Escondido, CA 92026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About SidebySide Cinema

Welcome to SidebySide Cinema! We are a husband and wife team who absolutely love shooting weddings. Our style is cinematic journalistic which means we capture the day as it happens in a big way :) It's better just to watch for yourself...give us a call and we'll get together to chat about your wedding, you can find all our contact info here: www.sidebysidecinema.com

And check out some of our videos!

Follow SidebySide Cinema on

45 Reviews for SidebySide Cinema

• Jay

Jay · Married on 08/25/2018

Hire Them Now!

Hiring Danielle and Jared was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding: they were creative in their filming approach, collaborated well with our photographers, and were communicative and accommodating throughout the entire editing process. They were amazing to collaborate with and delivered exceptional work for our wedding. We would wholeheartedly recommend them if you're looking for wedding videographers who are professional, fun, and a pleasure to work with. You'd have a hard time finding anyone better than them. Thanks Danielle and Jared!

Helen · Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely recommend this husband and wife team!!! We booked SidebySide for our wedding. From the get-go Jared and Danielle were organized, professional, detailed, and an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with. And in the end the edited videos met my extremely high (aka picky) standards. Danielle was always responsive even when I was not. She kept me on track, and did not bother us with additional/unnecessary questions like some other vendors did. The video came out exactly how I imagined it would, and they went above and beyond to package the final thumb drive nicely in a wrapped package with a personal note. They did not nickel and dime us. They were accommodating in so many ways. They even drove me to the ceremony (because the rest of my wedding party was running late)! They were honestly the best vendors at our wedding. (Danielle and Jared: In case you were wondering, you were the ONLY vendors we offered shots to because we loved you guys!) And they are a very affordable price. I highly highly recommend them. And in the end, the video spoke the loudest. What you see in their portfolio is exactly what you should expect to receive: just BEAUTIFUL work. I wish there was a way to give them more props. I love love loved them! I hope to get to use them again soon.

Helen · Married on 10/14/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

SidebySide Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• La Vida Creations Photography
    La Vida Creations Photography Wedding Photographers

Side by Side is absolutely amazing! We have had the pleasure of working alongside them on numerous occasions and they are simply the best of the best! They have a fun, easy-going attitude and are extremely easy to be around. As professional photographers, it is amazing to work alongside videographers who are professional and so good at what they do without being intrusive. And once you see their finished cinema pieces, they will take your breath away! Such a great husband & wife team who we are always happy to recommend to our couples!

• David Champagne Photography
    David Champagne Photography Wedding Photographers

I am a professional wedding photographer and I needed a promotional video to showcase my business and myself while I was working. I commissioned Jared and Danielle to create my video after working with them at a previous wedding where we were both vendors. Jared and Danielle are so easy to work with - they are laid back, but professional at the same time. I did not know how difficult talking in front of a camera actually was until I sat down to do it. I thought for sure I had ruined the video and wasted everyone’s time. But when I got the video back from Jared and Danielle they had worked their editing magic and it was awesome! They had listened to all of my input and let me make changes to the video (which were actually very minor; they nailed the promo video from the start). I needed the video fast because I was relocating my business from San Diego, CA to Virginia Beach, VA and they were so accommodating. Jared and Danielle picked the perfect music to set the tone for the video. They are so amazing and professional I felt like I had to do very little work on my end for such an amazing product. If your business does not have a promotional video then you are missing out. I can’t thank Jared and Danielle of Side By Side Cinema enough.

• At Your Side Planning
    At Your Side Planning Wedding Planners

Side by Side was a fabulous company to work with! I worked with them in February of 2012 and the entire wedding was so smooth. They are a very easy going and highly professional couple to work with. The wedding video was absolutely fabulous. My clients had videography high on their list. I recommended them to Side by Side and they were VERY pleased!!

• Escondido, CA 92026 See on map