3476 Hill, San Diego, CA 92106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Events 2

About Flower You Beautiful

Flower you Beautiful it's a floral service located in San Diego CA, specializing in full-service weddings and corporate events. We want to make your flowers beautiful! We'll meet, talk and plan-- then work together to create the flowers that reflect your style by blending your vision with our creativity and experience. Your flowers will be exceptional, stylish and memorable. We take care of all the details.

Our Process:

The first step is getting to know you, we want to know your style and inspiration. The more information we receive from you before our meeting, the better our first meeting will be.

The second step is our meeting, we offer a complimentary meeting in person or by skype if you live out of town. We will work together to blend your style, vision, ideas with our experience and will develop a rough proposal (Please be prepared to come with a budget range in mind.)

The next step will be the booking, we only do one event per day. We don't hold dates if you like our services the next step will be to sign an agreement and pay a $200 deposit to save the date, the deposit will be applied towards the flowers.

The last step will be a final revision, we can schedule another meeting if you like or just do a final revision and adjustment if necessary (we also offer mock ups at cost price if you like). After that we will take care of all florals and you will not have to worry, we do delivery and set up.

Follow Flower You Beautiful on

Flower You Beautiful 7
  • Lydia

Lydia Atchison · Married on 05/24/2019

Dream Wedding Flowers

As a bride-to-be, I had plenty of images on my Pinterest board to dream and wish upon. I also knew there were potential challenges in planning a San Diego wedding from afar in Phoenix, AZ. However, with the help of Suzanne and her passion for gorgeous flowers, my tropical wedding dreams were brought to life! My goal was keeping a very neutral pallet in regards to the dresses and suits of the bridal party, allowing the bright pops of tropical color in my flowers being the star of the show. Suzanne and I connected immediately with this idea and she had a zest for sharing her plans. She communicated promptly and clearly while discussing ideas, budget, etc. via text and email and was flexible to meet in person during our "wedding weekend" that we planned to do our tastings in San Diego. She was prepared to show her ideas and we left with absolute confidence and so much joy that she wanted to do our wedding flowers. I am in the event business professionally and never had a moment of worry knowing that the first time I'd see the ceremony and reception site was after walking down the aisle. Actually, I couldn't wait for this surprise! She brought smiles to my bridal party and families faces when she personally delivered our GORGEOUS bouquets. Our photographer even said he had never seen anyone pin boutonnieres so perfectly and so quickly -- that he had to ask her to do it again to make sure he captured it! Now, that's a good "problem". Only photos can explain how fabulous my flowers were -- with details like mini pineapples and bananas, making my guests swoon. I am forever grateful and can only wish this amazing experience on any future bride -- working with Suzanne will make this aspect of wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Flower You Beautiful 13
    Flower You Beautiful 14
    Flower You Beautiful 15

Flower You Beautiful's reply:

Lydia, it was a pleasure making your flowers, the favorite part of my job is when I personally hand the bouquet to the bride and bridal party. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures, and thank you very much for supporting a local family business. Wish you a lot of happiness!

Ariana James · Married on 05/19/2019

Would recommend Flower You Beautiful 100%

Suzanne is an incredible florist. She is so helpful when it comes to designing concepts. My wedding was gorgeous and it is due in large part to Suzanne. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Flower You Beautiful 16
    Flower You Beautiful 17
    Flower You Beautiful 18
    Flower You Beautiful 19

Flower You Beautiful's reply:

Hi Ariana, thank you for allowing me to do your flowers. I loved the vintage theme and doing the tall gold candelabras. Thank you for trusting me with all the details. I love creating you bouquet with peacock feathers and loved the bridesmaids vintage dresses. Thank you for supporting a local family business.

Flower You Beautiful FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount