San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bryan N. Miller Photography

Let's play 20 questions!

Yes, I'm 6' 6" tall...it's the first thing you'll notice
Yup, I played basketball, but it's been a really long time since I touched the court
I feel like I'm going to hit my head on everything from doorways to ceiling fans so don't laugh if I randomly duck
Sometimes I wish I could be a lead guitarist in a blues band.
I need to practice...
I worked in the Surf and Skate industry for 10 years
I made T-Shirts for a living
I was born in Portland Oregon and grew up in central Illinois...I love both but San Diego is now my home
Corn-fed!
Yes, I'm really that tall
Favorite band ever...Pearl Jam (I'm addicted to their concert posters...ask to see my collection if you have an extra hour or two)
I take pictures above the crowd very easily...and I like it!
I don't talk that much...I'm more of a listener
I really love a big bowl of cereal in the morning
Hot chocolate vs. coffee...hot coco wins
Can I use '...' any more?

Okay, that wasn't quite 20 questions so you'll have to email
me your questions and a little about you!

You can also learn more on Facebook and Twitter

elizajason 108

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Bryan N. Miller Photography

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

We worked with Bryan for our wedding and engagement photos. After our first meeting at his office, we agreed to hire him. His professionalism and passion for his work shined through during that meeting, through our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Bryan's experience in the industry made it easy to work with him and foresee any potential problems. He made us feel so comfortable (we've never felt more like models!). Creating a timeline and completing the family photos EARLY was awesome. The photos he and his assistant took that day were excellent. We truly appreciate the experience we had working with Bryan.

Karina · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't even begin to tell you how THANKFUL we are to have Bryan Miller as our photographer. Being in the wedding industry myself, it wasn't hard for me to make this decision. We wanted something timeless, we wanted a photographer that we would feel comfortable around, and most importantly a photographer that would let us be present in the moments and could capture those raw emotions. He completely exceeded all of our expectations!

Starting with the engagement session (which happened to be 40 degrees that day), we all took it on as an adventure and the images did not disappoint. They were breathtaking and with each image came a story and I LOVED that. We couldn't wait for the wedding day!

On the wedding day, Bryan jumped right in and made me feel calm and comfortable. Let me be me with my friends and family, only giving direction when he needed to or when he wanted to capture something SPECIAL! I am in love with every single image. From the getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception, to the details- they truly tell a story! I can relive my day- EVERYDAY!

Bryan, we can not thank you enough!!! These are the images (and the days) we will treasure forever.

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

Bryan is the best photographer out there!! We hired him for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn't be happier. He does an amazing job of making you feel comfortable, so much so that you forget that you're even having your photo taken. He felt more like a friend than a vendor that we hired. His photos speak do an amazing job at capturing special moments and emotions, bringing you back to your day every time you look at them. After our engagement shoot and wedding, Bryan sent us "sneak peeks" and previews within a few days (the engagement sneak peek even came the same day as our photo shoot!) I know other photographers can take months, so it was such a fun surprise to see everything so quickly! All of our wedding photos were online within 2 weeks. All in all, I can't say enough good things about Bryan and his work.

Bryan N. Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bryan N. Miller Photography 1
    Military Discounts
    To those who have served our country I offer a 15% discount.

• Sol Gutierrez
    Sol Gutierrez Wedding Photographers

Bryan Miller is extremely kind and a fantastic artist. Whatever photographic job you hire him for, you're sure to get wonderful, long lasting memories!

• Murasaki Media
    Murasaki Media Wedding Videographers

Bryan will capture your day in a timeless classic style. You'll want to look at your photos over and over again. He is a dream to work with and has a talent for wedding photography.

• Personal Touch Dining
    Personal Touch Dining Wedding Caterers

Bryan takes the most amazing photographs of our client's weddings that I have ever seen. I always love receiving all of the photos from him after the events because I cannot wait to share them with all of our fans and future clients. He is always very prompt to share his work! Thank you!

• San Diego, CA 92103 See on map