San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number

About Erica Schneider Photography

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I am a fine art photographer based in beautiful San Diego, CA. I have been in business for over twelve years and specialize in natural light film photography. I am married to the love of my life, Deven, and we have two little boys - our biggest blessings! We are both San Diego natives and lovers of the outdoors.

I would love to talk with you more about photographing your wedding or your growing family. I am passionate about beautiful photography and about preserving the memories of these incredible occasions in life. I look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,

Erica

You can find more of my work on Once Wed, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, The Wedding Chicks, Magnolia Rouge, Junebug Weddings, Belle Lumiere, The Fount Collective, Inspired By This and in Modern Luxury Brides magazine.

Follow Erica Schneider Photography on

18 Reviews for Erica Schneider Photography

Elyse · Married on 09/20/2015

The San Diego photographer scene is very populated and talented and you have some great photographers to choose from. However, you can't do better than Erica Schneider of Acres of Hope Photography.

1) At the event itself, she quietly fades into the background, I had no idea that she was even there, except when she was photographing family, my husband and I and the bridal party. How many weddings have you be to or in where the photographer is all up in everyone's business, distracting from the beauty of the actual day---NOT SO with Erica, And yet, the images she captured were amazing. It was like magic :)
    2) I had my entire set of photos back 2.5 weeks after the event. From what I hear, that is lightening speed. She allows you to download them directly off her website, and also sends you a thumb drive of all the photos, so you are able to develop, print and post at your own desire.
    3) the photos were amazing. Simply put. Neither my husband or I are particularly photogenic, and Erica made us look like models. The lighting was amazing, she managed to capture some really great photos of the reception (which of course, you miss so much of, so it's really fun to see these!). She also got some great images of my friends/family that they love as well.
    4) efficiency---we didn't do a first look and were worried about missing cocktail hour. My wedding party and family got to about 45 minutes of it, and my husband and I were able to make the last half.....that's pictures of over 50 people between our huge wedding party and family and it was so quick. I didn't feel like photos made the day more difficult at all.
    5) responsiveness----ASAP to every email leading up to the day!

Overall, I can't recommend Erica highly enough. We have so many beautiful images, we constantly are saying "no that's our favorite, no this one!!" Even though we don't even live in San Diego, we plan to fly her out to capture any other great moments in our family in the years to come.

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • Mrs. Brooke Johnson

Brooke · Married on 10/05/2013

Erica is extraordinary photographer! She captures all the best moments! She makes you feel very comfortable, is REALLY fun to work with and is extremely professional! We are beyond happy all her photos and we look forward to doing future photo shoots with her! The Photography was on the top of my list for the most important part of my wedding and I only wanted to best! Erica is true quality and her photography is absolute perfection.

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/15/2012

Erica is really amazing. She's very professional, very punctual, and takes great photographs! She has a wonderful attention to detail and we highly recommend her. A little on the pricey side, but absolutely worth it, remember you get what you pay for!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Erica Schneider Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
    Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

Acres of Hope Photography sent us some incredible images from a wedding we worked together recently, and we were just THRILLED! Their soft, romantic style was just perfect for that event. While we had not gotten to work together much in the past, we certainly hope to see them more in the future - great talent!

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

Erica of Acres of Hope Photography is one of the most amazing photographers we have ever worked with! So good that I personally hired her for my own wedding. Her use of natural light is exquisite! She pays close attention to detail, capturing every moment perfectly, every touch, smile, and laugh! I recommend her to all of our clients! XO

• With These Steps Choreography
    With These Steps Choreography Banquet Halls

Acres of Hope Photography creates beautiful imagery which will take your breath away. Erica is an absolute professional who allows you to have fun, bring different ideas to the table, and keeps you comfortable so you can be sure your pictures will represent the best of your life. You will receive non-stop compliments and adoration from her work and will want to cover your house with your pictures! Every moment is captured with elegance and beauty.