2731 Camulos St, San Diego, CA, 92107, San Diego, CA 92107 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,239
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Katherine Beth Photography

Hey Friends! You're here because you're getting MARRIED and I'm STOAked for you! I've been in the industry for a while, and am mostly on The Knot! I know how overwhelming this can be so please don't hesitate to reach out! Non-covid I normally like to treat you to coffee pre-booking, but now we can hop on a call or facetime to get to know each-other a tad and see if we're a good fit! I'll most likely be dancing with you on your dance floor at some point, in celebration and sharing my JOY for you! I look forward to being in touch!

Follow Katherine Beth Photography on

• True Photography
  • Khoa Photography
  • Brooke Limperis Photography
Old Town Wedding
katherine beth photograpy san diego wedding photographer san diego wedding el cajon wedding courtyard marriott el cajon wedding 003 51 745425 158741574939147
San Diego Courthouse Wedding

8 Reviews for Katherine Beth Photography

• Abigail

Abigail Cua · Getting married on 09/06/2020

AH-mazing photographer!

I CANNOT recommend Katherine enough! We ended up having to cancel our wedding due to COVID, but Kat was kind enough to let us choose a later date for a photo shoot instead. My husband and I are what you'd consider awkward in these types of situations and we needed someone to really guide us through out the shoot. Kat made it sooo soo fun and not awkward!! We felt instantly at ease. She was also SO kind throughout the shoot. It was a particularly hot day but she was conscious about us being out in the sun too long and made sure to give us breaks. Her directions are also clear and she's super patient! One of my worries was annoying our photographer if we didn't "get it" quickly enough. Overall, Kat is such a sweet lady and I infinity % would recommend her to anyone and everyone. I saw a couple of the photos she'd taken and I was blown away-- she has an amazing talent! We for sure will ask her to photograph any future events!

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Erin

Erin Lynn · Married on 03/07/2020

Very Talented with Great Attitude | Highly Recommended!

Katherine was born to be a photographer and work with people – I highly recommend her! Having a wedding during COVID is not easy, we were on high alert with beach closing (location of the ceremony) and she was nothing but flexible! My husband and I are not natural models in front of the camera, and she made us feel comfortable and was so helpful giving us detailed direction on how to stand and getting all the right angles. She has a positive and uplifting attitude to make the day extra special. She captured our ceremony on the beach with our pup perfectly. If you are on the fence – just say yes, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Patty

Patty Schaeffer · Married on 02/22/2020

100% Terrific!!

I recommend Katherine Beth Photography 100% for all your life events! When I found out it would likely rain on my wedding day, she reassured me and sent me an article she wrote about rain on your big day. It comforted me to know my photos would still be amazing & even turn out better! It stopped raining about 2 hours before my ceremony & the photos were perfect! While taking photos, Katherine brought out the inner princess in me & helped this shy girl shine bright on my special day! Thank you Katherine for memorializing this special day with such beautiful photos that will be cherished!!

Sent on 03/24/2020

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Katherine Beth Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3811 Marquette PL 4R San Diego, 92106 See on map
    Mon - Sun: 09:00–18:00
    Location of (Katherine Beth Photography)