Paige Nelson Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,750 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Paige a San Diego wedding photographer, specializing in small wedding days and elopements.

My style leans heavily on my background in photojournalism, sprinkled with a dash of modern, editorial-style portraiture to artfully tell your wedding day story. My work often takes me up and down the coast of California, most frequently in Southern California, but available for travel worldwide.

My approach

I'm passionate about crafting unique wedding experiences with heart and intention. I'm always striving to create images that capture how it felt. Sometimes this means foregoing a perfectly composed shot for a blurry one, or what the table looks like *after* it's been enjoyed, and the nuanced exchanges between the people you love. I don't subscribe to any one formula when documenting. Instead, I'm looking for what makes your story and your relationships 'you.' Because that's what makes photos timeless and worthwhile.

I go all in with my couples. The way we connect, from the very beginning, will ultimately play a big part in the experience I'm able to create for you. My process requires a whole lot of trust, mixed in with vulnerability so you can be fully present in the moment and free to let your guard down. I want to get to know the real you and create meaningful images you'll cherish down the road.

Most importantly: all are welcome here <3

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,750

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Christopher
    Christopher J. Getting married on 06/18/2022

Engagement Session - Montana de Oro

I might be a little biased being that I've known Paige for a number of years but the work she does is absolutely stunning. I think it's likely that most people aren't incredibly comfortable with a camera pointed at you for any length of time but Paige erases that awkwardness with her calming energy. She gently coaches you and makes the experience easy, light and fun. She also goes the extra mile to ensure you get "the" photo, even if that means precariously perching on rocky beach sides. Paige also offers photos using her 35mm and Polaroid camera which is such a unique touch. Our engagement photos are more beautiful and special than we ever could have imagined for. It was a no-brainer decision to pick Paige to shoot our wedding next summer and we could not be more excited.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing, beautiful and the best decision

If you are trying to decide on a wedding photographer/destination photographer then you have come to the right place!!! Paige was the BEST decision we could have possibly made when thinking about who we wanted to take our engagement photos. My fiance and I are from Kansas, and we knew that we wanted to be unique and travel out of state to take our engagement photos, so we landed on taking them in Big Sur, California. I started comparing different photographers from California and since I knew we would be traveling so far to make this happen, this decision was very STRESSFUL. When I reached out to Paige she was so quick to respond and she answered every question that we could've possibly had trying to figure out how this was going to be planned. Leading up to the engagement shoot, she sent me SO many examples of what colors to wear and what would pair best together for the scenery we wanted, sharing Pinterest boards of inspiration for how she envisioned our shoot. She also gave me extensive information on the weather and how to pack for our week long trip and what to bring the day of. When we finally met Paige in person for the first time, she was so sweet, naturally caring and ALL ABOUT US!!! When we received our full photo gallery, they were the absolute most amazing pictures we had ever seen. She captured us BEAUTIFULLY! ( We were pretty awkward and she knew exactly how to calm us down and make us laugh). Not only did she absolutely deliver with our pictures, but they are all different in the best way. THANK YOU SO MUCH PAIGE!!! You have been the best decision we have made yet in planning this wedding. 100000% recommend. If you are having doubts on who to hire for your photographer- LOOK NO FURTHER!
  • Sydney
    Sydney E. Married on 09/25/2021

Incredible Photography

As soon as I saw Paige's photography style, I knew she was the person I wanted to book for my wedding. She is so sweet and wonderful to work with. She was always quick to respond and made me feel so comfortable the day of, despite my jitters. She captured every moment of our wedding day and took such care in curating each and every one of our photos. We also got the heirloom album, which is an absolute must! It is so special to be able to go through and relive that day and we have Paige to thank for it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

San Diego, CA, 92027
Location of (Paige Nelson Photography)

Paige Nelson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paige Nelson Photography include in the starting price?

Paige Nelson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Paige Nelson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Paige Nelson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Paige Nelson Photography offer?

Paige Nelson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Paige Nelson Photography offer?

Paige Nelson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Paige Nelson Photography offer for wedding events?

Paige Nelson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Paige Nelson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paige Nelson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding