967 Chestnut Drive, Escondido, CA 92025 Map · Phone number

About Paige Nelson Photography

As far as labels go, I've always been the bookworm. I love how words can lift me off pages to new worlds beyond my wildest imagination. I went to college for journalism because I wanted to tell stories too. I even joined the student newspaper. The only problem with that was words have never come easily to me and the media world runs on tight deadlines. The stories I was trying so hard to write down always felt unfinished.

I remember the few friends who introduced me to photojournalism and how it changed everything. From the second I picked up the camera, I felt it in every fiber of my being that I needed to do this. It gave me a purpose, broke down borders, and allowed me to communicate in a way words failed. But still, it wasn't enough.

I wanted to slow down and savor these moments more than the field allowed. To connect with the people I was photographing on a more intimate level. Wedding and portrait photography became the perfect intersection.

I'm passionate about what I do, but even more about the people who invite me into their lives. I think it's amazing you found your person in this world and I want to be there to celebrate your commitment to each other. I'm lucky enough to be in love with my best friend, Andrew. More than anything, we love to be outside, exploring the world together. We also have a goofy chocolate lab named Yager.

If you're looking for someone who will look out for you on your wedding day and who truly cares about you as a person, you've come to the right place. Let's connect and create an experience that transcends an image.

I'm based in San Diego, but will travel throughout Southern California and destinations worldwide.

Follow Paige Nelson Photography on

11 26brogen davidanza borregopaige nelson pho
07 07haley andrewbig bear elopementpaige nels
03 22loraine kylesand dunes engagementpaige n
Paige Nelson Photography
rachael samgolden gate park weddingsutro bathspaig
kaitlyn mattintimate big sur weddingpaige nelson 6
07 08maya denzelweddingadmiral kiddpreviews 1
07 15jem peterweddinglake leonardpreviews 15

12 Reviews for Paige Nelson Photography

Paige Nelson Photography 1
Paige Nelson Photography 2
Paige Nelson Photography 3
  • User7527695 · Recently married

Paige was an absolute DREAM to work with. She was responsive from the start, interested in getting to know us as a couple, and very professional and pleasant. From our first meeting on skype I knew I would get along very well with her, obviously you can see if the style of her photos is for you on her website and social media, but what you can't see from there is how wonderful she is to work with and how she will blend seamlessly into your day. My husband is VERY camera shy and super awkward in staged photos, Paige was totally chill with this and we didn't really do any portraits all day, it just felt like he and were hanging out with our dog and Paige created beautiful natural photos from this. I say this in the best way possible, but in many parts of the day we kind of forgot Paige was even there, she wasn't "staging" us or being overbearing, she was just letting us enjoy the day and documenting it, and the results are obviously incredible. If you're looking for someone who is willing to traipse around the boulders because that's where you want the photos, someone who is not phased by a very large barking dog because you're That couple that needs to have the dog with you, and you want to feel like you're hanging out with a friend all day, you should seriously hire Paige.

Paige Nelson Photography 4
    Paige Nelson Photography 5
    Paige Nelson Photography 6

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2017

Hiring Paige to be our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made. I was easy going with many aspects of my wedding, but I was the most picky when it came to photographers. I looked at over 50 photographers websites before I found Paige. She was referred to me by one of my clients. The minute I saw her photos, I knew I wanted to hire her. Not only is Paige a master at what she does, but she is wonderful to work with. She is kind, personable and truly cares about capturing the best photos for you and your spouse. Many of my friends and family have told me they have never seen better wedding photos - and I agree. Her work is outstanding. She is worth every penny and then some. Hire Paige, you will be blown away with your photos. I cherish mine.

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Paige was amazing to work with. Especially for those couples creating their own, non-traditional wedding. Her patience and easy-going spirit is amazing to have on your wedding day. And the photos are simply perfect.

Award

Paige Nelson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 967 Chestnut Drive Escondido, CA 92025 See on map