Flower You Beautiful

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Flower You Beautiful is a floral service located in San Diego CA, specializing in full-service weddings and corporate events. We want to make your flowers beautiful! We meet, talk and plan-- then work together to create the flowers that reflect your style by blending your vision with our creativity and experience. Your flowers will be exceptional, stylish and memorable. We take care of all the details.

Our Process:

The first step is getting to know you, we want to know your style and inspiration. The more information we receive from you before our meeting, the better our first meeting will be.

The second step is our meeting, we offer a complimentary meeting in person or by Skype if you live out of town. We will work together to blend your style, vision, ideas with our experience and will develop a proposal.

The next step will be the booking, we only do one event per day. We don't hold dates, so if you like our services the next step will be to sign an agreement and pay a $500 deposit to save the date, the deposit will be applied towards the flowers.

The last step will be a final revision, we can schedule another meeting if you like or just do a final revision and adjustment if necessary (we also offer mock ups at cost price if you like). After that we will take care of all florals and you will not have to worry, we do delivery and set up.

NEW PACKAGE Flowers and Vidoegraphy $6000 ($3000 flowers plus $3000 for videography)

This package includes: Flowers

1 Bride bouquet, 1 groom boutonniere, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 4 groomsmen boutonnieres, 8 centerpieces, 1 sweetherat table, 1 arch or church decoration. This package can be adjusted to your personal event

Videography:

1 videographer, 8 hours coverage, drone footage, multiple locations. Videography by 3SE.films. please visit website at www.3SEfilms.com

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$240

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$22

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$160

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Rachel A. Married on 06/04/2022

Over the moon!!

Suzanne was such a pleasure to work with and she is so so talented. She understood exactly what my vision was and was so helpful making suggestions that would be even more beautiful. I trusted her entirely and just knew I didn’t need to worry about the florals as long as they were in her hands. My husband and I received so many compliments on our arrangements throughout the night! Thank you so much, Suzanne!! 🤍

Flower You Beautiful's reply:

Thank you Rachel and Billie it was a pleasure making your bouquet and beautiful flowers. You are such a beautiful couple, wish you all the happiness in the world. Thank you for trusting me

Melody L. Married on 05/29/2022

Great Floral Vendor

I contacted Suzanne a year and a half before my wedding and went through two variations of my wedding vision. My husband and I visited her to go through the entire look and feel and how we wanted everything. She nailed all of the floral pieces she made for us. The ceremony pieces, the extra fountain pieces, the reception tables. I also loved my bouquet - I do wish there were a larger variety of flowers within the bouquet, but it was large and very floral heavy. Overall, everything went well and Suzanne was very communicative leading up to my big day.

Hi Melody
    Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day, I loved all the different decorations we added the swing, the entrance with hanging flowers, the fountains and the gold roses as accent. It was a pleasure. Wish you a lot of happiness

Morgan A. Married on 05/19/2022

Caring and thorough

Suzanne was amazing to work with. My husband and I had our wedding in CA while living in a different state. Suzanne really eased our minds and greatly lessened the stress of vendor coordination and planning. She was incredibly responsive, quick to get the details of my vision ironed out, and very thorough. Suzanne was honest about minor flaws in my initial design idea (ie, bouquet and boutonnière flower/color placement), and I’m so glad that I trusted her expert opinion. All of her floral arrangements paired perfectly with the bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen attire, and the venue. Truly gorgeous work. Would absolutely recommend her and her services to anyone on any special occasion. Thank you so much Suzanne for being a part of our special day and putting care into every flower!

Flower You Beautiful's reply:

Wow thank you so much for a thoughtful review, it really means a lot to me. Thank you so much foe trusting me! I would love to see pictures when you get them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Suzanne Borel
Suzanne Borel
Floral Designer

I love all types of weddings. I think different cultures enrich our culture. I have done multicultural weddings, Hispanic weddings, italian weddings, same gender weddings, chinese weddings, japanese weddings, Serbian weddings, Indian weddings. I really enjoy all diffrent traditions.

• 3SE Films
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 10 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

3476 Hill San Diego, CA, 92106
619-962-4987
Location of (Flower You Beautiful)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding