Bryan N. Miller Photography

San Diego, CA View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

In 10 years of photographing weddings I've noticed the moments that last a lifetime are spontaneous and given to us through love.

A quick glance, a touch of the hand, the nickname that makes you smile. It's the human connection that creates love between us and it's that connection I strive to convey through imagery.

And that's what's different about my approach.

For my clients, I help create a calming, creative environment that allows you to feel comfortable. An environment that allows us to capture images that are natural and a true reflection of who you are.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6500.00

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

1 User photo

Jennifer Married on 07/17/2020

Beautiful, artistic images that really capture the moment, no matter the size and scope!

Bryan is amazing and we are so glad he was on our team! We got married during Covid-times, which of course provided a host of unique challenges, including a last minute venue change from indoors to outdoors and navigating a full production team, Zoom cameras, and a videographer. Through it all, Bryan was so upbeat, positive, and accommodating.

Due to the uncertain times, we weren't able to do engagement photos, but Bryan made us feel very relaxed. It was like having an old friend taking our photos, and yet we just met! He captured so many beautiful, touching moments from our 10-person wedding. It may not have been the large wedding we had anticipated, but it wound up being absolutely perfect for us and his photography reflected the things that truly mattered that day. He even went to the beach with us and our dogs and captured some amazing photos of our little family.

When we look at the album, we are blown away by the beauty and simplicity of that day. We are reminded that the day was about us. Bryan's work really went above and beyond, and we will enjoy looking at these photos for decades to come.
  • Andrea
    Andrea I. Married on 05/09/2020

Bryan is a true artist...completely captures every single moment

Bryan is a true artist! We had the honor of having Bryan take our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I could not be happier. From the first day we met him at our engagement photos, we knew he was a great photographer and an amazing person. He has such a calming personality that really makes you feel comfortable when having photos taken. My husband and I both were a bit camera shy at the beginning but Bryan really lets you enjoy the moment and feel at ease. There were times we even forgot he was there because he really just lets you enjoy the moment and then captures the most amazing photos. Due to Covid, we had to cancel our original large wedding. Bryan was so easy to work with throughout this process and was so flexible. We decided to have a much smaller wedding and our photos are a true reflection of all of the love, joy, and laughter that surrounded our beautifully intimate evening. Bryan captured every moment of our day and looking at the photos is like reliving it over and over. I cannot say enough great things about Bryan, I could go on and on all day! I would highly recommend him to any bride looking for a photographer and I cannot wait to hire Bryan again in the future.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 05/18/2019

Great photographer!

We loved working with Bryan for our engagement and wedding photos! Neither of us love having our picture taken, but Bryan is so calm that he really helped us act natural and relax. I was so nervous before our engagement shoot that I was trying to calm myself down by saying we only needed to get ONE good photo and we would be fine. Bryan turned around our photos so fast and we kept going through them picking out new favorites. On our wedding day, he was totally calm and handled our large wedding party and families just fine. He is a total romantic and it was great to have a photographer there who appreciated that we were having one of the biggest days of our entire lives. He snuck us out for some sunset photos and it was so nice to have that quiet time to focus on us. Now we have so many great photos, from some posed portraits to really sweet candid moments between us and also some of our friends and family. Thank you Bryan!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Sol Gutierrez Sol Gutierrez Wedding Photographers

Bryan Miller is extremely kind and a fantastic artist. Whatever photographic job you hire him for, you're sure to get wonderful, long lasting memories!

Murasaki Media Murasaki Media Wedding Videographers

Bryan will capture your day in a timeless classic style. You'll want to look at your photos over and over again. He is a dream to work with and has a talent for wedding photography.

Personal Touch Dining Personal Touch Dining Wedding Caterers

Bryan takes the most amazing photographs of our client's weddings that I have ever seen. I always love receiving all of the photos from him after the events because I cannot wait to share them with all of our fans and future clients. He is always very prompt to share his work! Thank you!

San Diego, 92103
6193008373
Location of (Bryan N. Miller Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding