Greater San Diego County, Escondido, CA 92027 Map · Phone number

About Paige Nelson Photography

Hi, I'm Paige. I'm an intimate wedding photographer passionate about crafting unique wedding experiences with heart and intention.

I’m what you might call a deep feeler. Especially when it comes to serving my couples: their priorities are my priorities.

I don’t believe in coincidences. Places and people enter your life for a reason, no matter how big or small. It’s how I was led to photography. A romantic who went into journalism (ironic, huh?), I quickly realized my love of storytelling and emotion needed a way to emerge.

Thankfully, though, journalism is what led me to the world of images. Upon discovering photojournalism and picking up a camera, everything changed.

Now, with a passion for serving intimate weddings and elopements, I get to truly intertwine with your people and become friends with my couples. You’ve found your person, and me getting to be a part of that? It’s everything.

I want you to know, I’m in this for you.

Not to sound cheesy, but this is the beginning of a long-term relationship. I’m not just another vendor showing up to check photos off your wedding to-do list. It’s so much more than that.

There’s nothing more I’d rather be doing than serving you and helping to make your wedding day the best experience possible.

Follow Paige Nelson Photography on

11 26brogen davidanza borregopaige nelson pho
07 07haley andrewbig bear elopementpaige nels
03 22loraine kylesand dunes engagementpaige n
Paige Nelson Photography
rachael samgolden gate park weddingsutro bathspaig
kaitlyn mattintimate big sur weddingpaige nelson 6

Paige Nelson Photography 6
Paige Nelson Photography 7

Danny · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazeballs

I can not express how much love I have for Paige. I first saw her photography through one of my friends wedding pictures, instantly fell in love with everything about it and started to follow her on Instagram right away and for the next two years I was continuously impressed. To shorten the story when my husband and I got engaged the only thing I was sure of was that I wanted her to be our photographer. We met up and she was so amazing! She takes her time to actually get to meet you as a couple and is so organized and professional about the whole process, you can definitely tell she wants to get the most out of these pictures and make sure she captures your special day in the most perfect way. I can go on forever praising her, she is a definite must!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Paige Nelson Photography 8
    Paige Nelson Photography 9
    Paige Nelson Photography 10
    Paige Nelson Photography 11
  • User7527695 · Recently married

Paige was an absolute DREAM to work with. She was responsive from the start, interested in getting to know us as a couple, and very professional and pleasant. From our first meeting on skype I knew I would get along very well with her, obviously you can see if the style of her photos is for you on her website and social media, but what you can't see from there is how wonderful she is to work with and how she will blend seamlessly into your day. My husband is VERY camera shy and super awkward in staged photos, Paige was totally chill with this and we didn't really do any portraits all day, it just felt like he and were hanging out with our dog and Paige created beautiful natural photos from this. I say this in the best way possible, but in many parts of the day we kind of forgot Paige was even there, she wasn't "staging" us or being overbearing, she was just letting us enjoy the day and documenting it, and the results are obviously incredible. If you're looking for someone who is willing to traipse around the boulders because that's where you want the photos, someone who is not phased by a very large barking dog because you're That couple that needs to have the dog with you, and you want to feel like you're hanging out with a friend all day, you should seriously hire Paige.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Paige Nelson Photography 12
    Paige Nelson Photography 13
    Paige Nelson Photography 14

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2017

Hiring Paige to be our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made. I was easy going with many aspects of my wedding, but I was the most picky when it came to photographers. I looked at over 50 photographers websites before I found Paige. She was referred to me by one of my clients. The minute I saw her photos, I knew I wanted to hire her. Not only is Paige a master at what she does, but she is wonderful to work with. She is kind, personable and truly cares about capturing the best photos for you and your spouse. Many of my friends and family have told me they have never seen better wedding photos - and I agree. Her work is outstanding. She is worth every penny and then some. Hire Paige, you will be blown away with your photos. I cherish mine.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Award

Paige Nelson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Greater San Diego County Escondido, CA, 92027 See on map