe you posted just one week after your wedding. Thanks you make me so happy. I LOVE creating memorable weddings, even after 22 years. Send me some of those beautiful bridesmaids! Big Hug!!!
  • Rupa
    Rupa P. Married on 09/05/2020

Lois is amazing!!!

From the moment I met Lois, I knew I wanted to work with her for my wedding. She’s amazing and one of a kind - so positive, energetic and talented. When I started the wedding planning process, I had a general sense of the ambiance I wanted, but it was difficult for me to put into words. Lois took the time to sit down with me, talk through ideas, and really understand my vision. She was always professional, easy to communicate with and made me feel comfortable and confident that she would have everything taken care. When wedding day arrived, she did not disappoint! All of the florals, from the bouquets to the table arrangements, were absolutely gorgeous. Lois made my vision come to life, and I couldn’t be happier! We got so many compliments on the flowers from our guests. Having Lois as part of my wedding team was the best decision I made. I highly recommend her and hope I have the chance to work with her again!
  • Joann
    Joann L. Married on 08/04/2020

Vow Renewal

The hubs and I renewed our vows April 20th 2019. And with the help of Lois and her eye for the beautiful, it was picture perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

13Thirteen Events 13Thirteen Events Wedding Planners

Lois is an amazing florist. She is passionate about what she does and makes sure that her end product always exceeds her clients vision. Not only have I worked with her for years with my clients, I chose here to be my florist for my wedding a couple years back. Did I mention she works out of the cutest barn?!

3201 First Ave San Diego, CA, 92103
858-774-2850
Location of (Lois Mathews Design)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding