Breezy Day

San Diego, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are a San Diego-based sister team dedicated to working with you to make your dream wedding a reality! Your wedding day should be perfect and stress free. Your day ~ your way ~ no worries!

Breezy Day will coordinate your venue, vendors, families, and guests — ensuring all the puzzle pieces come together flawlessly, just the way you envision it to be!

We do not have different packages, as we treat all Breezy Day couples equally. When you book with us, you have unlimited contact and communication during the planning process, right up through the BIG day. Whether you are getting married next month or next year, you have Breezy Day as a resource and helping hand at any time!

The Breezy Day Coordination package includes, but is not limited to:
– An initial consultation to discuss your wedding day plans and to get to know each other
– Unlimited contact via phone, text and email from first contact through the wedding day
– Help with finding the perfect vendors for your day
– An in person meeting 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding to finalize details, vision, diagram and day-of timeline
– Help with venue layout and venue walk-through
– Finalization of details with vendors prior to your wedding, providing all with final timeline, diagram and other wedding day details
– Coordination of ceremony rehearsal
– Coordination of wedding ceremony and reception:
Unlimited hours of on site coordination on wedding day.
Point of contact for all deliveries, vendor arrivals, wedding party and family.
Set up of all provided decor items.
Personal wedding day assistant to the Breezy Day couple.
Clean up and safe transport of personal decor items, gifts, etc. to appropriate hotel room or car.
Pricing is dependent on venue location. Please contact us for additional details and a custom quote.
We love our couples and look forward to learning all about you both.
Let us help you create your perfect Breezy Day wedding!

Breezy Day full service is for the couples who want a distinct floral experience for their big day; from unique bouquets to ceremony installations, cocktail hour florals, welcome table statement pieces, elevated centerpieces to cake flowers. No detail is forgotten when it comes to Breezy Day’s full service floral design.
The full service experience starts with an in-depth consultation at the Breezy Day home office where we will get to know each other and dig deep on your goals for your floral vision. After the consultation, Heather will create a custom quote for your review.

Full Service Floral Design typically begins at $2,500, if you are looking for something simpler, we encourage you to take a look at Shoppe Breezy Day for a la carte ordering. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you don’t see what you are looking for – we want to help you achieve your floral goals!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Emily Married on 04/16/2022

The best wedding planner out there!

Courtney went above and beyond as far as wedding planning goes! I could have not been more stoked to have her help me plan my wedding and help make the day go so perfectly! Courtney brought the hype, organization, knowledge, and ideas with her throughout the process. She was always so positive and was such a good energy to have at the wedding and throughout the planning process. Courtney was always quick to respond and even had a whole collection of decor (table number, signs, displays for dessert, ect.) I could borrow! She even caught a mistake my caterer made with the linen order that I would never have noticed until it was too late! If i needed anything Courtney was there to take care of it or help me problem solve. I shopped around for planners and Breezy Day was the most affordable I could find, so I was thrilled at the value of service I received before, during, and after the wedding- look no further San Diego brides, Breezy Day planning is where it’s at!! Thank you Courtney you are the BEST!!!
  • Erika
    Erika G. Married on 01/08/2022

Courtney, you are the best coordinator!

Hire Courtney as your wedding coordinator! I did not have to worry about anything when it came to my wedding. She is just amazing and you can tell how much she loves her line of work! She is the sweetest and Courtney immediately responded to my emails and texts. Thank you again, Courtney! You are the best!:)
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 11/19/2021

Breezy Day Weddings - AMAZING and worth every penny!

Courtney and Heather are absolute GEMS!! Hire them and you will not be disappointed, I guarantee it!

Courtney - Always with optimism and grace, Courtney saw us through our initial planning and three stressful COVID postponements over two years, giving us encouragement and support at every step of the way. She was incredibly prompt and helpful anytime we contacted her with questions or needing recommendations. After our wedding finally happened in November 2021, I was honestly sad to have our contract with her come to an end!! Our wedding day went just beautifully – on time, smooth, and I didn’t have to worry at all knowing Courtney was on it! I had a couple issues with my dress bustle coming apart during the reception and she was there with safety pins every time! She is worth EVERY PENNY and then some!! I truly can’t recommend her more. Thank you for everything, Courtney!!

Heather - Heather is beyond incredible!! She did a remarkable job of creating the most beautiful bridal florals, even with multiple COVID postponements over two years and my vision shifting a couple times as we changed the season and date of the wedding. She worked patiently with me and my husband to keep our florals within our budget, without sacrificing the look I was hoping for! The boutonnieres, corsages, bridesmaid bouquets, table florals and greenery, and most of all my bouquet – were absolutely STUNNING and I could not have been happier with everything!! I wish I could have kept my bouquet alive forever. Thank you, Heather!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

26 photos · 11/18/2018
  • Luke & Grace
    26 photos · 10/04/2015

Sabor de Vida Brazilian Grill Sabor de Vida Brazilian Grill Wedding Caterers

Courtney and the Breezy Day Weddings team are excellent! They are very professional and attentive. Their floral work is amazing, personal and detailed. We had a great experience working together and I highly recommend their service.

Dancing DJ Productions Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I always love DJing a wedding Courtney is working. She's organized, friendly, and easy to work with. You can't go wrong using her!

Laura Christin Photography Laura Christin Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtney was so incredible to work with! She was on top of everything on the wedding day. We loved working with Courtney and her team. Leading up to the wedding they were awesome communicators and really valued our time and input in working on the timeline. Her clients LOVED her and it was easy to see why. The day ran so smoothly because of all the work Courtney put in before and during the event. She is a wonderful human being as well which shows in her work. I highly recommend Courtney. It's so worth the peace of mind. Plus she's an awesome calming presence on your day!

4855 Mt. Durban Drive San Diego, CA, 92117