Greater San Diego County, Escondido, CA 92027 Map · Phone number

About Paige Nelson Photography

Hi, I'm Paige. I'm an intimate wedding photographer passionate about crafting unique wedding experiences with heart and intention.

I’m what you might call a deep feeler. Especially when it comes to serving my couples: their priorities are my priorities.

I don’t believe in coincidences. Places and people enter your life for a reason, no matter how big or small. It’s how I was led to photography. A romantic who went into journalism (ironic, huh?), I quickly realized my love of storytelling and emotion needed a way to emerge.

Thankfully, though, journalism is what led me to the world of images. Upon discovering photojournalism and picking up a camera, everything changed.

Now, with a passion for serving intimate weddings and elopements, I get to truly intertwine with your people and become friends with my couples. You’ve found your person, and me getting to be a part of that? It’s everything.

I want you to know, I’m in this for you.

Not to sound cheesy, but this is the beginning of a long-term relationship. I’m not just another vendor showing up to check photos off your wedding to-do list. It’s so much more than that.

There’s nothing more I’d rather be doing than serving you and helping to make your wedding day the best experience possible.

Follow Paige Nelson Photography on

11 26brogen davidanza borregopaige nelson pho
07 07haley andrewbig bear elopementpaige nels
03 22loraine kylesand dunes engagementpaige n
Paige Nelson Photography
rachael samgolden gate park weddingsutro bathspaig
kaitlyn mattintimate big sur weddingpaige nelson 6

Paige Nelson Photography 6
Paige Nelson Photography 7
  • Leslie

Leslie LeBaron · Married on 05/11/2019

Best investment I made for my wedding

The BEST thing I did for my wedding was hire Paige as my photographer. I initially found Paige on a blog, where she shot an intimate wedding in the redwoods (she was the best redwood photographer I could find online, it's hard to shoot in nature, with weird shadows and harsh sun.) In our initial facetime meeting, we talked for 2 hours. Not only was she a kind, open, creative human, but she is extremely professional. I could have had a friend shoot the wedding for 1/2 the price of Paige, but Paige's professionalism outshined the cost. She was a wealth of knowledge about how to execute an intimate, nonconventional wedding. She acted as a semi-coordinator because she had so much experience with the type of wedding we wanted: authentic, intimate, outdoorsy, on the coast, and in the redwoods. In the 6 months leading up to the wedding, she let me look at a number of her galleries in order to help me figure out what I wanted for my wedding. Weeks before the wedding, she initiated a conversation to help guide us through our day-of timeline with significantly more guidance than our coordinator could provide. She had us fill out a questionnaire that helped us focus our wedding on what we were most interested in. I love that she asked for photos of the 5 most important guests at the wedding, so that she could make sure to get them in photos. The preview pictures I've received so far have turned out surreal, and now I'll have those for a lifetime! I can't wait to get one of her albums!

We did our wedding in Santa Cruz, CA. Ceremony on the coast, reception in a redwood grove. Her travel fees were cheaper than expected, and she was very prepared by scoping out the areas prior to the day of the event. Despite only meeting her the day before the wedding, I felt like I had known her forever. She totally put us at ease and gave us perfect cues to get us through the potentially awkward photo sessions!

We got the first 60 preview photos 5 days after the wedding. The previews told the story of our day PERFECTLY. Paige was totally in line with my values and vision for the day. It wasn't just photography to her, she was crafting the wedding story for me to remember forever. Since our wedding was small, her photos strategically told the story so that our loved ones could feel like they were a part of our day.

Oh, and she made me and my husband look HOT! He is not usually very photogenic, but she made him look like he does in real life lol.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Paige Nelson Photography 12
    Paige Nelson Photography 13

Danny · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazeballs

I can not express how much love I have for Paige. I first saw her photography through one of my friends wedding pictures, instantly fell in love with everything about it and started to follow her on Instagram right away and for the next two years I was continuously impressed. To shorten the story when my husband and I got engaged the only thing I was sure of was that I wanted her to be our photographer. We met up and she was so amazing! She takes her time to actually get to meet you as a couple and is so organized and professional about the whole process, you can definitely tell she wants to get the most out of these pictures and make sure she captures your special day in the most perfect way. I can go on forever praising her, she is a definite must!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Paige Nelson Photography 14
    Paige Nelson Photography 15
    Paige Nelson Photography 16
    Paige Nelson Photography 17
  • Kristen

Kristen Medina · Married on 10/11/2018

Such a lovely experience!

My husband and I hired Paige to capture our wedding last October (2018) in Big Sur after falling in love with her photography online and it was such a lovely experience!!

Paige is super sweet, easy-going, relaxed, and really helped us to be able to just take a breath and be ourselves. We had an intimate wedding (under 20), and she was able to blend in with all of us seamlessly.

Her genuine kindness was really, really appreciated as, even though it was a smaller wedding, we still did have some stress and at least when we were just with Paige in the forest, all of that stress just melted away.

I'd definitely recommend hiring Paige to help capture your special moments!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Paige Nelson Photography 18

Award

Paige Nelson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Greater San Diego County Escondido, CA, 92027 See on map