13Thirteen Events

San Diego, CA View map
$2,150 Package Price

$2,150 Package Price

13Thirteen Events is a wedding planning firm based out of San Diego, serving couples in Southern California and beyond. Owner, lead coordinator, and designer Lindsay Swain graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in Interior Design. Her degree has greatly assisted her when planning and designing weddings; from floor plans, concept creation, and overall aesthetic design of a wedding. At 13Thirteen Events, we are here to listen to your vision, expand on it, and bring it to life, all while taking the stress away from planning your wedding.

At 13Thirteen events, we have experience planning cultural, destination, vow renewal ceremonies, military, non-religious, religious and many other types of weddings. We offer full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, as well as custom packages.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,150

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alyssa Z. Married on 10/02/2020

Best planner out there!

I would give Lindsay more stars but the website only allows 5. She is professional, organized, and communicative. I felt no nervousness on my big day because I knew Lindsay would take care of anything that came up. If you are on the fence about needing a wedding planner, get one, and get Lindsay. 10/10 would hire her again!
  • Joann
    Joann L. Married on 08/04/2020

Call Lindsay; you're in great hands!

The hubs and I renewed our vows Saturday, the 20th, and we've been in the wedding industry for ten years plus, and I thought I knew a lot about what it take to put on an event like this. Nope! You know that phrase "I couldn't have done it without you?" It was true every step of the way with Lindsay. She opened my eyes to details that were brilliant and beautiful. Her suggestions were thoughtful and based on her experience creating warm and welcoming spaces for guests to enjoy themselves and for her couples to sit back and relish in weeks and months of planning. What really made an impression on me was she stayed until all the rentals we're put away and ready to go...even tho we kept saying Lindsay, we'll finish up, you go home....she stayed and made the process seamless.
    Lindsay knows how to get things done in the most beautiful way. You'll be happy you called her! Joann and Brian Bourguignon

13Thirteen Events's reply:

Joann and Brian, thank you so much for the sweet words. It is always amazing to be able to help plan such a meaningful event as vow renewals, and I was so honored to be a part of yours! Since you have been in the industry for so long it is extra special that you chose me to be your planner, since you know and have worked with so many of us. You two are truly a wonderful couple and it was a pleasure working along side you these last couple of months! Wishing you two a lifetime of love together! ❤️
    Kaelyn W. Married on 06/14/2019

She is amazing at what she does!

Lindsay made our wedding a dream come true!!! She is amazing at what she does. During our wedding planning she was always easy to get ahold of and she was extremely organized. Anything we needed she took care of and assisted us with. On our wedding day she made everything run smoothly. If there were hiccups she handled them without us even knowing. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we wanted. Thank you Lindsay for making our wedding a dream come true! I would recommend her to anybody who wants their dream wedding or event to run smoothly! We are definitely hiring her for my sisters wedding in the future!

13Thirteen Events's reply:

Kaelyn & Ryan it was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. Your wedding was so special and we are so happy we were able to be part of it! We wish you two nothing but love and happiness together!

Deals

13Thirteen Events 1
Exclusive
13Thirteen Events 2
Discount

We proudly support the men and women serving in our armed forces, and veterans. If you or your partner serve, or have served in the military, please mention "13 STARS and 13 BARS" to receive 10% off any of our planning packages.

Pianist James Michael Johnston Pianist James Michael Johnston Wedding Musicians

Absolute professional and a joy to work with! You won't be disaappointed.

Lois Mathews Design Lois Mathews Design Wedding Florists

Thanks Lindsay for this nice review, it is a pleasure to work with you. You always give more than 100%, I would recommend you to any bride that is looking for a very bright, professional, buttoned up coordinator, with excellent taste. I know that 13thirteen Events will be VERY successful.

San Diego, CA, 92120
Location of (13Thirteen Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding