Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA 92010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Rick Grove

Rick Grove is a wedding officiant located in Carlsbad, California. Rick has been officiating weddings throughout San Diego and the surrounding area since 2007. He's a professional educator, speaker, and voice-over artist, and he uses his work experience to deliver ceremonies as light hearted or a meaningful as a couple wishes. He works closely with couples to provide highly customized, personal ceremonies, tailored to a couple's vision of their big day. Rick specializes in agnostic and nondenominational weddings.

Rick conducts officiation ceremonies for wedding of all sizes and types, including civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, single-religion ceremonies, LGBTQ+ ceremonies, and interfaith ceremonies. His vows are always customized for the couple, weaving in the couple's personal anecdotes and stories to create a memory that will last forever.

2db40a2483e6916a 1465676358572 0042kristenryanpf

Rick Grove 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

Thank you, Rick!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rick. During our initial meeting, he had a professional, easy-going demeanor that we were instantly drawn to. He made the entire process so simple, and yet completely customized for our big day. Our guests raved about him after the ceremony and couldn't believe we'd only known him for a few months. Absolutely perfect. Thank you, Rick!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Rick Grove 8
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Officiant!!!!!! We couldn't be happier!!!!!!

Rick was an amazing officiant. Our original officiant canceled a couple of months before the wedding and I was in a panic. I searched wedding wire and listened to many officiants and LOVED Rick's weddings, his voice, his words, and how professional he was. I set up and phone meeting and instantly knew I wanted Rick to officiate my wedding. Before the wedding I had several phone meetings with Rick where he customized my wedding and made it truly special. He got to know me and my fiance before the wedding and added in special detail. I loved everything about my wedding and I LOVED having Rick as our officiant. My officant canceling was the best thing to happen to us because having Rick was truly an honor. I can't say enough positive things about him! All my friends and family would agree, it was truly a special day and ceremony performed by Rick. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Rick Grove FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 499.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 349.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 99.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• INJOY ENTERTAINMENT
    INJOY ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

Rick is awesome, its always a pleasure working alongside him for Ceremonies for our Injoy & Illeet Entertainment events. 5 stars all around from us!

• DJ Hersch
    DJ Hersch Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Rick at the San Diego Botanical Gardens. Rick was an outstanding officiant! He arrived early for his sound check and was very easy to work with. He was very familiar with microphones and his volume and cadence were perfect during the ceremony. Rick was well prepared and did a fantastic job with the ceremony. Everyone in attendance was impressed and pleased with Rick and I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant. He is awesome!

• Carlsbad Carlsbad, California, 92010 See on map