Weddings at Twin Oaks

San Marcos, CA View map Visit website
Up to 180 guests

Up to 180 guests

Weddings at Twin Oaks is a beautiful hilltop wedding venue located in north San Diego in the rustic Twin Oaks Valley. Both elegant and affordable, you will enjoy mountain views, native California trees, rustic stone elements, and a quiet, private setting. Weddings at Twin Oaks is a beautiful setting for your special occasion.

Choose from lovely outdoor, indoor, or a combination of both spaces to host your wedding. The Vista Lawn overlooks manicured greens, water features, and Twin Oaks Valley's rolling hills as the backdrop. The sun-splashed lawn makes for romantic afternoon weddings as long shadows stretch across the lawn. The gentle valley breeze and ambient medium temperatures make this location ideal to share your special day with friends and family.

The Garden Terrace, our outdoor patio, features a charming stone fireplace with 180-degree views of the Twin Oaks Valley. This is the perfect location for either your cocktail reception or al fresco dining. Accommodates up to 160 people with an outside dance floor or up to 200 with a dance floor inside the Garden Ballroom.

The Garden Ballroom is an intimate venue featuring vaulted ceilings, California Mission-style architecture, and large picture windows overlooking Twin Oaks Valley. Accommodating up to 150 people. The ballroom also hosts a connecting pre-function space ideal for cake cutting, appetizers and bar, plated options, buffet tables, and carving stations.

Why Choose Weddings at Twin Oaks?

• All-Inclusive: Our packages are all-inclusive and include your ceremony, reception, and catering.
  • Creative and Flexible Catering Team: Our in-house catering team is available to assist you in the planning process to ensure your special day runs smoothly.
  • Chef-Inspired Menus: Choose from one of our popular Executive Chef-inspired menu packages or custom create your own unique menu. Full drink and bar menu included.
  • Variety of Food and Beverage Options: Our fabulously dedicated Executive Chef highlights local ingredients and purveyors and always features the best of the season.
  • The Venue is All Yours: When you reserve Weddings at Twin Oaks for your special day, you rent the entire Garden Ballroom and surrounds, creating privacy for you and your guests.
  • Extended Evening Hours: Curfew for outdoor events is 10pm and midnight for indoor events.
  • Bridal Changing Suite: Prepare with your special relatives and friends before your grand entrance in our private bridal changing room.
  • Complimentary Parking: We guarantee designated parking spaces for your guests in the ample, level, easy-access parking lot.

There is so much to see! Allow us to give you a complimentary tour. Enhanced with California Craftsman features and rustic, countryside elegance, the venue at Weddings at Twin Oaks is stunning yet very comfortable. Discover our indoor Garden Ballroom and Bar, outdoor Garden Terrace, Ceremony Lawn, entrance patio, and surrounding walkways and gardens.

• Asian-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Renae R. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of my dreams!

I had the wedding of my dreams at Twin Oaks Golf Course! From start to finish, they were responsive, flexible and kind. I would consider myself pretty particular and they made me feel comfortable and like I was in control the whole time. Jill was extremely responsive and allowed me to view the venue multiple times prior and accommodated scheduling since I live out of state. The space is gorgeous and completely customizable. My husband was really impressed with the attention to detail and service from the staff the day of. Ireland was AMAZING, I mean, AMAZING! She led the rehearsal flawlessly and even placed out all my d茅cor on the day of perfectly. This is place is amazing 馃槉
    Dezi E. Married on 12/18/2021

Dream venue!

Seriously.. I still feel like my wedding day was a dream. And so much of that was cause of this venue!! They had EVERYTHING taken care of. Jill was incredibly responsive and just amazing. She helped see our vision through. The venue took care of everything we needed! Amazing food, staff and a day of coordinator! Our coordinator was Kelly, and at first I was nervous cause I had only been communicating with Jill but Kelly.. so AMAZING! She knew what she was doing. She was on it. And she took extra care of my grandparents which was absolutely everything to me. She kept checking on me and my guests. Im a person that usually has to have my hand in everything and ususally am running around. But not at this venue. I got to really enjoy my day. I wish I could do it all over again and 100000% would go with this venue. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
  • Christine
    Christine M. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your dream garden wedding!

