Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA 92010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Rick Grove

Rick Grove is a wedding officiant located in Carlsbad, California. Rick has been officiating weddings throughout San Diego and the surrounding area since 2007. He's a professional educator, speaker, and voice-over artist, and he uses his work experience to deliver ceremonies as light hearted or a meaningful as a couple wishes. He works closely with couples to provide highly customized, personal ceremonies, tailored to a couple's vision of their big day. Rick specializes in agnostic and nondenominational weddings.

Rick conducts officiation ceremonies for wedding of all sizes and types, including civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, single-religion ceremonies, LGBTQ+ ceremonies, and interfaith ceremonies. His vows are always customized for the couple, weaving in the couple's personal anecdotes and stories to create a memory that will last forever.

fullsizerender

Rick Grove 5
Rick Grove 6
Rick Grove 7

Casey · Married on 02/04/2019

Rick was awesome! I really enjoyed talking with him when we were preparing our ceremony. He patiently answered all my questions and allowed me to make as many changes as I wanted. We even changed our minds about something the day of haha We highly recommend using Rick for your wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Rick Grove 8

Chelsea Frazer · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful and Thoughtful Wedding Officiant

I found Rick through Wedding Wire and I was very glad I did. My husband, Tommy, and I are from Vancouver, Canada but our wedding was in Palm Springs. Even though we were only able to chat to Rick via phone leading up to the wedding, he immediately connected through his comfortable style and personality. We loved how he tailored the ceremony and made it feel very much like us. So many guests complimented the ceremony and asked how we were able to find him.

Very very pleased with Rick service and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rick Grove FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 499.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 349.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 99.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• INJOY ENTERTAINMENT
    INJOY ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

Rick is awesome, its always a pleasure working alongside him for Ceremonies for our Injoy & Illeet Entertainment events. 5 stars all around from us!

• DJ Hersch
    DJ Hersch Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Rick at the San Diego Botanical Gardens. Rick was an outstanding officiant! He arrived early for his sound check and was very easy to work with. He was very familiar with microphones and his volume and cadence were perfect during the ceremony. Rick was well prepared and did a fantastic job with the ceremony. Everyone in attendance was impressed and pleased with Rick and I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant. He is awesome!

• Carlsbad Carlsbad, California, 92010 See on map