4855 Mt. Durban Drive, San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Breezy Day

We are a San Diego-based sister team dedicated to working with you to make your dream wedding a reality! Your wedding day should be perfect and stress free. Your day ~ your way ~ no worries!

Breezy Day will coordinate your venue, vendors, families, and guests — ensuring all the puzzle pieces come together flawlessly, just the way you envision it to be!

We do not have different packages, as we treat all Breezy Day couples equally. When you book with us, you have unlimited contact and communication during the planning process, right up through the BIG day. Whether you are getting married next month or next year, you have Breezy Day as a resource and helping hand at any time!

The Breezy Day Coordination package includes, but is not limited to:
– An initial consultation to discuss your wedding day plans and to get to know each other
– Unlimited contact via phone, text and email from first contact through the wedding day
– Help with finding the perfect vendors for your day
– An in person meeting 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding to finalize details, vision, diagram and day-of timeline
– Help with venue layout and venue walk-through
– Finalization of details with vendors prior to your wedding, providing all with final timeline, diagram and other wedding day details
– Coordination of ceremony rehearsal
– Coordination of wedding ceremony and reception:
Unlimited hours of on site coordination on wedding day.
Point of contact for all deliveries, vendor arrivals, wedding party and family.
Set up of all provided decor items.
Personal wedding day assistant to the Breezy Day couple.
Clean up and safe transport of personal decor items, gifts, etc. to appropriate hotel room or car.
Pricing is dependent on venue location. Please contact us for additional details and a custom quote.
We love our couples and look forward to learning all about you both.
Let us help you create your perfect Breezy Day wedding!

Breezy Day full service is for the couples who want a distinct floral experience for their big day; from unique bouquets to ceremony installations, cocktail hour florals, welcome table statement pieces, elevated centerpieces to cake flowers. No detail is forgotten when it comes to Breezy Day’s full service floral design.
The full service experience starts with an in-depth consultation at the Breezy Day home office where we will get to know each other and dig deep on your goals for your floral vision. After the consultation, Heather will create a custom quote for your review.

Full Service Floral Design typically begins at $2,500, if you are looking for something simpler, we encourage you to take a look at Shoppe Breezy Day for a la carte ordering. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you don’t see what you are looking for – we want to help you achieve your floral goals!

kahrissa brett0790 51 638516 158613239378355

92 Reviews for Breezy Day

• Christine

Christine · Married on 06/22/2020

Truly Amazing

I can't recommend Breezy Day Weddings enough! When I had my first phone consultation with Courtney I knew I wanted her to be my coordinator, she is SO comforting, detail-oriented, organized, and helpful. Months leading up to the wedding she alleviated so much of my stress and kept planning on track in addition to communicating with all my vendors. Anna was my day-of coordinator, without her the day would have been a MESS! Not only did she make sure I had what I needed, she made sure the vendors were informed, my husband and his groomsmen were on time, kept track of our crazy families (seriously, they're like herding cats), and set up all my signage and decor beautifully. I was able to truly enjoy planning and the day of my wedding thanks to Breezy Day and I am forever grateful to Courtney and Anna.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Aren

Aren Bradley · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing

It was supposed to be the best day of our lives and Courtney made sure it was. I would recommend her to any bride or groom in a heartbeat! She has the most positive attitude and helped with anything we needed even before the wedding. Great communication, helped us find vendors, and was so organized!

Everything ran smoothly, if anyone had questions they knew to go to her and not the bride or the groom. I had to worry about NOTHING on my wedding day and just got to enjoy everything! Her and the DJ even set up a little Disney surprise for us that made our hearts melt. Courtney was perfect! (Breezy Day Florals also does amazing flower work who helped us out in a pinch!)

If you want a stress free day and great time, pick Breezy Day Weddings, they go above and beyond!

Sent on 04/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Breezy Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Sabor de Vida Brazilian Grill Wedding Caterers

Courtney and the Breezy Day Weddings team are excellent! They are very professional and attentive. Their floral work is amazing, personal and detailed. We had a great experience working together and I highly recommend their service.

• Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I always love DJing a wedding Courtney is working. She's organized, friendly, and easy to work with. You can't go wrong using her!

• Laura Christin Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtney was so incredible to work with! She was on top of everything on the wedding day. We loved working with Courtney and her team. Leading up to the wedding they were awesome communicators and really valued our time and input in working on the timeline. Her clients LOVED her and it was easy to see why. The day ran so smoothly because of all the work Courtney put in before and during the event. She is a wonderful human being as well which shows in her work. I highly recommend Courtney. It's so worth the peace of mind. Plus she's an awesome calming presence on your day!

• 4855 Mt. Durban Drive San Diego, CA, 92117 See on map