I got married at Twin Oaks Golf Course on 8/21/21. This is a FANTASTIC venue with beautiful views. I toured a few wedding venues after I got engaged at Twin Oaks was the clear standout. This venue is a true hidden gem. From the stunning mountain views, beautiful white roses, and breathtaking greenery it will give you the wedding pictures you dream of. You will also get a lot more bang for your buck at Twin Oaks Golf Course. We were able to have the best dinner buffet package and a full open bar which would not have been the case at other venues with our budget. This place is affordable, but gives you the 5-star garden wedding experience. The food is also DELICIOUS. We were blown away at our tasting of how good the food was. Our guests had the biggest compliments to give to the chef on the day of the wedding. The pork loin, chicken piccata, and prime rib are to die for. Twin Oaks Golf Course biggest asset is their catering manager Jill. Jill blew us away right from the start on our tour of the venue. Jill is incredibly professional and accommodating. She worked with me on postponing our wedding due to Covid and helped rearrange the layout multiple times when guests were dropping out (even on the day of). She is always there to answer any questions or concerns you might have. She was quick to respond to emails and was very courteous! The venue has been newly renovated with new paint and flooring that we were very impressed with. They took great care of their facility. With all that being said, my only couple of negatives in this whole 2-year planning process happened on the wedding day. We asked for a few specific things in their getting ready room/clubhouse that were not delivered (coffee, orange juice for mimosas, cheese for the meat and cheese board). Also, the fire in the fireplace that was burning the night of the wedding was way too smokey. We got a few complaints from our guests to put the fire out, but at the point we were told it would make it worse. So, if you鈥檙e having a summer patio wedding, I would reconsider having the fire on. All in all, these were just a couple of small things, but everything else was perfect. If I could do it all over again, I would absolutely choose Twin Oaks Golf Course as my wedding venue. It was the perfect spot to celebrate the best day of our lives!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jill Johnson
Jill Johnson
Catering Sales Manager

Let's start with I'm excited to meet you. I represent Weddings at Twin Oaks and our talented staff of event professionals. We are a member of the JC Resorts family of venues where our special events teams provide exceptional service and creative options. I am dedicated to make your day special, your way.

Nicole Manalo
Nicole Manalo
Director of Sales & Catering

I have been in the special events industry for 11+ years and chose to be in it because I truly enjoy creating the most amazing and memorble experiences for our guests. I am decicated to ensure your event is all things you and a day you will want to relive over and over again.

Bride & Thrive Bride & Thrive Wedding Photographers

I used Twin Oaks Gold Course for my own personal wedding and it was honestly such a perfect day! I cannot say enough good things about the staff that worked with us on all the details of our day. I still have guests telling me how much fun they had at our wedding to this day! Absolutely beautiful venue all around.

DJ Danny Aon DJ Danny Aon Wedding DJs

Twin Oaks is a wonderful location to get married and is one of the favorite venues for a vendor (like myself!) to do an event at! Great staff and great location! I always look forward to events at Twin Oaks.

SoCal Wedding Music SoCal Wedding Music Wedding DJs

Twin Oaks is one of my favorite venues to play for. The venue itself is beautiful and the staff is very experienced with weddings.

Cute Cakes
Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
4.9 out of 5 rating , 169 Reviews
路 Wedding Cakes

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1441 N Twin Oaks Valley Road San Marcos, CA, 92069
760-591-4700
Location of (Weddings at Twin Oaks)

Weddings at Twin Oaks frequently asked questions

Weddings at Twin Oaks includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
Weddings at Twin Oaks includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Park
Weddings at Twin Oaks offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
Weddings at Twin Oaks offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner
Weddings at Twin Oaks offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Clean Up
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Wifi
Weddings at Twin Oaks offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Tables
Weddings at Twin Oaks is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding