5434 Rainbow Heights RD, Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Diamond Image Films

Diamond Image Films is a wedding cinematography company in Fallbrook, California. Owner and cinematographer Rick Martinez founded the company in 2015, but has over 14 years of experience in the entertainment industry. He uses the latest high quality equipment to capture your wedding from start to finish. Diamond Image Films will give you a wedding video that captures every moment so that the memories you create are timeless.

Diamond Image Films uses cinematic and storytelling techniques in their work to capture and tell your wedding day. They only commit to one event per day, and are open to working additional hours to ensure every part of your day is covered. The videography services offered by this company are:

• High-definition video

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 23 Videos

28 Reviews for Diamond Image Films

Monina Tinio · Married on 02/28/2020

Rick was awesome to work with.

My husband and I almost didn’t hire a videographer because we wanted to save money. I secretly really wanted one though because I really wanted a video to look back on. I then kept searching online for companies with a budget we can afford. One of the companies who messaged back was Diamond Image Films. We were contacted by Rick and he worked with us, with what we could afford and what we wanted. He was easy to talk to and responded fairly quickly whenever we messaged him. I was excited to have him on board. On our wedding day, he made us feel comfortable and at ease. He edited our video even through the COVID crisis and did such a great job with it. I am tremendously happy with Rick and his work, and am blessed to have a beautiful video to look back on. I would definitely hire Diamond Image Films again. They have several package deals that can work with any budget.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Had lots of fun at your wedding! Thank you for the kind words and I hope you are having a fun honeymoon!

Alyssa Black · Married on 01/03/2020

Look no further!

We were initially on the fence about getting a wedding video, but decided to go for it so our out-of-state family could see the wedding. I am so incredibly happy we chose Rick! It’s amazing to see all the moments he captured without us realizing he was there! Rick uses some of the best equipment to ensure a great value for the money. If you’re looking for a wedding videographer in SoCal, stop looking and book with Rick!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa! I'm happy that you and Rory enjoyed the film. Please let me know the family reactions when you show them next month!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Diamond Image Films Pricing

Diamond Image Films Price Rates

Diamond Image Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Diamond Image Films 1
    Military Discount!!!
    Being prior service, I know that active duty members are on a budget. That is why I am offering a 10% discount on all packages for armed forces clients. Even if you are out of the military before the day of your wedding you can book now to secure your discount!

• Weddings at Twin Oaks Country Club Weddings

It is always a pleasure working with Diamond Image Films and we love experiencing the wedding through your videos. While we try to remember all the weddings that come through our doors, sometimes the little details slip away over time. Having this team come in and video the wedding allows the wedding party to relax a little and not put so much pressure on having to remember all the details of the day. They do an incredible job of capturing the tender moments and stitching the day together. Our wedding team tends to get a bit teary eyed when we watch the videos, even though we were there for the real thing!!

• 5434 Rainbow Heights RD Fallbrook, CA, 92028 See on map
    707-310-8500 (Phone number)
    7075272392 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Diamond Image Films)