JJ FILMS

• Photos & Videos 11

About JJ FILMS

This is us.

Jess + Joel.

Hence the name jj films.

We went on our first date in New York City and never looked back.

We live in the best part of California, the Central Coast.

We are in love with love and all that it entails. We capture the enthralling fascinations of love through film. And on your most special day, our mission is to capture all of the euphoric details that tell your unique love story.

We love making wedding films for couples all over the world.

We would love to meet you and learn your story.

• Videos 6

24 Reviews for JJ FILMS

Kelsey · Married on 10/09/2015

Joel was such an incredible addition to our wedding day. He had the exact vibe we were wanting when we started our search for a videographer: chill, relaxed, go with the flow, funny and kind. Being wedding photographers ourselves, the visual team we hired was really important to us and from the moment we found Joel online, his work blew us away. We flew him out to Texas for our wedding and he was flexible with us on timing, and even ended up surprising us by showing up early and filming a ton of footage of the venue - he was really on top of everything. Right after our ceremony, he came up to us and said, "Guys. That was one of the most beautiful first looks I've gotten to witness, you could really feel the love." and that was one of the most memorable parts of the day. Joel is genuine and cares a lot about getting footage of the day but definitely not in an obnoxious, obtrusive way - he films it exactly as it happens and it's beautiful! His videos definitely speak for themselves, but you won't regret hiring Joel!

Jaimie · Married on 07/25/2015

I originally wasn’t sure if I was going to hire a videographer. My (now) husband and I really liked the Super 8 films but they were just so expensive and I wasn’t sure if we could afford it. After searching through a lot of different videographers, I stumbled upon Joel from another company’s referral. What I found in Joel was 100x better than what I initially wanted and ever expected. I feel like his work combines the clarity of digital film with the cool Super 8 vintage look. Not only is his style amazing, but you can tell through his work that he’s an extremely talented film maker. He has a way of capturing the right moments and angles that help built the story. In addition, his editing and music selection are top notch. I can’t express enough how happy I am that Joel was our videographer. What a pleasure it was for us to have him capture our day. Out of all of the vendors I booked, Joel is one that I am most happy and satisfied with. 100% you should book him now. I’m not even exaggerating; his work is amazing, period.

JJ FILMS FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage

• Jonathan David Studios
    Jonathan David Studios Wedding Photographers

joel is a true pro. a style and quality above the rest. and his work speaks volumesof the passion he has for what he does.

• Escape Entertainment
    Escape Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had an opportunity work with VanZ video at the Madonna. What a great vendor. He was professional & accommodating to the Bride & Groom and their families.

• L&JNewville Photography Design
    L&JNewville Photography Design Wedding Photographers

VanZ Video Productions is a bridal couple's and photographer's dream to work with on that all important day. Professional and totally unobtrusive, they creatively get their footage in a calm dignified way. If you're wedding is on the central coast meet with VanZ Video!

• 3209 James Drive Carlsbad, California, CA 92008 See on map