This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Flower You Beautiful is a floral service located in San Diego CA, specializing in full-service weddings and corporate events. We want to make your flowers beautiful! We meet, talk and plan-- then work together to create the flowers that reflect your style by blending your vision with our creativity and experience. Your flowers will be exceptional, stylish and memorable. We take care of all the details.

Our Process:

The first step is getting to know you, we want to know your style and inspiration. The more information we receive from you before our meeting, the better our first meeting will be.

The second step is our meeting, we offer a complimentary meeting in person or by Skype if you live out of town. We will work together to blend your style, vision, ideas with our experience and will develop a proposal.

The next step will be the booking, we only do one event per day. We don't hold dates, so if you like our services the next step will be to sign an agreement and pay a $500 deposit to save the date, the deposit will be applied towards the flowers.

The last step will be a final revision, we can schedule another meeting if you like or just do a final revision and adjustment if necessary (we also offer mock ups at cost price if you like). After that we will take care of all florals and you will not have to worry, we do delivery and set up.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$240

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$110

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

100% Recommended by couples

C
Corina H. Married on 09/23/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Honest, experienced and exciting person

My experience was shopping around for a florist and being quoted a ridiculous amount. When I came across Susan, I told her my vision and the amount I could spend on flowers. Susan worked with me, provided stunning ideas. I had also bought dry flowers and did not know what to do with them. I ended up providing them to Susan and she created a beautiful centerpiece for the farm tables, that one could keep forever. I completely trusted her in her work and was extremely satisfied with the ultimate work.
N
Nicki Married on 08/25/2023

Amazing!!!

Suzanne was so amazing! Couldn’t recommend her more! Everything with my florals was absolutely stunning and took my breath away! I put all of my trust in her vision and it was more than I could ever dream of 🤍
S
Stephanie A. Married on 08/05/2023

Amazing flowers.

I knew I wanted Suzanne to do my flowers as soon as I left our first meeting. Her passion for her flowers is contagious. I told her what look I was going for and she surpassed everything I could have imagined. The communication leading up to my wedding was incredible. A few days before she thought we should make a slight change to some of the centerpieces based upon my other decor. The thought she put into everything cannot be compared.
illustration stars

Team

Suzanne Borel
Suzanne Borel
Founder & Floral Designer

Hi my name is Suzanne I am the founder & designer of Flower you Beautiful, have been in buissnes 14 years.

I am bless to say that I have a wonderful team, love what I do and want to show it in all my work.

Please contact me and we will work together. I will take care of every detail and make your day beautiful.

3SE Films