San Diego, CA 92027 Map · Phone number

About Paige Nelson Photography

Hi, I'm Paige. I'm an intimate wedding photographer passionate about crafting unique wedding experiences with heart and intention.

I’m what you might call a deep feeler. Especially when it comes to serving my couples: their priorities are my priorities.

I don’t believe in coincidences. Places and people enter your life for a reason, no matter how big or small. It’s how I was led to photography. A romantic who went into journalism (ironic, huh?), I quickly realized my love of storytelling and emotion needed a way to emerge.

Thankfully, though, journalism is what led me to the world of images. Upon discovering photojournalism and picking up a camera, everything changed.

Now, with a passion for serving intimate weddings and elopements, I get to truly intertwine with your people and become friends with my couples. You’ve found your person, and me getting to be a part of that? It’s everything.

I want you to know, I’m in this for you.

Not to sound cheesy, but this is the beginning of a long-term relationship. I’m not just another vendor showing up to check photos off your wedding to-do list. It’s so much more than that.

There’s nothing more I’d rather be doing than serving you and helping to make your wedding day the best experience possible.

Follow Paige Nelson Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Erika Shasky Photography
11 26brogen davidanza borregopaige nelson pho
07 07haley andrewbig bear elopementpaige nels
03 22loraine kylesand dunes engagementpaige n
Paige Nelson Photography
rachael samgolden gate park weddingsutro bathspaig
kaitlyn mattintimate big sur weddingpaige nelson 6
1a742c4b2608db55 1501798770851 2017 03 19austin kaileeengagementglamispaige nel
07 08maya denzelweddingadmiral kiddpreviews 1

21 Reviews for Paige Nelson Photography

Katie F. · Married on 12/04/2020

Forever thankful for Paige!

My now husband and I eloped to Big Sur at the end of 2020 & had the pleasure of working with Paige. Not only did she take amazing photos and capture such wonderful moments of our elopement, she was right there if I had any questions or concerns at any time along the process! She provided us a list of recommended vendors from flowers to officiants to our venue. The day of the elopement came and Paige showed up full of life and excitement. There were only a handful of us at our ceremony, including Paige, and yet there was so much laughter and genuine conversation. Her spirit and her professionalism are second to none....neither are her pictures. I couldn’t be more thankful for Paige Nelson. We have nothing but happy memories of our day and Paige played a HUGE roll in that!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Kristy S. · Married on 10/07/2019

Paige is the real deal, a true INTIMATE wedding photographer

Hiring Paige Nelson was the best decision we ever made. My husband and I were drawn to Paige's work immediately when we decided on eloping in Big Sur. After looking at her website, in addition to resonating with the beauty of her photos, we loved her overall vibe. It was of utmost importance to us that our photographer be unobtrusive, intuitive and easygoing.

We had zero guests at our elopement. We wanted true intimacy when saying our vows. We wanted only to focus on each other, and only celebrate one another, without any distractions when we became married. With intimacy as our number one goal, we knew we had to be extremely selective of who we hired to document our day. We did not want to feel uncomfortable, we wanted nothing contrived and we certainly did not want to feel awkwardly posed or directed whatsoever.

Paige advertises that she is a feeler, a storyteller and is interested in YOU as a couple. I can 100% validate that she absolutely is all of those things and more. I have never experienced a more authentically truthful representation of one's services.

Once we hired her, she was so prompt and organized with her emails and communication. She talked to us on the phone multiple times and literally became a sort of coordinator for our entire day. She recommended our fabulous officiant, she gave us so much insight into different locations, and she was genuinely interested in helping us find and secure the most intimate location (which she singlehandedly did)! On our wedding day, she was so easygoing, so graceful, and we felt like she was a trusted friend. She did not infringe upon any moment of the day, and we felt so comfortable with her that the next day we were almost worried that we hadn't gotten any good photos, because we were so focused on each other and in the moment!

A few days later she gave us our preview photos, and we were elated at how much we loved them. I wondered how she even got certain angles, she was like a little leprechaun hopping all over the place yet we didn't even notice. When we got the full gallery, she included a beautiful slideshow and intuitively chose the most fitting, ethereal music which we couldn't have picked better ourselves. She is simply a true artist. Our friends and family all said after seeing our photos, they FEEL like they were at our wedding. She captured the entire essence of our day and of what we wanted. She is the real deal. Just trust her. We are in gratitude for the art we now own thanks to Paige -our wedding photos.

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Evan

Evan B. · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing photos, amazing person

Capturing our day was one of the most important parts of our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased with having Paige do it! She was fun and happy and gave us great tips on staying connected throughout a busy day. With a surprise destination wedding this was crucial, and my wife and I are really thankful for her advice.

Paige was thorough and professional throughout the process with great attention to detail, helping us plan our shots and providing great ideas. She did a great job working with our videographers to make sure we got everything and kept our day moving.

We ended up with some unexpected, crazy weather, but Paige kept her good vibes and positive energy the whole time and really helped us do the same. Her demeanor was a huge help to our day.

I couldn’t imagine a better person to work with, and on top of that our photos are stunning! We had very high hopes and Paige exceeded them. The slideshow she sent (with the tip to watch with some wine) was a great way to re-live such a special time, and we’ll cherish our photos for the rest of our lives.

We had such a great experience with Paige, and I’m so glad she was part of our day! Thanks Paige!

Sent on 09/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paige Nelson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4750.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• San Diego, CA, 92027 See on map
    Location of (Paige Nelson Photography)

Paige Nelson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paige Nelson Photography include in the starting price?

Paige Nelson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Paige Nelson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Paige Nelson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Paige Nelson Photography offer?

Paige Nelson Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Paige Nelson Photography offer?

Paige Nelson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Paige Nelson Photography offer for wedding events?

Paige Nelson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Paige Nelson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paige Nelson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.